Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Halloween 2023 Week 2

Forum Adept
    Head in the clouds and feet on the ground.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi, could you Increase drop rate of mantis shard please and thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can u add a notifcation or big words for the fiery debuff so we know its applied because currently theres no way to tell if mob or boss is being debuffed by it. It be very helpfulladd like a glow effect on mob or marker on top of them showing they have debuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can u add a notifcation or big words for the fiery debuff so we know its applied because currently theres no way to tell if mob or boss is being debuffed by it. It be very helpfulladd like a glow effect on mob or marker on top of them showing they have debuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

After spending 700x energy running with 2x boss elixir all the time and seen 0 shards in party makes me want to suggest buff % of drop rate for it. With current drop chance it is probably better just to sit back, relax and buy one once you fix bound bug.

Special loot addition to event is great idea tho, speedup kits and pet xp kits are handy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Heroic flame pet passive atk debuff is not working at all on mobs bosses or pve tested it alot and not activating has to be bug on pet needs fixing everything is good besides passive not activating or showing effect and aa is very weak barley any dmg at lvl 86

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Hello I was wondering if there is any chance we could get a bound version of the manti in vendor for 10k tokens even if it dousent have the aura effect to keep that grind and maybe selling the aura for the effect next week? I am only farming for the manti I have already hit lb but unfortunately still no drop and with all the tokens I want to spend them on something I would find useful. If this could be considered please.
    Tell em to sell an aura version of this mantis shard that you've been grinding for for tomorrow and not next week because I do feel that this Jack-o-lantern Aura that they will release tomorrow will only have few sales

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Can a dev confirm if the death shard drop rate is dropable? I don’t wish to waste another 200+ of my energies after running for the past 200+ runs with no single shard drop seen in parties/public just to find a new buffed drop rate/fix update like what happened with the villainous artifact fix after 1 week.

Maybe I’ll have to run 1k runs ;-;
    Last edited by Lim Weibin; 10-27-2023 at 08:41 AM.

- Living in a delusional state -

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I'm just trying to make helpful suggestions 😁 we could always add the mantis shard to plat tier prizes and watch how everyone will then be taking part in event maybe consider it for week 3. Right now it's getting hard to grind for the sake of grinding when your not after anything outher than the shard. My personal want is for the shard stats 😆 I really don't have a thing for auras anymore or vanities. I'm a simple man I would pray or prefer the mantis shard became common Even if it didn't have effect when slotted altho don't get me rong. You have introduced something In the game worth while for me to dust off my cobwebs and start playing again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Make the death shard tradable please, seems like you made it untradable but in preview you said it would be tradable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Please make the pet xp stashable, it doesn't need to be tradable but I want to be able to use it on my main character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I'm just trying to make helpful suggestions 😁 we could always add the mantis shard to plat tier prizes and watch how everyone will then be taking part in event maybe consider it for week 3. Right now it's getting hard to grind for the sake of grinding when your not after anything outher than the shard. My personal want is for the shard stats 😆 I really don't have a thing for auras anymore or vanities. I'm a simple man I would pray or prefer the mantis shard became common Even if it didn't have effect when slotted altho don't get me rong. You have introduced something In the game worth while for me to dust off my cobwebs and start playing again.
    nawww dont say that. your suggestion is actually good. in fact if the aura version will get an approval, they'll have more income to receive. (more funds = more great looking vanities and good graphic expansions in the future)

either way, if they won't release an aura version of it today, it might be possible that it will be added to the list of auras to be released on Forgotten Vanity Event 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Please add new things to the token vendor or increase the chance of event kits drop from Pumpkin chests, right now i get like 1 per 60-70 chests (1 event kit for 2000 token) already bought all the vanity too, have nothing to spend tokens on…

Ign ~ Danrog

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The Flame pet is very weak in skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1 to invisible aura. Probably unintentional bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Hello I was wondering if there is any chance we could get a bound version of the manti in vendor for 10k tokens even if it dousent have the aura effect to keep that grind and maybe selling the aura for the effect next week? I am only farming for the manti I have already hit lb but unfortunately still no drop and with all the tokens I want to spend them on something I would find useful. If this could be considered please.
    Idk man things change a lot since before , before we got para gem in plat tier , if they add it in token vendor I'll have something to do with the event , there's really nothing much to do in event rn , wouldn't even mind 10k tokens though it would be a big task to get there .

+1 to add it in token vendor [Make it bound if you want] , would give some real reason for non lb players to play the event , thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

still hoping for a recipe which allows us to convert this jack-o-lantern aura into the first design that you posted so that it can match well to the all hellows banner..thank you

please grant it

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

This new leaderboard strategy is god awful. It is annoying that you guys reset a regular player to a leaderboard one. I want an option to opt out of the leaderboard so I don’t lose my progress to reach another tier. This is the first time I came back for an event so I can “casually play” and enjoy the game but play for vanity’s and enjoy Halloween and probably will be my last one because the progression was fun before and with the weekly reset I’m just gonna be in my house redecorating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    still hoping for a recipe which allows us to convert this jack-o-lantern aura into the first design that you posted so that it can match well to the all hellows banner..thank you

please grant it

-1. Sts shouldnt suppose to follow 1 request because it suits your banner. Sts do some request because many people actually loves it or either needs an actual revamp. New jack aura looks much better tho rather on the 1st one.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk
    ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    -1. Sts shouldnt suppose to follow 1 request because it suits your banner. Sts do some request because many people actually loves it or either needs an actual revamp. New jack aura looks much better tho rather on the 1st one.

oh why? u got some salt? whats the harm on just adding a recipe in npc vendor? will it make you bankrupt? there's no harm in it since its only a recipe. in fact it might give them better chances to sell this new aura if a recipe will be added on the NPC vendor. based on your reply you sounded salty for some reason

But whatever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post

aight no need to consider adding a recipe on NPC vendor which allows us to convert the jack-o-lantern aura into the previous design if ever we want to just to make this guy achieve a win over someone that he wants to Boo

he doesn't even know what that suggestion is for. it's been requested so that it will give this new aura a better chance of selling if it doesn't sell so well

This is a dot. <-----------------

just a piece of advice. better buy and wear a boo boo badge if you want to boo someone