Thread: What set looks better?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default What set looks better?

What set looks better? This from Halloween event, or this from ursoth event? I don t see why serpent set is so underpriced, and the halloween event so overpriced? We talk about 10 times the halloween set more expensive than ursoth set.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well in my opinion, Ohni set looks better, but, there's a set from top 5(ohni) and Serpent is top 10, that's why the price is diff

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pitlane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Things in this game are only worth what people are willing to pay for them and thats all. Supply and demand. Some low supply items are worth nothing at all because people just dont want them and are not willing to pay for them. In general though people want new, rare, Powerful and cool looking things. Something that you think is the coolest looking set in the game might not be the same for others. For example alot of people think the new mythic gear looks amazing but I don't like it :/. I also really like the cowboy bebop set for warrior, its one of my favorite vanities, however its not worth hardly anything because there is so many people that got it(Yay me). The winter fest suit is another good example. The red one is worth the most and the other variants which are just recoloring's are very cheap in comparison. That's probably because everyone wants the one that is the rarest. I actually prefer the look of the green or purple, but i bought a red one because i know its a good investment because others want it and the value should continue to go up.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    Things in this game are only worth what people are willing to pay for them and thats all. Supply and demand. Some low supply items are worth nothing at all because people just dont want them and are not willing to pay for them. In general though people want new, rare, Powerful and cool looking things. Something that you think is the coolest looking set in the game might not be the same for others. For example alot of people think the new mythic gear looks amazing but I don't like it :/. I also really like the cowboy bebop set for warrior, its one of my favorite vanities, however its not worth hardly anything because there is so many people that got it(Yay me). The winter fest suit is another good example. The red one is worth the most and the other variants which are just recoloring's are very cheap in comparison. That's probably because everyone wants the one that is the rarest. I actually prefer the look of the green or purple, but i bought a red one because i know its a good investment because others want it and the value should continue to go up.
    The mythic set really look amazing. Is 1000 times better than this set. But because devs added it in crates, his value is zero. And this ohni set looks bad he is a lb reward, which is crazy. I estimate the value of ohnii set at 200m, nothing more. He is not medusa frank or ghost sets. Plus look at the lb, nobody push the lb and many didn t farm the event. This is bad halloween we had so far. Even goblin and ursoth was way too better than this one. Second week they added a useless bracelet, compared with arcane one so don t see people farming for it. And in third week what we gonna get? The mythic weapon that don t deal damage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I also wish there was more to do in this event. Like there is nothing in the shop that is worth pushing for. All i wanted was the dino vanity. If they were to put something in the shop for tokens like a gem chest or something it would at least be worth grinding. Even a small change like making the shop vanities tradable would make it worth grinding more tokes so that you could save a few and wait for value to go up. Currently for this event im farming Locked woods crates & candy bars to sell for gold. For me there is not really any other useful things or anything worthwhile that the event is offering. I wish that there were rare drops from the bosses or something but I have not heard that there are so its just meh. I will probably not even get on while EZG is down because now even candy bar farming is not that worthwhile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Onhii sets are looking way better from that serpent V
    I wouldnt pay over 150M for that Serpent vanitys while I am willing to offer 2B for Onhii sets especially the red ones
    That is just my opinion tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ohni set def better

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

hmm the gloves makes the big price difference…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default What set looks better?

Genuine opinion [I don’t own any lb sets] : Serpent set undoubtedly looks like a better candidate for a rare and costly vanity rather than ohni set as it doesn’t have 3 different recolors , is much rarer and in a way better looking , ohni set has those different color hands but those aren’t really gloves those are just normal hands with color on them , I would argue ohni set rather looks more like colored plastic atleast to me.

I don’t really understand how people price stuff nowadays ohni being 2b and serpent being so low doesn’t make any sense to me atleast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Genuine opinion [I don’t own any lb sets] : Serpent set undoubtedly looks like a better candidate for a rare and costly vanity rather than ohni set as it doesn’t have 3 different recolors , is much rarer and in a way better looking , ohni set has those different color hands but those aren’t really gloves those are just normal hands with color on them , I would argue ohni set rather looks more like colored plastic atleast to me.

I don’t really understand how people price stuff nowadays ohni being 2b and serpent being so low doesn’t make any sense to me atleast.
    This was funny: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...t=Sunflower+1b

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Ye thanks for the reminder but that doesn’t make any sense in this place and that was just my auto and it’s my right to set whatever auto I want on my item and I don’t really understand your sense of humor that you would find that so funny and keep quoting me on that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

random post :O:O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ohni set is better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received