Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reporting scammers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrific View Post
    I saw too many people reporting sellers as scammers only because they were selling their items at prices that the reporters didn't like.
    Do u know what the scammer word means?!
    Stop reporting people this way, rather report the ones that say their trade window doesn't work or that cheat while trading removing the money or the item from the trade window at the last moment!
    Ty.
    Happy gaming to all.
    It kinda is since they are ripping people off, shouldn't the seller know the cs price before they sell it at a reasonable price? So it's a scam, selling much higher than cs and trying to rip people off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    It kinda is since they are ripping people off, shouldn't the seller know the cs price before they sell it at a reasonable price? So it's a scam, selling much higher than cs and trying to rip people off
    That is not a scam. Come on now. Not even under any interpretation.

If I have a piece of equipment I want to sell, its not my job to tell people what its selling for in AH. That's THEIR job. I'm telling you what I want to sell it for. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

No scam there.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I do agree with Aedenos.
    Players make the prices anyway, so why should it be considered rt only the price of an item sold in the AH while the one of an item sold out of it a scamming attempt?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I got scam, was so piss off,
    I hate them for it
    but then I thought about it .
    who's fault is it, its my own dam fault to fall for it, and was running around crying about it.
    so now I just buy my items and vanitys at AH.
    If its to good to be ture, don't do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sometimes I think to myself: "Can people really be so mindless?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Some are just gullible...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

iReport uReport wiiReport

jeezus! there is NO way you can get scammed unless you're gullible enough to believe someone asking for a valuable possession.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

This is not scamming. But to report it is spamming. Please don't waste Support's time with frivolous complaints.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare:819123
    This is not scamming. But to report it is spamming. Please don't waste Support's time with frivolous complaints.
    exactly, its like wall street,
    one day the price is x and the next day the price is x+100k
    u cant be sure, .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sun light For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There is a girl Named of Bellino who stole Queenchante bandana sorry if miss spelled that Anyways her Guild is Overlordz They where in trade window and the girl scammed her I thought i would let someone no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I thought scamming was taking away something from someone in real life, not a game, ppl take things to serious -__-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

All scammers are stupid and should be reported. Nowdays they act as account sellers like: Selling my account with batman vanity for 2mil etc... When i do my scammer check for this guys like: Ok log in and show me this char, they usually say something like: Im not going to do it before u will tranfer me money! Then i press REPORT button (Bye bye scammer)

Also other types of scammers are pretty stupid. Once i wanted to trade 2mil + white biker for albino and one guy lvl 6 said me like: Ok i have one!
    Then we enter trade window and he said: Show me money and vanity!
    I did. He said: Ok! I dont have albino on this account accept deal and i will log on another one and will give you it!
    He press accept i press reject. After this i receve message like: OMG u lied me! (what a piece of scam)
    And then he was reported as scammer and i hope he will be banned for this try.

P/S I dont know if scam things work on elder ppl. On kids only maybe. But not to be scammed dont trust ppl u dont know and always check deals that been made))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lol! If im a seller i decide what prices i set, not buyer or auction. If im a buyer i decide what price is better for me. Its a simple formula so u can follow it to avoid buying something for higher price. So why its a scam? U always have a choise to look for price in auction and have a bargain with seller for making price that approach you)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eaten View Post
    I thought scamming was taking away something from someone in real life, not a game, ppl take things to serious -__-
    To a degree, true. However, it is taking time away from them. Either time spent farming item x, time spent trading for item x, etc. Some of us take our time seriously.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

17. The Following User Says Thank You to canislupis081376 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Haejabeg<wrong spelling but arapeneab

So i randomly got a message from from this guy today, calling me a scammer saying i.borrowed 1.1 mill off of him like two months ago, 990k is the highest ive ever had that was mine, so how could i.have.borrowed 1.1, he said this when i said in.public chat that i was selling gamer leggings, trying to scam me of my leggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rightfulcorpse View Post
    So i randomly got a message from from this guy today, calling me a scammer saying i.borrowed 1.1 mill off of him like two months ago, 990k is the highest ive ever had that was mine, so how could i.have.borrowed 1.1, he said this when i said in.public chat that i was selling gamer leggings, trying to scam me of my leggs
    Lol they are getting more carefull))))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw too many people reporting sellers as scammers only because they were selling their items at prices that the reporters didn't like.
    Stop reporting people this way, rather report the ones that say their trade window doesn't work or that cheat while trading removing the money or the item from the trade window at the last moment!
    Ty.
    Happy gaming to all.
    >>>> that is exactly what happen to me.removing the money from the trade window at the last moment!..i reported it to space time..but nothing happen..my mythic sword is gone.. 'sigh' i gave all the details but nothing happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty.
    Happy gaming to all.
    >>>> that is exactly what happen to me.removing the money from the trade window at the last moment!..i reported it to space time..but nothing happen..my mythic sword is gone.. 'sigh' i gave all the details but nothing happen.