Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    Oh and blueeyer,

I couldn't tell you anything about the "reach scammer" which you don't know already
    Ahahahahahah Kuero XD
    Be happy, he has been banned forever.
    Yesterday I saw one of his alts though... I hope he learnt the lesson n will stop scamming people with his other chars.

Oh, I was going to forget to add a new kind of scammer which I happened to meet:
    the one that goes around saying to sell a rare item (which actually he doesn't have) but that he can't trade it for some obscure reason... if u will say him u think he can be a scammer, he will say that actually he already sold that item rt a min ago but that since he is the vanity/pink drop king he will soon get another one to sell to u...but to do it he will need an incentive...guess what...yeah money...he will ask u to prepay him (the half price of the real value of the goods)...to prepay him for air as he doesn't have anything! N I bet he will never contact u again to give the item to u supposing he really happens to drop it!
    Being really desperate to get the money, he will even lower the price till about 50k, asking u to give him a chance to prove his honesty: trading his super legendary weapon in return of the 50k -.-
    That trade should be considered as booking the goods...
    I'm really surprised by the crap these persons can shoot just to scam another player...

People, beware of the wolves!
    Last edited by Tenebrific; 10-17-2012 at 02:42 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenebrific For This Useful Post: