Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion: Nerf gold income in Gauntlet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Exclamation Suggestion: Nerf gold income in Gauntlet

It does not make sense that the new portal earns less per hour than the gauntlet portal. Gauntlet's earning potential per hour is 9-13m, while Hedo lair is around 4-7m per hour (ofc, this depends on gold loot and team power). This is why the expansion is not played enough [yes, i know the devs will be adding elite and other farmable items, but that's not my point here].

I understand that the gauntlet map requires 1 of each kind of class to play it, and it must be an excellent party to last long waves, but that's easily achievable if you have the gears, friends, and knowledge of in-game mechanics.

If it's not possible to nerf the gold drops of the boss or miniboss in the gauntlet, maybe make the mobs or boss a bit tankier to slow down the runs in the gauntlet portal.

I know this thread will get a lot of hate, but keeping the economy healthy in the long run is vital.

What is the community's thought on this? A developer's comment about this issue would also be appreciated. Thank you.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post: