Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion: Nerf gold income in Gauntlet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

It will surely be reduced, and they will probably add mobs to elite hedo. They kinda do it every time..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bumbumbump free bump xD ahahahahahhahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    It will surely be reduced, and they will probably add mobs to elite hedo. They kinda do it every time..
    Yes, I am sure they will nerf the gold farm there eventually.

The question is: When?

The longer they prolong this issue, the more it hurts the economy, which is already littered with inflation. [Not to mention the price manipulators and black-market users that ruins the game]

Furthermore, the developers were really quick on fixing the gold farm in Hedo's lair the first it opened when it was earning close to or more than Gauntlet. They nerfed it the following time when the Hedo portal opened.

Quite crazy, right?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Maybe a better solution would be less gl in pre wave 30 and gradually increasing it after 30. Ezg requires better gears and diverse gears so more investment so really it should be imo the better map for farming gold. A point you are missing about the Hedo potential for income though is lootables ( elder crates are 100k)
    Also I don't think e raha is 2.5 times faster then hedo especially with as you said 3k+stats and hero sab that's p1 solo hedo territory with curse. Maybe you guys are constantly doing pre p2 raha...
    EZG is more fun and engaging then the phase portals too would be a bummer if we only had brain dead gl spots for real
    Again just an opinion with a few truths

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    Maybe a better solution would be less gl in pre wave 30 and gradually increasing it after 30.
    This is not a bad idea.

Ezg requires better gears and diverse gears so more investment so really it should be imo the better map for farming gold.
    The same could be said for any portal maps. It also requires good gear to farm efficiently. But EZG is different because it acquires gold the most and fastest per hour compared to other portal dungeons.

A point you are missing about the Hedo potential for income though is lootables ( elder crates are 100k)
    I did not include this in my calculation because it is not a guaranteed loot every time you run the map. Plus, even when I take into account the elder crates in Hedo, EZG still earns more because of the zodias tokens, electrum chests, jewel farming, and tame elixirs that drops there.

Also I don't think e raha is 2.5 times faster then hedo especially with as you said 3k+stats and hero sab that's p1 solo hedo territory with curse. Maybe you guys are constantly doing pre p2 raha...
    We (my party) are constantly doing mini + p2. It takes us 3-4 seconds to burst down Elite Rahab full hp phase 1. It takes another 2-3 seconds to kill mini boss instantly and burst down P2, and we just simply 1 shot phase 3 1-2 seconds. Remapping is quicker because we have low ping (30-150) and we have sagira quest. We compared that with our run with Hedo and we were doing 2.5 runs Elite Rahab versus 1 hedo run.

EZG is more fun and engaging then the phase portals too would be a bummer if we only had brain dead gl spots for real. Again just an opinion with a few truths
    What is fun and engaging is subjective matter. That's not the issue that I wanted to highlight in my original post.

With that being said, I respect your opinion and applaud you for putting in a decent response to my thread compared to the others that have so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    It appears so far that most people who have responded negatively to this post are the ones who only run the gauntlet portal.

So evidently, I would expect more of a disagreement with you folks, which is okay.

Yes, I should wait until Elite Hedourah has been released (a portal that has no timeline of it actually being added anytime soon) before doing anything about this problem.

So basically both maps require good gears for you to run smoothly. Something I've mentioned many times already above. Thank you for pointing that out.

That's an interesting take. When was the last time you played normal rahab/hydra? Because it is nowhere near Hedourah level. Again, another misinformation or overexaggerated claim.

I've mentioned that before above in my post that you need 1 of each class in order to play Gauntlet. And that's easy to find if you have the gears, the friends, and the knowledge to do so. Most OP players already have a set party to run the gauntlet portal. Only the casuals have difficulty finding a good party. I doubt you are a casual, no?

I am not saying it's not easy to run the Gauntlet portal. My point of the post is that it has a faster clearing time compared to Hedo with a good party, so that needs to be fixed since that's also the reason why they nerfed Hedo to begin with, okay? Read that again until you get what I am trying to say here.

Your standards of what is useful and useless are questionable. Based on observation and what people say, you are very arrogant and rude to interact with. And I believe them fully because I've witnessed it myself in lobbies and PMs from other individuals you've interacted with (albeit some of them are in a joking manner, but most are not). Just sayin'.

I've formed a party (and run with them all the time) to run Gauntlet to reach higher waves. So it's not a problem for us. But that's not the point of my post.

This is:

That is good to know. Gaunt is a map where it gave war class a sense of purpose again, and I would like to avoid it getting nerfed, but that's a separate issue and off the point of my original post.

I have compared multiple sample sizes with a decent party (all Kraken players with 2.9-3k+ primary) and farmed both Elite Rahab and Hedo portal, and with 1000% certainty, I can tell you that it is NOT the same.

For example: With the party I have, 1 hedo run (the time we've spent on that run) is equivalent to us doing 2 and a half runs of Elite Rahab. With the gauntlet portal, you can get 3-4 waves completed versus 1 Elite Rahab run.

Most casuals/pubs won't see these sort of speeds in randoms or parties; only OP players do.

Furthermore, you are actually wrong about Rahab and Hedo having the same mechanics. We've tested this. If you do not burst down a Hedo phase successfully, the boss teleports and disappears and creates more phases for you to beat (sometimes it's just all over the place). There are also other bugs (I think it's a bug) with the sorcerer mastery iceball that glitches the Hedo boss for skipping a phase and making it possible to 1 shot it (but you cannot since the devs implemented a force regen HP once you hit 0 HP if you do not go through all the phases).

Of course, you probably do not know this because you live in the Gauntlet portal 24/7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Doing something about this problem - the only thing you can do is to wait until devs will finally release elite maps, you're not the only one who wants to try them. We had to wait with normal and elite zodias maps/portals too.
    Good gears - no, kraken gear alone ISN'T a good gear. You need good awaks for gaunt too, for hedo you don't need good awaks if you can just wait a while till you proc your weapon.
    0IQ map - yeah, whole hedourah strategy is to stay at 1 place (and it's not a left side of map as many people are running, there's a better spot, me and my friends found better spots) and instaproc (and use pet aa) if you have op gear or wait a while and proc if you have mid gear - definitely much harder mechanic than normal raha or hydra (and I'm talking about how much braincells these maps require, not what kind of gear you need).
    Gaubt pt - if finding pt was always that easy then I wouldn't spend a lot of time spamming in gaunt (I basically do that every portal) that I look for someone to pt (mostly wars). I even had to pm some random (to me at that time) people running raha (or staying at expedition camp) to convince them to start running gauntlet and teaching them from 0. Despite knowing most of good wars and rogs, they're not always online when I want to run - and I'm not the only person who's complaining that many good wars/rogs are actually offline and can't enter to farm now. Well, rogs are probably in the worst situation, cause the number of rogs who can actually run gauntlet is higher than number of wars and (especially) mages who can run gaunt.
    Gaunt has faster clearing time than hedo, but also grants less gold per 1 clear (despite getting more gold in total).
    "I don't see anything stressful in gauntlet, if you have at least two hands and are able to press the screen of your device. Take it easy amigo" - you basically liked that comment and mocked other gauntlet runner in your next comment.
    My (and other good runners) standards are the ones which makes running gauntlet comfortable. Dying to mobs cause someone missed em !or war didnt kill them before rog and sorc came top) or to a dragon 1tap at 21s are pretty annoying things.
    Rude and arrogant - well, most of the times I'm joking with others.
    Formed party and run high waves - if that was true, I would see you in LB.
    Buff mobs/boss hp - current gaunt mechanics doesn't allow devs to buff mobs/boss hp. Waves (without count) cant be longer than 21s, cause of dragon 1tap attack) if we want to keep gaunt as a gold farm map.
    I ran all of these 3 maps and I know mechanics for all of these 3 maps lol (I laughed when I seen u wrote that I run only gaunt, completely not knowing that I was running raha all the time back then and that I'm running hedo when gaunt is closed).
    1 hedo run with chests and remap with good party is actually about 50s (i think that 45s would be possible with very op party). That would mean that 1 raha run with chests and remaps is 20s - which it isn't - even gauntlet isn't that fast. Didn't run raha for a bit, but I'm pretty sure that total raha run with chests and remap is closer to 40s than 20s. Completing 1 gauntlet wave (18s one) takes 25 or 26s in total with waiting for next wave - so it's not 3-4 times faster than elite rahab.
    By saying same mechanics I meant that both bosses have 3 phases (ignoring mini on raha) - should write just mechanic, whatever.
    Oh yes, hedo can punish you with his mechanics when you fail your phase (same as raha), but if you actually have at least 2k stat and can wait a while (or no need to wait if you have good gear) - you'll rarely fsil that map.
    Gaunt portal 24/7 - funny thing that actually strategy for current maps is usually found first by me and people around me (or only them, for example, I actually started farming at the moment when raha strategy was actually discovered, whole point is that they still prefer to farm gaunt if all of the maps are opened at once).
    If you get less gold in hedo than elite raha it means that either you or your pt have mid gear (hedo has better POTENTIAL) or you just can't run hedo properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Anyway, looks like Zodias nerf won't happen soon.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post

They don t nerf the maps gold just because they let those with op gear gear farm them. So that why they buffed rahabkor and ekenta before catacombs, to make for those with low gear impossible to farm maps.The think that changed the game, was the 15% bracelet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Doing something about this problem - the only thing you can do is to wait until devs will finally release elite maps, you're not the only one who wants to try them. We had to wait with normal and elite zodias maps/portals too.
    I know that, but you missed my whole point again.

Good gears - no, kraken gear alone ISN'T a good gear. You need good awaks for gaunt too, for hedo you don't need good awaks if you can just wait a while till you proc your weapon.
    You don't need good awakes? I have to wait for my proc? Are you sure about that? Have you tried running without any suitable awake gears or running with players who do not have good awakes or gears? Because it sounds to me that you have not. You've only had the luxury to run with OP party. Try running Hedo with so-called 'don't need good awakes' gears and let me know how it goes for you.

0IQ map - yeah, whole hedourah strategy is to stay at 1 place (and it's not a left side of map as many people are running, there's a better spot, me and my friends found better spots) and instaproc (and use pet aa) if you have op gear or wait a while and proc if you have mid gear - definitely much harder mechanic than normal raha or hydra (and I'm talking about how much braincells these maps require, not what kind of gear you need).
    The same thing could be said with EZG. The only 'strategy' there is saving your armor proc for the boss room and having enough damage to clear 1 room by yourself. There's nothing to fancy about that. Warriors just have to clear the boss room and wait for the DPS dealers to come and finish the boss. How is that high IQ-level gameplay?

Gaubt pt - if finding pt was always that easy then I wouldn't spend a lot of time spamming in gaunt (I basically do that every portal) that I look for someone to pt (mostly wars). I even had to pm some random (to me at that time) people running raha (or staying at expedition camp) to convince them to start running gauntlet and teaching them from 0. Despite knowing most of good wars and rogs, they're not always online when I want to run - and I'm not the only person who's complaining that many good wars/rogs are actually offline and can't enter to farm now. Well, rogs are probably in the worst situation, cause the number of rogs who can actually run gauntlet is higher than number of wars and (especially) mages who can run gaunt.
    Trial and error. The problem here is that you set high standards for your parties in order to have high efficiency, that's why it takes you a while to find a party (which I don't blame you for that because I too want to have fast and consistent runs). But again, this is not the point of my original post.

Gaunt has faster clearing time than hedo, but also grants less gold per 1 clear (despite getting more gold in total)."I don't see anything stressful in gauntlet, if you have at least two hands and are able to press the screen of your device. Take it easy amigo" - you basically liked that comment and mocked other gauntlet runner in your next comment.
    He is not lying though. It is also boring gameplay. IMO, the only thing that makes it interesting is the efficiency of farming gold drops (but that's just me).

My (and other good runners) standards are the ones which makes running gauntlet comfortable. Dying to mobs cause someone missed em !or war didnt kill them before rog and sorc came top) or to a dragon 1tap at 21s are pretty annoying things.
    That's understandable that you are selective with your party. I understand that completely.

Rude and arrogant - well, most of the times I'm joking with others. Formed party and run high waves - if that was true, I would see you in LB.
    Not entirely true. Playing innocent and saying that all of your interactions are in a joking manner is just false. Furthermore, my IGN not being there on top LB does not mean I am unable to reach high waves. If you reach LB, then that's good for you. Anyone can do it with the right gear, knowledge, and time. I am not saying your efforts were pointless in reaching LB but belittling someone just because you don't see their name in LB is again another arrogant and small pp energy to prove a point. Just sayin'.

Buff mobs/boss hp - current gaunt mechanics doesn't allow devs to buff mobs/boss hp. Waves (without count) cant be longer than 21s, cause of dragon 1tap attack) if we want to keep gaunt as a gold farm map.
    I ran all of these 3 maps and I know mechanics for all of these 3 maps lol (I laughed when I seen u wrote that I run only gaunt, completely not knowing that I was running raha all the time back then and that I'm running hedo when gaunt is closed).
    1 hedo run with chests and remap with good party is actually about 50s (i think that 45s would be possible with very op party). That would mean that 1 raha run with chests and remaps is 20s - which it isn't - even gauntlet isn't that fast. Didn't run raha for a bit, but I'm pretty sure that total raha run with chests and remap is closer to 40s than 20s. Completing 1 gauntlet wave (18s one) takes 25 or 26s in total with waiting for next wave - so it's not 3-4 times faster than elite rahab.
    By saying same mechanics I meant that both bosses have 3 phases (ignoring mini on raha) - should write just mechanic, whatever.
    Oh yes, hedo can punish you with his mechanics when you fail your phase (same as raha), but if you actually have at least 2k stat and can wait a while (or no need to wait if you have good gear) - you'll rarely fsil that map.
    Gaunt portal 24/7 - funny thing that actually strategy for current maps is usually found first by me and people around me (or only them, for example, I actually started farming at the moment when raha strategy was actually discovered, whole point is that they still prefer to farm gaunt if all of the maps are opened at once).
    If you get less gold in hedo than elite raha it means that either you or your pt have mid gear (hedo has better POTENTIAL) or you just can't run hedo properly.
    The only thing I got from here is your mechanic's calculation is more believable than Mr. Woon's. The problem here is that you've not run Rahab for a bit. You've said it yourself. So you really do not know how it works now. It takes 22-30 seconds to finish a Rahab run (this is with different parties btw[remapping not included]); gauntlet you can do faster. Even HBBD said it himself. EZG is better.

Furthermore, saying that all strategies and tactics are discovered by you and the people around you is also a weird thing to say. Almost very narcissistic and arrogant. Do you just assume that the rest of the player base is dumb?

Also, please stop derailing the subject of the original post. What I mean here is I am not here to compare who's better and who's not. I am not here to compare genitalia sizes.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Suggestion: Nerf gold income in Gauntlet

Gaunt has faster clearing time than hedo, but also grants less gold per 1 clear (despite getting more gold in total).
    "I don't see anything stressful in gauntlet, if you have at least two hands and are able to press the screen of your device. Take it easy amigo" - you basically liked that comment and mocked other gauntlet runner in your next comment.
    Rude and arrogant - well, most of the times I'm joking with others.
    Formed party and run high waves - if that was true, I would see you in LB.
    Once again you’re just ignoring everything we’ve wrote above. 1 Hedo run equal 2.5 raha runs, which makes raha more profitable. All the timings and calculations are not just numbers off the top of our heads. We personally tested and compared all of those. We are here not to discuss whose waves are higher, but to make it clear that gauntlet is broken and should be fixed/reworked. If you want to make a competition whose gear is better - take a chance, but then you'll publicly apologize for being wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This is why this is called a suggestion/feedback thread. If the developers wanted to, they would have closed this thread already (not yet). I would stop only if the devs themselves closed this thread or said something. This post means nothing to me until then.

Also, this screenshot looks like it was taken months ago. This is not valid. Sorry.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My friend you are saying we are tested and who are you ? We also tested and our results are not like yours why are you the right one and no one else ? My point is you don't accept anything other than ur calculations which is biased and opening a thread about biased information. If you are opening a so called "suggestion thread" do it with right information so you don't need to write PARAGRAPHS for just 1 sentence

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrwoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwoon View Post
    Firstly
    I never insulted you learn how to read properly
    Secondly
    I can go and find pt in any map that I want. You are bigoted and fixated on one thing can't understand the situation properly. With an op pt u can do easy fast hedo runs (30secs)and it drops 2x of what gaunlet drops. With an op pt you can do 16-17s runs and waiting time is like in total 22+23secs. If you go random it takes long on both maps so wtf are you talking about. Stop being bigoted and just accept it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    You said you can do hedo in 30 seconds with a decent party and you want us to prove we are doing it slower? Sounds ridiculous. It’s us who should ask you for the proofs. Once you test it and get the real numbers, come back and share it. I will gladly accept that we’re wrong if your results are not close to the ones junkie and me mentioned. Don’t be sarcastic and aggressive since we are here NOT TO COMPETE AND ARGUE.
    Last edited by FrankfurtHBF; 10-27-2023 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I know that, but you missed my whole point again.

You don't need good awakes? I have to wait for my proc? Are you sure about that? Have you tried running without any suitable awake gears or running with players who do not have good awakes or gears? Because it sounds to me that you have not. You've only had the luxury to run with OP party. Try running Hedo with so-called 'don't need good awakes' gears and let me know how it goes for you.

The same thing could be said with EZG. The only 'strategy' there is saving your armor proc for the boss room and having enough damage to clear 1 room by yourself. There's nothing to fancy about that. Warriors just have to clear the boss room and wait for the DPS dealers to come and finish the boss. How is that high IQ-level gameplay?

Trial and error. The problem here is that you set high standards for your parties in order to have high efficiency, that's why it takes you a while to find a party (which I don't blame you for that because I too want to have fast and consistent runs). But again, this is not the point of my original post.

He is not lying though. It is also boring gameplay. IMO, the only thing that makes it interesting is the efficiency of farming gold drops (but that's just me).

That's understandable that you are selective with your party. I understand that completely.

Not entirely true. Playing innocent and saying that all of your interactions are in a joking manner is just false. Furthermore, my IGN not being there on top LB does not mean I am unable to reach high waves. If you reach LB, then that's good for you. Anyone can do it with the right gear, knowledge, and time. I am not saying your efforts were pointless in reaching LB but belittling someone just because you don't see their name in LB is again another arrogant and small pp energy to prove a point. Just sayin'.

The only thing I got from here is your mechanic's calculation is more believable than Mr. Woon's. The problem here is that you've not run Rahab for a bit. You've said it yourself. So you really do not know how it works now. It takes 22-30 seconds to finish a Rahab run (this is with different parties btw[remapping not included]); gauntlet you can do faster. Even HBBD said it himself. EZG is better.

Furthermore, saying that all strategies and tactics are discovered by you and the people around you is also a weird thing to say. Almost very narcissistic and arrogant. Do you just assume that the rest of the player base is dumb?

Also, please stop derailing the subject of the original post. What I mean here is I am not here to compare who's better and who's not. I am not here to compare genitalia sizes.

Thank you.
    Your whole point is that elite 81 wave map grants more gold than normal portal boss 86 map (and we alrdy discussed it). Normal hedourah is a type of a map which is closer to raha (by mechanics) than gauntlet. Does normal hedo grants more gold than normal rahab? Definitely yes. Does it grants more gold than elite rahab? From my experience, yes. Does it grant more gold than Gauntlet? No. What we should do now? Wait until devs release elite hedourah (or 86 wave map).
    Hedo op awaks - I let the rogs/sorcs with ~2k stats sets do p2 of hedo. With h sabra and lege sabra they were able to instaproc at p2 and finish it before proc gone. P1 actually was done by me and ~2.3k stat rog and we were doing it easily without much waiting for reduc gone too. With waiting, 2ppl with 2k stats should do p1 easily by looking at fact that I can do p1 solo with waiting.
    EZG strategy - I said before that EZG isn't a hard map to run when you know how, but actually saving armor for boss isn't the only thing we do. It still needs more strategy and effort than raha/hedo.
    "He's not lying" - "I am not saying it's not easy to run the Gauntlet portal." - you basically said that, which would mean that you actually think that Gauntlet needs some effort and then you agree with your friend who said that gaunt is easy.
    Is gauntlet boring? For me it is up to 150 wave. But hedo and raha are even more boring than that.
    Selective pt - yeah, it's normal that people who can run 1 map are more selective. Thing is that you mentioned gaunt farm per hour as a value for the people who are selective with their pt (heck I never made 11m+ in an hour as far as i remember, sorc struggles with gl on mini). Most people actually earn way less than that or they don't even run that map, cause they can't/no one good wants them in pt. How many active GOOD gauntlet runners are playing - not much. Hedo value 4-7m/h is probably for randoms too. I get 8m/h easily there with mid pt, with good pt could even try to hit 9m/h (8.5m/h is easily achievable). Ofc I have op gl, but my point is that difference between gaunt and normal hedo isnt that collosal as you said at the beginning.
    Arrogant - it's not a false, I'm usually not serious with that. Guess just some people can't realize that I'm joking (at least with stronger players, with weaker players who say that they can play X map and then it turns out that they're completely bad - I can actually be bit more serious, but I had a reason in that case, cause someone lied to me).
    High waves/lb runs - actions speak louder than words. I don't care about any self-proclaims, cause basically everyone can say what he wants. If you think you can keep 15-19s waves, rarely miss gl on boss and run high waves -
    ok, you can think like that, but for now you didn't prove it, so these words are meaningless.
    I didn't run rahab for a bit? Actually, I ran it few times, when I was desperate to run anything for gold, but had no people for gaunt. Afaik, current mini killers proc boss killer weapons on raha and then kill mini with that, so they can do damage to raha with procs tick too. Yeah, it was found long time ago, nothing new (wonder if some people still preproc at p1 and wait until mini killer kills mini fast, so they dont need to proc at p2). And yeah, I still managed to get more from hedo.
    Can do gaunt faster than raha? Ofc, but you said you can do 3-4 waves at that time, which isn't true. EZG is better, but that map requires more from you.
    "Assuming that rest of the player base is dumb" - well, basing on what I seen, I can say that other people on average have less knowledge about maps and finding strategies/tricks to make runs better. Maybe it sounds arrogant, but that's actually a fact and facts don't care about someones feelings.

That Cinco's message was sent exactly 1.5 months ago, it's not that old.
    Last edited by AgentStonoga; 10-27-2023 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

As long as is not easy(need strategy) and not everyone can do it, gauntlet is fine. You need to focus on gauntlet. You can semi afk on e rahab/Hedourah.
    How are you saying that ezg is the same to ERahabkor/Hedourah when 50% of the time you are just standing and you can still get gold when you die.
    It's hard to find party on ezg (if you are talking about 9m per hr and after 1-2 run mostly people is done running). On the other hand finding party on e rahab and Hedourah is easy and you can farm gold early.

Op player prefer to play gauntlet because E rahab/Hedourah is boring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The perspective of MrWoon playing Gauntlet on Wave 6:

Attachment 260927
    jajajaja wdf this man doesn't know how exactly must be, a little mistake in high wave and again wave 1, hedo is no hard to do, just wait his few seconds and hit zzZ

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It appears so far that most people who have responded negatively to this post are the ones who only run the gauntlet portal.

So evidently, I would expect more of a disagreement with you folks, which is okay.

Yes, I should wait until Elite Hedourah has been released (a portal that has no timeline of it actually being added anytime soon) before doing anything about this problem.

So basically both maps require good gears for you to run smoothly. Something I've mentioned many times already above. Thank you for pointing that out.

That's an interesting take. When was the last time you played normal rahab/hydra? Because it is nowhere near Hedourah level. Again, another misinformation or overexaggerated claim.

I've mentioned that before above in my post that you need 1 of each class in order to play Gauntlet. And that's easy to find if you have the gears, the friends, and the knowledge to do so. Most OP players already have a set party to run the gauntlet portal. Only the casuals have difficulty finding a good party. I doubt you are a casual, no?

I am not saying it's not easy to run the Gauntlet portal. My point of the post is that it has a faster clearing time compared to Hedo with a good party, so that needs to be fixed since that's also the reason why they nerfed Hedo to begin with, okay? Read that again until you get what I am trying to say here.

Your standards of what is useful and useless are questionable. Based on observation and what people say, you are very arrogant and rude to interact with. And I believe them fully because I've witnessed it myself in lobbies and PMs from other individuals you've interacted with (albeit some of them are in a joking manner, but most are not). Just sayin'.

I've formed a party (and run with them all the time) to run Gauntlet to reach higher waves. So it's not a problem for us. But that's not the point of my post.

This is:

That is good to know. Gaunt is a map where it gave war class a sense of purpose again, and I would like to avoid it getting nerfed, but that's a separate issue and off the point of my original post.

I have compared multiple sample sizes with a decent party (all Kraken players with 2.9-3k+ primary) and farmed both Elite Rahab and Hedo portal, and with 1000% certainty, I can tell you that it is NOT the same.

For example: With the party I have, 1 hedo run (the time we've spent on that run) is equivalent to us doing 2 and a half runs of Elite Rahab. With the gauntlet portal, you can get 3-4 waves completed versus 1 Elite Rahab run.

Most casuals/pubs won't see these sort of speeds in randoms or parties; only OP players do.

Furthermore, you are actually wrong about Rahab and Hedo having the same mechanics. We've tested this. If you do not burst down a Hedo phase successfully, the boss teleports and disappears and creates more phases for you to beat (sometimes it's just all over the place). There are also other bugs (I think it's a bug) with the sorcerer mastery iceball that glitches the Hedo boss for skipping a phase and making it possible to 1 shot it (but you cannot since the devs implemented a force regen HP once you hit 0 HP if you do not go through all the phases).

Of course, you probably do not know this because you live in the Gauntlet portal 24/7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    3-4 waves in gaunt if u compare to 1 run in hedo? wdf .-. make a video and post ur link here, i bet ur truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Attachment 260929Attachment 260930

I can't help but imagine Pam from The Office or Sponge Bob meme when you posted this, but I digress.

Going back to the topic, I have concluded that responding to you will be a waste of energy and time. Again, I do not expect any positive input from a player who lives in Gauntlet 24/7 and runs nothing else but that map.

You've clearly overlooked the point of my post, and now you're just spouting insults and baseless claims that are not factual. Honestly, you sound like you are trying so hard to safeguard a map that you know is downright broken in terms of gold farming just because you farm your earnings there 24/7 and is now being threatened of being nerfed. ;D

I have more spine coming out and telling the public what the truth is because I care about the game and I am not greedy. For those who do not know, you can easily farm 100m+ in gauntlet far easier than the rest of the gold farming maps (usually takes longer). To be exact, I can farm 140-160m there per gauntlet cycle [(11-13 hours to be exact) that's not even the full cycle]. So no, gold is not an issue for me.

I've said these multiple times above and presented them clearly. Yes, hedo drops more gold per run, but 1 run of Hedo takes longer to do than completing multiple waves of the gauntlet (this concept also applies to Rahab). I do not know why you have a difficult time comprehending this, MrWoon.

But let me express this again, I don't expect you to understand or open your mind since you live in the Gauntlet 24/7 as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love how you're passionate about this though. Maybe it's because the gauntlet portal is closed at the moment (in the making of this post) that's why you have the time and energy to respond to me.
    140-160m? what a fake info like play 13 hours wdf we are humans, we need to sleep, to eat, to work, to do homeworks c mon be smart if u calculate something with real life

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Just throwing this in here from my "test" on hedo. With a decent not super op party 2.2k 2.4k 2.6k 3.2k stats I made 12.4M in 1 hr 26min on hedo. Looted 9 elders worth 100kea. I'm not stirring this pot I'm only putting my numbers in here. Yes I see were Gaunt can make more gold per hr but 1 mistake and it might not. Honestly now I see it as a little more risk little more reward and that seems fair.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to imfeared For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

My friend you are saying we are tested and who are you ?
    Why does it matter who I am? That's not the point of my original post. What is the purpose of getting my identity? Going around blacklisting people, maybe?

We also tested and our results are not like yours why are you the right one and no one else ?
    Papiezolak gave more reasonable calculations than you did. Please stop pulling out numbers from your behind. Of course, naturally, I won't believe you.

My point is you don't accept anything other than ur calculations which is biased and opening a thread about biased information. If you are opening a so called "suggestion thread" do it with right information so you don't need to write PARAGRAPHS for just 1 sentence
    I wasn't the one who was close-minded, hurling insults and false accusations, to begin with. See:

Bruh you are saying in hedo u earn less but its nonsense. With good pt u earn more in hedo for sure or almost equal and it is not stressfull like Ezg. If u die in hedo nothing happens, if u die in Ezg u start from beginning. I don't understand your logic at all. Please don't get jealous and take your hate from Ezg players if you can't go high waves.
    And oh, I am not saying my information is 1000% absolute. That's why I provided an average sample size so that I won't seem biased. Something you and your buddies have failed to consider.

My door is always open. I am more than happy to test stuff with you. That is, of course, you are interested.