Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Final Week of Halloween Approaches! Here's What's New.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    I guess I pressed the button again.

I do play rogue too. And my rogue has 1/3 of my tank gear but does almost same dmg and get more invites in random.
    Some mage can survive better than warrior. Other classes don't need another x2 heath and armor. They already have more than that with procs.
    And that's not the point.

The point is warriors were not getting invited to party because they can't kill boss fast and next gold farming is hedo, which is a map with a boss. Who needs 'tank' there to farm gold?
    Only place makes sense was ezg but that's because map required all class. There is no proper balance in the game right now.

Yet people like you guys and dev still thinks warriors shouldn't have boss dmg. Yeah. Makes perfect sense.
    I understand where you are coming from, but IMO, Heroic Neigher is already balanced as is. Here is the reason why:

1. It gets haste, a powerful stat that warriors need to do more DPS. It also helps Neptaris and Zod aegis users proc their weapons faster.
    2. It gets crit damage, which is also one of the overpowered stat that is required in today's meta in AL to do more DPS.
    3. The non-boss damage is kind of a bummer, but this is needed in the gauntlet portal, where warriors shine at the moment. If you need boss damage or elite damage, then using arc were or being boosted with it is an option that is available to you to compensate.
    4. It gets a free stacking curse in its passive and broken pet aa.

__________________________________________________ __

I know you in-game, and you are more than capable warrior to be invited to a party.

But I do understand your point that warriors are mostly neglected in being invited to parties because they are stigmatized and labeled as not being able to do damage by the playerbase. However, knowledgeable players know that this is not true when it comes to well-geared warriors.

For example, I still invite warriors to my party as long as I know they can solo clear mobs in Ekenta, solo a phase in Elite Rahab fast enough with/without curse or pet aa boost, or if they can do enough damage with a duo in Hedo.

That will be all. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    For example, I still invite warriors to my party as long as I know they can solo clear mobs in Ekenta, solo a phase in Elite Rahab fast enough with/without curse or pet aa boost, or if they can do enough damage with a duo in Hedo.
    Yes I don't have a problem. I'm speaking on behalf of warriors, especially new ones.
    I see people asking about warrior build in gc and forum, and rejections with 'need mage or rogue' daily.

What you are asking isn't something every warrior can do with 'some' gears.

If sts has logic to say warriors shouldn't do dmg, fine. Then they should make the map warriors are useful.
    When they refused to buff kraken sword and came up with expansion card, I thought they would have new plan for class balance.
    But what we have is hedo and random 1 shot death from mobs.
    I just hope they make the maps that absolutely need tanks to play and buff our jugg, or give us boss dmg so we don't slow down
    Ign: Brimstony

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mentis shard still dropable ?

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Discussion continues in the week 2 feedback thread (link) now that week 3 is live!

-ALS