Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warrior , community i need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Warrior , community i need help

is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab? like no one wanna party with W? i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lunarx26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunarx26 View Post
    is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab? like no one wanna party with W? i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses
    if u have more than 3.1k str It would be easier to get a party since you would hurt him.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to recilencia123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It's a big misconception that warriors can't do damage. If you have 3k str + force sword (15% critical damage) + Heroic Neigher you can easily farm every portal boss solo. Hedo is kinda tricky. To be able to do each phase solo i use 25% damage elixir + epic Terracuda elixir + Zodias Aegis proc(60lvl). As a main pet i would suggest H Neigher(base pet + hb) + H Sabra aa

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankfurtHBF For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

3k str build with zaar saber
    Full kraken gears
    With guardian pendent
    And arcane bracelet
    Sapphire base/h garlic hb/sabra aa.
    You need atleast these to be viable
    It is sad but its truth .
    Kraken sword proc is good on every phase
    Use it on phase one with no armor build to boost your mage or rouge on p1 cause it gives armor dbuff so do not need to wait for 3-5 secs .
    And proc will be back where you will do p2 with your other team mates
    Then you all p3 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab?
    Warrior damage is not necessarily bad on portal bosses like Hedo and E Rahab, but it may be comparatively less than what a sorcerer or rogue class can achieve. It's essential to understand that each class in a game typically has its strengths and weaknesses. While warriors may not have the burst damage or ranged abilities that sorcerers and rogues possess, they can still deal good damage, especially when built and played effectively.

like no one wanna party with W?
    It's not entirely accurate to say that no one wants to party with a Warrior. In fact, I've had the opportunity to party with Warriors in both the Hedo and Erahab portal boss encounters. Warriors can be valuable assets in a party, especially when it comes to tanking and dealing damage. So, while some people may have misconceptions about Warriors in party settings, they can definitely be valuable and effective team members in certain situations.

i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses
    1. Equipment:

- Aim for at least Kraken gear for your proc set.
    - Your main gear switch should ideally have 2,800-3,000 primary stats if it's a Force switch. If you don't have a Force weapon, consider a Saber Zaar switch (this will do less damage, but it's cheaper compared to a full force switch arcane) with 3,000+ primary stats as a solid alternative.
    - While some players use Neptaris and Zod Aeigis, Kraken gear provides consistent procs and offers the most crit chance, which is crucial in the current crit damage meta.

2. Recommended Damage Gear [Force Switch] Set:

- Force Sword [must have crit damage awakes if you want the most damage, but % primary stats is not that bad]
    - Kraken Helmet
    - Kraken Armor
    - Kraken Belt
    - Divine Ring
    - Guardian Amulet
    - Rahab Artifact
    - Arcane Bracelet

These gear choices will maximize your damage output and crit chance. Aim for gear pieces with 6%+ primary stats for a decent setup.

3. Jewels/Stones/Gems:

- Slot your gear with powerful jewels, stones, or gems. The higher their stats, the better.
    - Consider using full flawless jewels or full power stones for optimal performance.

4. Pets:

- For the most damage potential, use a Heroic Neigher for its pet passive and happiness bonus.
    - As for the pet arcane ability, you can choose between Heroic Sabra, Heroic Neigher, or Heroic Anky. These abilities are among the top choices for Warriors in the current meta.
    - While there are other pet combinations to explore, the suggested setup is considered meta for Warriors at the moment and provides a strong balance of damage and survivability.

Also, don't be afraid to use x1-2 damage elixirs to do more damage. As a warrior, you will need this a lot to compete against sorcerers and rogues class without your ult.

I hope this helps you out. Good luck~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

All above explained well.

In general, if you make a new warrior and has no friends, it will be harder to find an op party than other classes.
    Once people know what you are capable of, then people will started to add you in their party more.
    But yes, you need to spend a lot of gold to be like that

And even if you can solo erahab P1, soms people will still avoid you because you are not 'fast enough'.
    Sad reality but that's what it is.

Good luck.
    Ign: Brimstony

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

rogue should be the best for portal bosses where ultimate skill means nothing, but mage seems broken wit pressure crush proc so maybe it's better; I haven't seen warriors do anything like it.

you can kill boss fast without rage as warrior but you may get more bang for your buck if you spend the gold on another class.

Note: I guess rogue base damage can go to 40,000+.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

People usually gonna say that build 3k stats but your Damage is still just decent rogue.
    Change class if you can, it is more expensive and hassle to make your warrior get like 3k stats + force sword. Mage or rogue with 2.4k+ stats smuggler/bounty zaarus set and arc bracelet is more cheaper rather than to get 3kstats warrior.
    If you can't switch, you need to improve your skills/technique or get many friends that will invite you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    People usually gonna say that build 3k stats but your Damage is still just decent rogue.
    Change class if you can, it is more expensive and hassle to make your warrior get like 3k stats + force sword. Mage or rogue with 2.4k+ stats smuggler/bounty zaarus set and arc bracelet is more cheaper rather than to get 3kstats warrior.
    If you can't switch, you need to improve your skills/technique or get many friends that will invite you.
    but 3k str can hurt the boss bro? or like 3k str can clear phase 1 e.rahab?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

tbh i havent started war but i really want to play war. the below statements seems shouls change class from war. what do u think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

tbh i havent started war but i really want to play war. the below statements seems shouls change class from war. what do u think
    If you didn't make it yet, better go with other class.
    Warrior gears seems cheaper than others but it requires a lot more gears so it actually cost more than it looks.

Around 3k str with right gears will let you do P1. Or with force sword. But you will still be slower than other classes.
    My rogue without arc bracelet and full sup fin does almost same dmg as my warrior with full flawless fury with full kraken (without force)

Only place warriors are useful is ezg right now but 86 dungeon is hedo which has only one boss, where our ult is useless.
    Unless sts come up with a new idea, I'll recommend to play other class for now.
    Ign: Brimstony

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    If you didn't make it yet, better go with other class.
    Warrior gears seems cheaper than others but it requires a lot more gears so it actually cost more than it looks.

Around 3k str with right gears will let you do P1. Or with force sword. But you will still be slower than other classes.
    My rogue without arc bracelet and full sup fin does almost same dmg as my warrior with full flawless fury with full kraken (without force)

Only place warriors are useful is ezg right now but 86 dungeon is hedo which has only one boss, where our ult is useless.
    Unless sts come up with a new idea, I'll recommend to play other class for now.
    hi bro so we need only 1 set to play and thats force plus all krak armor with 6% str? do we nees knight and zaarus set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lol, 3k plus main stats. All the damage elixirs. All the pets. People throwing billions around like it's nothing.

Best set up for a war in portals is good mage and rogue friends.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Utterly irrelevant to the topic. Please stop self-promoting your videos that do not relate to the original poster's post.

---

That said, here is an example of a warrior with 2,860 primary stat solo the entirety of Elite Rahab [krak proc + force sword switch w/ 2,860 primary stat + crit dmg build + no boost].

Link of the video here: https://youtu.be/5zdUzNGZlTk

There is a player who has an almost similar build (probably better). His IGN is Andromeus. You should add him.
    @Original Poster

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Warrior sucks, gave up on class discussion ages ago, am just showing proof other classes are better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Warrior sucks, gave up on class discussion ages ago, am just showing proof other classes are better.
    Again, that's not the point of the post.

And warriors do not "suck", you probably just failed to build a warrior class that you end up going for a rogue. ;D

The warrior [Andromeus] I mentioned above can do 25m dmg on Elite Rahab with Zod Aegis. With Krak sword proc + force sword switch, he can do 5.8m dmg on Elite Rahab w/ curse (using skeletops pet HB).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I do over 35mil dmg to elite rahab on my rog. Easier to setup and use skills. No fish elixirs.
    Try the class out for yourself.
    Not relevant? Subjects: portal bosses, is warrior good for portals vs other classes, cost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I do over 35mil dmg to elite rahab on my rog. Easier to setup and use skills. No fish elixirs.
    Try the class out for yourself.
    I forgot to mention above that the warrior above was only using x1 dmg boost too.

He has told me earlier that he could probably do 30m+ if he was using dmg pets instead of gl pets, but he decided not to.

That is impressive tho’. What build are you using and/or equipment to achieve such a feat? If you have a video of it, link it here so we can see.

I might try rogue class for fun, but not at the moment. Maybe when new gears get released I will give it a go. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

it's going to happen again ������