Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warrior , community i need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lichylichle View Post
    As a four party hedo eraha grind team, each should least do half health bar dmg in each part/phase, send me a name of warrior who can do it and let me check his gear is cheaper than any other class under same dmg in portals XD. War is heavy p2p period.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
    I can do it...

But I doubt my gear is... "cheap".

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delouis Ball For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As a four party hedo eraha grind team, each should least do half health bar dmg in each part/phase, send me a name of warrior who can do it and let me check his gear is cheaper than any other class under same dmg in portals XD. War is heavy p2p period.

i can do that in erahab 70% of the time(50% erahab hp) as of now but after i get divine ring (I've tested before) success rate will be higher
    as for hedo the fail chance is low and no in hedo u don't have to do half bar(full phase) alone it can be done in a 2-2 split
    so for hedo with a mage when the person using nepta marks they can proc and hedo just melts away I've already mentioned my gear above and i can tell you a few wars who are full geared but use nepta and obviously even if the supporting gear is expensive the price gap between a nepta and force sword is large enough
    my point being you dont NEED 3.1k str with force or you'll be "trash" and not "ptd" in portal bosses

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mohdkhanAL View Post
    i can do that in erahab 70% of the time(50% erahab hp) as of now but after i get divine ring (I've tested before) success rate will be higher
    as for hedo the fail chance is low and no in hedo u don't have to do half bar(full phase) alone it can be done in a 2-2 split
    so for hedo with a mage when the person using nepta marks they can proc and hedo just melts away I've already mentioned my gear above and i can tell you a few wars who are full geared but use nepta and obviously even if the supporting gear is expensive the price gap between a nepta and force sword is large enough
    my point being you dont NEED 3.1k str with force or you'll be "trash" and not "ptd" in portal bosses

Yea my point is more reliable for the original post as new wars need to know what's facing them to begin with under this version, play rog/mage to find party in portals XD. From low gear- smart mix gear- full gear no random party likes war in portals if farming golds is the goal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea my point is more reliable for the original post as new wars need to know what's facing them to begin with under this version, play rog/mage to find party in portals XD. From low gear- smart mix gear- full gear no random party likes war in portals if farming golds is the goal.

the op wants to know how to damage as a war right? i am telling him the cheaper way, switching classes is not feasible or fun for everybody
    but idk i get pts fairly quickly but some "OP" people do exist in game who only run with mages and rogues if you tryna become one of them then idk
    also a full geared mage debuffer + nepta war is a pretty fast way to do hedo rn.....