Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take a break, please

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Take a break, please

I don t know if i should post it in bugs report, but there are players who looks they are not humans. I tryed run lb event in halloween, but there is no way to do it. I play the game nearly for a whole year, and i m not gonna lie every single event same names, same players. Now i m just asking me, there are real players. Like after an event that requires 4-5k times to do the map, isn t boring ? What you guys use to stay so focus?
    Are you using bugs? Have 999% speed set and infinite energy, stats?
    So for those who run top 5 leaderboard and they are humans, i recomand spacetime studio to give them some real toys, i don t know what, but something that would make them remember they where in top leaderboard, and be related to the event.
    And plus add some human verification, and say they are 100% real.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Arcane Legends is their life

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Man, Adf, you do not disappoint when it comes to starting controversial threads in the forum.

That said, I agree that the possibility of players having their accounts babysitted by a friend or another player to continue running LB while the original account owner takes a rest is a plausible occurrence for this event (and many other events before this and possibly in the future as well).

I guess the proper and safe thing to do is to have STS take a look into these players' accounts to check if there are any suspicious log-in activities. Still, knowing STS, an investigation or action is probably not going to happen unless STS has solid evidence a player is indeed committing illegal activities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    Man, Adf, you do not disappoint when it comes to starting spicy threads in the forum.

That said, I agree that the possibility of players having their accounts babysitted by a friend or another player to continue running LB while the original account owner takes a rest is a plausible occurrence for this event (and many other events before this and possibly in the future as well).

I guess the proper and safe thing to do is to have STS take a look into these players' accounts to check if there are any suspicious log-in activities. Still, knowing STS, an investigation or action is probably not going to happen unless STS has solid evidence a player is indeed committing illegal activities.
    STS is busy doing nothing

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Man, Adf, you do not disappoint when it comes to starting controversial threads in the forum.

Even if there are many people playing the same account, they all would die by starvation by selling gold in games. How much gold can they farm per day? Let s say average around 100m. That would be 20$. If they are 3-4, that means 5$ each. So what they see this a profitable thing? Just go work as a , i don t know, for 50-60$ a day and you would make more money than playing the game. Okay you must say, they make a name in game, but what they gonna do when servers will shut down? Even if they have a name in game, we can t compare it with real life. Maybe they get finance from sts, and in this case i would run for 2-3k $ every day events. So please sts contact me if you need lb runner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

some have identical twins so it is hard for sts to detect...

freebump

7. The Following User Says Thank You to freebump For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Many has family members to help them play too lol . Cannot really throw a ban hammer . Could just lead to higher number of wrong bans than right bans .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

No personal life..no need real life work ..play and play lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Almost of my friends did play all day and spend their 1 week break for top lb. They spend gold for energy kit, farming 999 energy kit and essence to prepare for week 2&3. They have life, they are preparing for this(finishing all early deadlines) and they are just enjoying this even it's tiring to run but they will be rewarded in the end of the week. It's like the other games, people are just invested, competitive, you can't stop them playing it.

Human verification and a verification that only one person can play on an account? Even the other popular/high-end newest games don't have this. As long as it didn't involve any real money(Tournament, challenge, speed runs, prizes and etc are the only they required a verification).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Almost of my friends did play all day and spend their 1 week break for top lb. They spend gold for energy kit, farming 999 energy kit and essence to prepare for week 2&3. They have life, they are preparing for this(finishing all early deadlines) and they are just enjoying this even it's tiring to run but they will be rewarded in the end of the week. It's like the other games, people are just invested, competitive, you can't stop them playing it.

Human verification and a verification that only one person can play on an account? Even the other popular/high-end newest games don't have this. As long as it didn't involve any real money(Tournament, challenge, speed runs, prizes and etc are the only they required a verification).
    Okay they farm energy, they bought energy kits but how they run thousands of runs? Like i did 90k points without break in nearly 16+hours, thats around 800-900 energy. They should be zombies? Playing the game non stop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Not realistic to implement any of that. I don't run top 5 lbs but you are not in a position to judge their playtime or life choices and I doubt anyone of them cares anyways.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Some people just legit play 20h a day during lb, some people share acc (especially on mage lb), whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Some people just legit play 20h a day during lb, some people share acc (especially on mage lb), whatever.
    ^

W2 - W3 Halloween mage leaderboards were full of account sharers exposed, and some were already banned for account sharing in the past but is again in a new account playing the leaderboards doing the same thing, you know who you guys are and I hope ya'll get banned cheaters

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    ^

W2 - W3 Halloween mage leaderboards were full of account sharers exposed, and some were already banned for account sharing in the past but is again in a new account playing the leaderboards doing the same thing, you know who you guys are and I hope ya'll get banned cheaters
    Can you name those mages ? I have a good friend of mine who can get the info forwarded . Or feel free to take names here too .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    Even if there are many people playing the same account, they all would die by starvation by selling gold in games. How much gold can they farm per day? Let s say average around 100m. That would be 20$. If they are 3-4, that means 5$ each. So what they see this a profitable thing? Just go work as a , i don t know, for 50-60$ a day and you would make more money than playing the game. Okay you must say, they make a name in game, but what they gonna do when servers will shut down? Even if they have a name in game, we can t compare it with real life. Maybe they get finance from sts, and in this case i would run for 2-3k $ every day events. So please sts contact me if you need lb runner.
    This is a real possibility. In some countries, like Venezuela, people average $75-100 per month so $5 a day would be decent wage. That's why there's gold farmers from countries like that in other MMO's as well, like Oldschool Runescape.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    ^

^ This.

And the sad thing about it is that it's not just mage leaderboards full of cheaters. The other two classes (rogue and war) most likely have cheaters in the leaderboards, too.

This is why I also believe they should rework events in the future to be not time-based point events, but instead doing boss clearing dungeons that increase difficulty as you progress level. So the competition will not be based on who has the most time to be on the top (because that takes no skill), but instead on who has the game knowledge, skills, and gears to be the very best to beat each level.

Lastly, I share your sentiment that all players trying to cheat via account sharing to compete against other LB runners should be banned without a doubt. This is to maintain the fairness and integrity of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freebump View Post
    some have identical twins
    It does not matter if the rule break involves identical twins or not. It is against ToS to share your account with ANYONE, especially if it is used to get an unfair advantage against others.

Quote Originally Posted by freebump View Post
    so it is hard for sts to detect...
    It is tricky, but not impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkedYT View Post
    Many has family members to help them play too lol . Cannot really throw a ban hammer . Could just lead to higher number of wrong bans than right bans .
    It is against ToS to share accounts. It does not matter if it's your lover, family member, or friend, it is forbidden to share your accounts with other individuals.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It is against ToS to share accounts. It does not matter if it's your lover, family member, or friend, it is forbidden to share your accounts with other individuals.
    What you mean ? Giving our phone to brother , sister , child , other relative to play a game is against tos ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post

You must have robot friends for them not to get tired running these events 24/7 for one week straight, huh?

I have a couple of friends in-game who are like that, too. Whenever I come offline and come back on, I always see them still online and farming the event. The suspicious part is whenever I message them, their responses differ each time I chat with them, and sometimes, their whole personalities change. It almost feels like another person is controlling that account.

But what can I do? I don't have the resources like STS does to investigate these players. The only thing I can do is sit here and speculate.