Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
We do still do it for some things (like the Halloween dino vanities), although those weren't LB.

I appreciate the feedback and we'll consider it, but it's a cost/manpower issue as the cost of asset creation would increase (for an event like Winter with 3 weeks, we'd have to create 9 new looks for asset X instead of 3).

-ALS
The Dino vanities was a great example of class-specific vanities, unique look for each class and proportions were just right. And we're hoping to see this change towards the leaderboards - the events main attraction.

We're aware it would require more manpower and funds to create the designs. But that's the downside of you guys implementing this weekly based system instead of the old 3 week system with only 1 set of leaderboard rewards, tiers, locks, pets etc..

However, the team had put this change to themselves, the team decided to implement this weekly based model to its events - so the players are expecting the same standard for these events.

No offense, but its a kinda lame excuse to say that its a cost/manpower issue when the team at the same time is generating much more revenue from this weekly system. If its a bite more than you can chew scenario, then I guess its fair to revert back to the old ways, or, double down and maintain the same standard from these massive events(cause again, you guys are generating much more revenue from these events now).

Thanks for the reply though.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk