Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sell ultra rare Diamond juice dynamo (white in color)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Sell ultra rare Diamond juice dynamo (white in color)

As the title says I’m selling diamond juice dynamo . It’s the rarest backpack in game

Auto : 2.5b
    C.o : 500m from senpaifromyt
    Also accepting swaps
    IGN : Inawaz
    Will sell soon to highest bidder

Last edited by Inawaz; 11-11-2023 at 03:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

its not the rarest backpack and not even the rarest of the dynamo set, its the pink/purple one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
    its not the rarest backpack and not even the rarest of the dynamo set, its the pink/purple one
    White is certainly the most versatile and rare and premium color , white stuff is quite rare and i literally have seen that dynamo only 2 times in 2 years of playing the game almost daily .

White certainly is the most premium one , o.p description, o.p name and o.p color and quite rare aswell .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    White is certainly the most versatile and rare and premium color , white stuff is quite rare and i literally have seen that dynamo only 2 times in 2 years of playing the game almost daily .

White certainly is the most premium one , o.p description, o.p name and o.p color and quite rare aswell .
    Still not the rarest, stop trying to manipulate.
    Wondering about how legit is that 500m offer, cause white dynamo was always worth 100-150m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Still not the rarest, stop trying to manipulate.
    Wondering about how legit is that 500m offer, cause white dynamo was always worth 100-150m.
    Well , explain how luminary aura went from 20 - 40m to 2b , it wasn’t even that rare , when something is as rare as this, it should be worth atleast 1b if u consider all the other vanities that aren’t even that rare and are 1b+ .

And btw tbh idc I don’t even own one and idc he’s just my friend and I don’t like people bullying him , it’s his item & his prices , the item is legit super rare find one if you can .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Well , explain how luminary aura went from 20 - 40m to 2b , it wasn’t even that rare , when something is as rare as this, it should be worth atleast 1b if u consider all the other vanities that aren’t even that rare and are 1b+ .

And btw tbh idc I don’t even own one and idc he’s just my friend and I don’t like people bullying him , it’s his item & his prices , the item is legit super rare find one if you can .
    Simple - luminary aura nowadays is an old, prestigious, rare and good looking aura with high demand (despite being manipulated with price), many people want that aura. No, it shouldn't be worth 1b+, rarity isn't the only factor which affects price. Most people consider dynamos as meh-mid, they don't have such high demand as auras, not many people are interested in them. Item is as worth as much as other people are willing to pay - and I find that 500m offer as a sus one.
    "He's just my friend" - explains all. "His price" doesn't mean that's actually worth that much.

Forum Adept
    Head in the clouds and feet on the ground.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Definitely a rare backpack but not the rarest in AL. . . . You'll be able to dictate what prices, people will offer in the time.
    If it sell over 500m you're winning. All the best with the sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

If someone buys this for the ridiculous price, pm me. I have a bridge to sell!

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Ur friend as in the same one wearing the fury/flurry set in the dynamo pic and the same one in ur signature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If you can’t buy then don’t mind . Looking for serious buyers .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Simple - luminary aura nowadays is an old, prestigious, rare and good looking aura with high demand (despite being manipulated with price), many people want that aura. No, it shouldn't be worth 1b+, rarity isn't the only factor which affects price. Most people consider dynamos as meh-mid, they don't have such high demand as auras, not many people are interested in them. Item is as worth as much as other people are willing to pay - and I find that 500m offer as a sus one.
    "He's just my friend" - explains all. "His price" doesn't mean that's actually worth that much.
    Bruh do u even see what you write ?

Worth is not some random number decided by some robot , people decide prices based on rarity and looks and prices have a tendency to keep changing , I can even challenge you to find one if u can , it’s pretty damn rare .

The seller has complete right to decide / set his own price that makes sense to him to sell , no one is forcing you to buy it’s legit rare as a matter of fact & if u don’t like just skip .

As far as I remember this is the only item that has “extremely rare” in its description as well .

- I don’t find any wrong in helping my friend , this isn’t manipulation, just saying things clearly .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Bruh do u even see what you write ?

Worth is not some random number decided by some robot , people decide prices based on rarity and looks and prices have a tendency to keep changing , I can even challenge you to find one if u can , it’s pretty damn rare .

The seller has complete right to decide / set his own price that makes sense to him to sell , no one is forcing you to buy it’s legit rare as a matter of fact & if u don’t like just skip .

As far as I remember this is the only item that has “extremely rare” in its description as well .

- I don’t find any wrong in helping my friend , this isn’t manipulation, just saying things clearly .
    What?
    Yeah, people decide hm they want to pay for X item based on many factors and I can guarantee you that no one will offer ridiculously amount of gold for just a white looking battery, no matter how hard it is to find one, cause it doesn't have any demand if most people consider it as ugly-mid and don't want to buy it.
    Can set any price, but it doesn't mean that he would sell it for that price or something close to that (and setting 2b for not even the rarest cell doesn't have any sense, especially when it was 100-150m not so long ago).
    I would skip that thread and ignore it, cause I got used to price manipulators/people putting ridiculously high autos for some items, but actually your friendly attempt to manipulate the price for your friend like "how op and how rare and how best is white dynamo" made me to respond to this thread, cause it's not even the rarest and not even best looking dynamo (mystic valley ftw).
    You can't be serious with description, come on, no one cares about that thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

What?
    Yeah, people decide hm they want to pay for X item based on many factors and I can guarantee you that no one will offer ridiculously amount of gold for just a white looking battery, no matter how hard it is to find one, cause it doesn't have any demand if most people consider it as ugly-mid and don't want to buy it.
    Can set any price, but it doesn't mean that he would sell it for that price or something close to that (and setting 2b for not even the rarest cell doesn't have any sense, especially when it was 100-150m not so long ago).
    I would skip that thread and ignore it, cause I got used to price manipulators/people putting ridiculously high autos for some items, but actually your friendly attempt to manipulate the price for your friend like "how op and how rare and how best is white dynamo" made me to respond to this thread, cause it's not even the rarest and not even best looking dynamo (mystic valley ftw).
    You can't be serious with description, come on, no one cares about that thing.
    Imo u are just trying to give dumb arguments that don’t understand the deep sentiment behind it and in the first place why would u argue & what does it have to do with you , makes me incredibly suspicious .

Explain me why something as simple as the leprechaun banner is somehow worth around 10b and there are lot more things that are a lot more ridiculous with ridiculous prices just coz they are rare and not because they actually look that good , which as per your very vague arguments should also be much cheaper , everything has its own place in the market .

Wdym not so long ago it was 100-150 , I barely see anyone selling it nowadays and btw if something is almost inexistent in the market the owner of the item has the right to price it however he wants , it’s just common sense when something is too rare or unavailable the price naturally rises .

Why do u even care if someone buys it or not , if you don’t want just exit , it’s none of ur business .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Imo u are just trying to give dumb arguments that don’t understand the deep sentiment behind it and in the first place why would u argue & what does it have to do with you , makes me incredibly suspicious .

Explain me why something as simple as the leprechaun banner is somehow worth around 10b and there are lot more things that are a lot more ridiculous with ridiculous prices just coz they are rare and not because they actually look that good , which as per your very vague arguments should also be much cheaper , everything has its own place in the market .

Wdym not so long ago it was 100-150 , I barely see anyone selling it nowadays and btw if something is almost inexistent in the market the owner of the item has the right to price it however he wants , it’s just common sense when something is too rare or unavailable the price naturally rises .

Why do u even care if someone buys it or not , if you don’t want just exit , it’s none of ur business .
    So you consider no demand etc as dumb? Well...
    As I said, your friendly attempt to exaggerate the white dynamo made me tempting to respond in this thread. I would probably skip that thread (as I usually skip other similar threads) if you didn't comment it in a way like that.
    Lepre Banner is an old (2015) LB item. LB items (especially old ones), even if not being op looking, are considered as the most prestigious (for obvious reason) and have high demand among rich people (also they're easier to price manipulate than other vanities). White Dynamo is just a fairly new, ugly-mid looking battery from lock. The only thing it has is rarity (which probably keeped it at low 9-digit price), but it's not enough to get billions from an ugly, non prestigious backpack with no demand, especially when it's not even the rarest type of dynamo. You can use search function in forum to see how many threads "buy white dynamo" people made within a year. People (in general) don't have any interest in that.
    I play AL everyday and I seen that dynamo coming from hand to hand few times in this year and price was nowhere close to billions. As I said before, he can set high price, but offers obviously won't go that high, cause that item has no demand, there are no people bidding for that.
    We're using a PUBLIC forum, so you should expect that some people could share their opinion/criticism/hate etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

So you consider no demand etc as dumb? Well...
    As I said, your friendly attempt to exaggerate the white dynamo made me tempting to respond in this thread. I would probably skip that thread (as I usually skip other similar threads) if you didn't comment it in a way like that.
    Lepre Banner is an old (2015) LB item. LB items (especially old ones), even if not being op looking, are considered as the most prestigious (for obvious reason) and have high demand among rich people (also they're easier to price manipulate than other vanities). White Dynamo is just a fairly new, ugly-mid looking battery from lock. The only thing it has is rarity (which probably keeped it at low 9-digit price), but it's not enough to get billions from an ugly, non prestigious backpack with no demand, especially when it's not even the rarest type of dynamo. You can use search function in forum to see how many threads "buy white dynamo" people made within a year. People (in general) don't have any interest in that.
    I play AL everyday and I seen that dynamo coming from hand to hand few times in this year and price was nowhere close to billions. As I said before, he can set high price, but offers obviously won't go that high, cause that item has no demand, there are no people bidding for that.
    We're using a PUBLIC forum, so you should expect that some people could share their opinion/criticism/hate etc.
    Well demand also changes as a matter of fact, if only you retrospect it and look behind in the history of all , the unnoticed and rare vanities often rise a lot even though people might not have considered them to be good looking or whatever .

Sorry for calling u dumb n all , no offense and you are right it's a public forum so some criticism is expected and it's fine

But everyone has the right to price their own item at whatever price as long there is some sense to it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Buddies with the guy trying to sell sunflower halo for 1b auto lmao.

Free bump, only seen one other person selling it and they have been doing so for like a year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Buddies with the guy trying to sell sunflower halo for 1b auto lmao.

Free bump, only seen one other person selling it and they have been doing so for like a year.
    Hehe , xD

But this is a legit possibility coz it’s a pretty old and rare item and is white in color which is a hard color to come by in AL , nah the other sellers they never bump their threads on forums, their threads been lying around for ages with no trying coz they are probably too rich to care to sell such a rare item .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hahaha, even it's an old dynamo but no effect at all. It's a trash dynamo, too funny for the price.. Pwee

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetzkyy For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzkyy View Post
    Hahaha, even it's an old dynamo but no effect at all. It's a trash dynamo, too funny for the price.. Pwee
    Wym no effect? It has white glow and spark effects