Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
So you consider no demand etc as dumb? Well...
As I said, your friendly attempt to exaggerate the white dynamo made me tempting to respond in this thread. I would probably skip that thread (as I usually skip other similar threads) if you didn't comment it in a way like that.
Lepre Banner is an old (2015) LB item. LB items (especially old ones), even if not being op looking, are considered as the most prestigious (for obvious reason) and have high demand among rich people (also they're easier to price manipulate than other vanities). White Dynamo is just a fairly new, ugly-mid looking battery from lock. The only thing it has is rarity (which probably keeped it at low 9-digit price), but it's not enough to get billions from an ugly, non prestigious backpack with no demand, especially when it's not even the rarest type of dynamo. You can use search function in forum to see how many threads "buy white dynamo" people made within a year. People (in general) don't have any interest in that.
I play AL everyday and I seen that dynamo coming from hand to hand few times in this year and price was nowhere close to billions. As I said before, he can set high price, but offers obviously won't go that high, cause that item has no demand, there are no people bidding for that.
We're using a PUBLIC forum, so you should expect that some people could share their opinion/criticism/hate etc.
Well demand also changes as a matter of fact, if only you retrospect it and look behind in the history of all , the unnoticed and rare vanities often rise a lot even though people might not have considered them to be good looking or whatever .

Sorry for calling u dumb n all , no offense and you are right it's a public forum so some criticism is expected and it's fine

But everyone has the right to price their own item at whatever price as long there is some sense to it .