So I've decided to create a thread of my own, knowing some who are having similar issues out there and not able to post here. We are a family that plays the game here at home and it's been nothing but a complete nightmare recently. For over a week now we've experienced intermittent disconnecting from the game, both from logging in at the authentication window and during play itself. Last night I counted how many times I was disconnnected within an hour....16 times. I checked everything, tried every possible solution mentioned in this forum, and even called customer service for our isp and they said nothing has changed and nothing is wrong with our isp. In fact, all other online games work fine. I even went as far as switching our modem and router out and trying other isps. It has very much appeared to be a server side issue. This might not be important to STS, because it has taken over a week to fix. It may not be important that we paid hundreds for platinum to level in the new expansions, cap our characters before deadlines, and failing to do so because of this issue. How and why should we even continue to pay good hard earned money to reach incentives that can no longer be achieved?