Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Just a thought, on Banned LB sets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I'm going to have to agree with Qua and put a -1 here for the same exact reason.

These old vanities that our og players ran for a energy based leaderboard in 2014 shouldn't be available in the store all of a sudden.

A few of those players in 2014 at that time still exist today with their accounts that are non-banned. (Yes a few of them got banned) but there are still people that haven't got banned yet either and it wouldn't be fair for them either
    I like the idea but I just can't support our old school leaderboard vanities getting re-released in plat store and selling it for $1k.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with Qua and put a -1 here for the same exact reason.

These old vanities that our og players ran for a energy based leaderboard in 2014 shouldn't be available in the store all of a sudden.

A few of those players in 2014 at that time still exist today with their accounts that are non-banned. (Yes a few of them got banned) but there are still people that haven't got banned yet either and it wouldn't be fair for them either
    I like the idea but I just can't support our old school leaderboard vanities getting re-released in plat store and selling it for $1k.
    -1 too yea ; & besides, 1k is too low - $20,000 is more like it..

but who knows...... maybe sts will be innovative once again and be the first to release 20,000 dollar microtransactions.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    -1 too yea ; & besides, 1k is too low - $20,000 is more like it..

but who knows...... maybe sts will be innovative once again and be the first to release 20,000 dollar microtransactions.
    This would also be a terrible idea that I wouldn't recommend either due to what it would lead to. -1
    (You gotta think about everyone in the community and a majority aren't platinum spenders)