Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Harvest 2023!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

the promo for this event is more hype than usual (: its got me twice as excited hehe

Very balanced rewards, i feel like every aspect of this event has something well worth any efforts. Not that ever is anything “not worth” but this event keeps you going for that next tier of rewards.

Would be awesome if wearable event tier rewards were untradeable to. I like to see people with things like the goblin toxic banner or even frozen hope and initiate conversations about those days and to know they didnt just buy from auc, means something to a lot of fellow players. To look back 5 years from now talking w/ people about this event or any other during this time creates those authentic memories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by achievements View Post
    the promo for this event is more hype than usual (: its got me twice as excited hehe

Very balanced rewards, i feel like every aspect of this event has something well worth any efforts. Not that ever is anything “not worth” but this event keeps you going for that next tier of rewards.

Would be awesome if wearable event tier rewards were untradeable to. I like to see people with things like the goblin toxic banner or even frozen hope and initiate conversations about those days and to know they didnt just buy from auc, means something to a lot of fellow players. To look back 5 years from now talking w/ people about this event or any other during this time creates those authentic memories.
    +1 for the wholesomeness
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklotusss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Auras only get mage size smaller and less effort put into them, : (

Make auras better and bigger atleast since recently most auras are LITERALLY mage size and not fit for warriors like they don't exist sadly..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbexx View Post
    Make auras better and bigger atleast since recently most auras are LITERALLY mage size and not fit for warriors like they don't exist sadly..
    Auras so insane now its hard to see proc or even decipher my character during fights at times x)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Moving discussion to the feedback thread (link) now that the event is live.

-ALS