Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return to Sin Patty's Pub!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,000
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts

    Default Return to Sin Patty's Pub!


    Event runs from March 7th through 21st.

    Return to Sin Patty's Pub!

    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendors_gold_desire_set.JPG
Views: 1107
Size:  58.5 KB

    Event Vitals:
    No Tiers. No Leaderboard. No cost to enter event zone.
    Three (3) day cooldown to spend tokens

    Loot:
    In addition to gold, Event Tokens and Sin Paddy-themed equipment...
    The Cobalt Desire, Azure Knight, and Sapphire Serpent Sets
    can be looted from Sin Paddy's Event bosses!

    Cobalt Desire Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_loot_blue_desire.JPG
Views: 1082
Size:  34.9 KB
    3-piece set gives +50% Gold, 50% Luck, 2X Speed, +15 Base Damage!
    4-piece set gives +75% Gold, +75% Luck, 2X Speed, +15 Base Damage!


    Azure Knight Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_loot_blue_knight_title.JPG
Views: 1063
Size:  31.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +50% Gold, +50% XP, 2X Speed, +15 Blood Regen!

    Sapphire Serpent Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_loot_blue_serpent.JPG
Views: 1074
Size:  41.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +50% XP, 2.5X Speed, 2.5X Damage (in PvE)!

    Vendor:
    Green Knight, Malachite Desire, and Emerald Serpent Sets
    can be purchased for Shamrock tokens!

    The Green Knight Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendor_armor_green_knight.JPG
Views: 1065
Size:  38.8 KB
    Set Bonus: +75% XP, +75% Gold, +15 Blood Regen, 2.5X Speed (in PvE)!

    Malachite Desire Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendor_desire_emerald.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  47.2 KB
    3-piece set gives: +75% Gold, +75% Luck, +15 Base Damage, 2.5X Speed (in PvE)!
    4-piece set gives : 100% Gold, 100% Luck, +20 Base Damage, 2.5X Speed (in PvE)!

    Emerald Serpent Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendor_serpent_emerald.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  53.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +75% XP, 3X Speed (in PvE)!

    Daily Deal:
    Golden Serpent, Golden Knight, Halcyon Desire Sets
    are available in limited quantities through the first weekend of the event.

    The Golden Serpent Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_store_serpent_gold.JPG
Views: 1061
Size:  45.4 KB
    Set Bonus: +100% Gold, +50% Luck, 2X Experience, 3X Speed (in PvE)!

    The Golden Knight Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_store_armor_gold.JPG
Views: 1059
Size:  42.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +100% Luck, +75% Experience, +50% Gold, +25 Blood Regen, 3X Speed (in PvE)!

    The Halcyon Desire Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_store_desire_gold.JPG
Views: 1054
Size:  42.7 KB
    3pc set gives: +100% Luck, +100% Gold, +25 Base Damage, 3X Speed
    4pc set gives: +200% Gold, +100% Luck, +100 Base Damage, 3.25X Speed


    Sin Patty's Envy set and Hexobite Emerald Bundle (with Four-Leaf Clovers pet) are also available in limited quantities during the second weekend of the event.

    Name:  sin_pattys_set.png
Views: 654
Size:  258.6 KB
    Above: Sin Patty's Envy set

    Name:  hexobite_emerald_bundle.png
Views: 659
Size:  262.5 KB
    Above: Hexobite Emerald Bundle

    Achievements and Titles
    Unlock a special Achievement and Title by possessing all of the looted vanity sets (Azure, Cobalt and Sapphire)!
    Another Achievement and Title can be earned for possessing all of the gold event vanity sets!


    Good Luck and have fun, Vampires!
    Last edited by Futumsh; 03-01-2024 at 01:11 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member Yuying's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    let them be them let us be us
    Posts
    140
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Ty for continuo to give us event. Can you please also give us a chance to get Sin patty's set by bring it back to the vendor ?

  4. #3
    Forum Adept Uptosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    427
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for the event! 💚

    -Uptosts
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

  5. #4
    Member Tranquilities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    I love this event

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Please add special vendor with previous sin patties vanities

  7. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Bring back sin patty set pls!

  8. #7
    Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    What goes around comes around
    Posts
    189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for this event! Another chance for new and old players to grab these speed sets!

    Access BOR Discord Server in here

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Yesss finally the Sin Patty set is coming Hoorayyy. Malachite set will be very nice for us

  10. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post

    Event runs from March 7th through 21st.

    Return to Sin Patty's Pub!

    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendors_gold_desire_set.JPG
Views: 1107
Size:  58.5 KB

    Event Vitals:
    No Tiers. No Leaderboard. No cost to enter event zone.
    Three (3) day cooldown to spend tokens

    Loot:
    In addition to gold, Event Tokens and Sin Paddy-themed equipment...
    The Cobalt Desire, Azure Knight, and Sapphire Serpent Sets
    can be looted from Sin Paddy's Event bosses!

    Cobalt Desire Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_loot_blue_desire.JPG
Views: 1082
Size:  34.9 KB
    3-piece set gives +50% Gold, 50% Luck, 2X Speed, +15 Base Damage!
    4-piece set gives +75% Gold, +75% Luck, 2X Speed, +15 Base Damage!


    Azure Knight Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_loot_blue_knight_title.JPG
Views: 1063
Size:  31.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +50% Gold, +50% XP, 2X Speed, +15 Blood Regen!

    Sapphire Serpent Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_loot_blue_serpent.JPG
Views: 1074
Size:  41.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +50% XP, 2.5X Speed, 2.5X Damage (in PvE)!

    Vendor:
    Green Knight, Malachite Desire, and Emerald Serpent Sets
    can be purchased for Shamrock tokens!

    The Green Knight Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendor_armor_green_knight.JPG
Views: 1065
Size:  38.8 KB
    Set Bonus: +75% XP, +75% Gold, +15 Blood Regen, 2.5X Speed (in PvE)!

    Malachite Desire Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendor_desire_emerald.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  47.2 KB
    3-piece set gives: +75% Gold, +75% Luck, +15 Base Damage, 2.5X Speed (in PvE)!
    4-piece set gives : 100% Gold, 100% Luck, +20 Base Damage, 2.5X Speed (in PvE)!

    Emerald Serpent Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_vendor_serpent_emerald.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  53.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +75% XP, 3X Speed (in PvE)!

    Daily Deal:
    Golden Serpent, Golden Knight, Halcyon Desire Sets
    are available in limited quantities through the first weekend of the event.

    The Golden Serpent Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_store_serpent_gold.JPG
Views: 1061
Size:  45.4 KB
    Set Bonus: +100% Gold, +50% Luck, 2X Experience, 3X Speed (in PvE)!

    The Golden Knight Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_store_armor_gold.JPG
Views: 1059
Size:  42.3 KB
    Set Bonus: +100% Luck, +75% Experience, +50% Gold, +25 Blood Regen, 3X Speed (in PvE)!

    The Halcyon Desire Set
    Name:  dl_sin_pat_2022_store_desire_gold.JPG
Views: 1054
Size:  42.7 KB
    3pc set gives: +100% Luck, +100% Gold, +25 Base Damage, 3X Speed
    4pc set gives: +200% Gold, +100% Luck, +100 Base Damage, 3.25X Speed

    Achievements and Titles
    Unlock a special Achievement and Title by possessing all of the looted vanity sets (Azure, Cobalt and Sapphire)!
    Another Achievement and Title can be earned for possessing all of the gold event vanity sets!


    Good Luck and have fun, Vampires!
    Will you return Sin Patty's set and Four leaf clover pet?

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Where is the sin patty set? Then change the name of the event, Mr. Futumsh, we want the Sin Patty set, I have a lot of money, I will buy it.

  12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,000
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts

    Default

    Post updated with second weekend daily deals - Sin Patty's Envy set and Hexobite Emerald Bundle (with Four-Leaf Clovers pet).

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Thanks you for adding back sin patty set now scammer can sit down

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to anthothebest.forum For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    Member Tranquilities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthothebest.forum View Post
    Thanks you for adding back sin patty set now scammer can sit down
    I think this event would be better with something new though. Although I agree with what you saying..

  17. #14
    Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    What goes around comes around
    Posts
    189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for bringing back Sin Patty's Envy Set and Hexobite Emerald Bundle! ��

    Access BOR Discord Server in here

  18. #15
    Forum Adept Uptosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    427
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Post updated with second weekend daily deals - Sin Patty's Envy set and Hexobite Emerald Bundle (with Four-Leaf Clovers pet).
    Thank you 😀

    -Uptosts
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

  19. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Thank you so awesome!!!
    Also, the second update in your post was awesome and appreciated!
    I really cant wait, thank you Spacetime Studios!!!!

  20. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    146
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Any plans in bringing back Blud set and other old vanities?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:


  22. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Malachite desire buff doesn’t match last years buffs



  23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,000
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emett View Post
    Malachite desire buff doesn’t match last years buffs
    No idea what you mean by this. The set hasn't changed since its introduction.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  25. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    No idea what you mean by this. The set hasn't changed since its introduction.
    Malachite desire 4 piece should be gold luck speed buff, npc shows xp gold blood regen buff



Similar Threads

  1. Return to Sin Patty's Pub!
    By Futumsh in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-25-2023, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-10-2022, 01:58 PM
  3. Sin Patty 2022 Return ?
    By Evildantee in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2022, 02:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •