Hello Spacetime community and thank you for stopping by my thread!

Before I begin, I'd like to say, yes! I realize this idea has been suggested before! Many, many others in the past have brought up the idea of pvp rewards. In the vast majority of Mmorpg's out there there is some kind of method for rewarding those who pvp. For instance, in Guild Wars 2 you recieve a form currency as well as what's "glory points." I'm not going to explain all of that, but the point is that PL has no reward whatsoever for pvpers except for the sheer entertainment aspect.

In the past when people have brought up this idea Sam or another dev would state something like, "We are working on it but we need to balance pvp first before we can add rewards." I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea. Now, am I wrong? Or have we experienced zero advancements in pvp balancing? It seems that pvp is as balanced as it's ever going to get. So why not add pvp rewards of sme form? Even if pvp is technically unbalanced, everyone is open to the same options. Anyone can create a bird, bear, or Mage, and get the gear they want and the build they want to pvp.

I'm not saying there should be some kind of intense rewards for pvpers. Heck, it doesn't even have to be any kind of currency! I used to play a Facebook game called "Kingdoms of Camelot" where the more you fought other kingdoms, the better symbol you could unlock. That symbol would be displayed next to your name in chat showing how hard and well you have fought. It's somewhat similar to the titles in PL.

What I am aiming for in this thread is to open the eyes of the devs to realize that pvpers just aren't getting rewarded enough. From my experience pvpers seem to be the most active players as well! Not always, but the majority of players who are extremely active are active due to pvp reasons.

Please let me know what y'all's opinions of pvp rewards are! Also, please try and keep the comments constructive and flame-free. Thanks!
~MM