Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Old account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Old account

So I just remembered that when I was younger I made an account with an old email we had at one point. So I started trying to figure out the password I made for it so I could get into my original al account. Now I have the email. And I have the password, however when I try to log in it says that I need to go to that email to get a code to login. That’s the issue, it’s not an email. It was a local internet providers version of an email. So I just got off the phone with them to see if they could find that account on an old server or something and open it back up. But unfortunately they had no luck and we suspect that it was closed some time ago. So my account is still linked to the old email with the password. But I can’t get the verification code because the email no longer exists. There has to be a way around this. Can anybody help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

We use email for account verification. If you don't have access to that email address anymore, you can possibly provide purchase receipts for some of your in-app purchases (some players play on email A, purchase from email B, use forums from email C, etc.).

Unfortunately, if you are not able to do this, the account will remain inaccessible.

-ALS

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

this may be such a dumb answer but anyway.. if it was closed some time ago.. why not just create it again?

for example use one of those sites that create custom email domains - luckily for you, only you know the email.

example: https://kinsta.com/blog/professional-email-address/

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    this may be such a dumb answer but anyway.. if it was closed some time ago.. why not just create it again?

for example use one of those sites that create custom email domains - luckily for you, only you know the email.

example: https://kinsta.com/blog/professional-email-address/
    Good call

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

He said: Back in the day I had an email but we didnt call it email back then. It was basically a mail with an E at the front but noone knew what it was. Then a guy from down the road called me over and said " Hey, need an email?" I said whats that? he said its used to mail people then you wait a while and they email you back im like hmmm? sounds sweet. then... my brother created an account for our dog and the dog ran off with the password. darn dog. I then contacted the FBI and explained to them I needed access to the dog but they had no clue where he was. I hired a detective to locate the dog but no such luck. I woke up on a saturday, ate breakfast then mailed my sister a letter.. I asked her if she still had that dog sniffing goat, she was like Sniffy? I was like yea. So off we go. I tracked the email down via the dog, lost my shoes in the process but i have another pair, no big deal So, can anyone help me log on to my old account? I think I have 2 mill in gold on it along with two brand new level 21 armor sets. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Just kidding man xD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    He said: Back in the day I had an email but we didnt call it email back then. It was basically a mail with an E at the front but noone knew what it was. Then a guy from down the road called me over and said " Hey, need an email?" I said whats that? he said its used to mail people then you wait a while and they email you back im like hmmm? sounds sweet. then... my brother created an account for our dog and the dog ran off with the password. darn dog. I then contacted the FBI and explained to them I needed access to the dog but they had no clue where he was. I hired a detective to locate the dog but no such luck. I woke up on a saturday, ate breakfast then mailed my sister a letter.. I asked her if she still had that dog sniffing goat, she was like Sniffy? I was like yea. So off we go. I tracked the email down via the dog, lost my shoes in the process but i have another pair, no big deal So, can anyone help me log on to my old account? I think I have 2 mill in gold on it along with two brand new level 21 armor sets. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Just kidding man xD
    Funny, thanks for the advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I can provide some extra context to the situation. This is my brother asking about this and way back we only had an email though our parents that got their mail through a dial up provider locally in there area. The local internet provider was bought out by a larger corporation and they told everyone to migrate their emails to the new service. This email has been completely deactivated and the network providers are not able to access these "Old" emails. The iTunes account that would have been used at the time to see if we made purchases is in the same situation because it also used the same email. Even if we could recover the iTunes account i doubt we ever made purchases on there since we were kids at the time and no one spent money on games especially phone games. I guess this OG account will just have to drift around in space for the rest of time XD. If these are the only two ways to recover it then we tried but there is no way for us to access the old email to recover either iTunes or spacetimes account . But would be cool to recover, doubt there was anything crazy on it, maybe just a best mmo 2013 banner or something.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OdenTheJust For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Open a support ticket with sts asking to combine the account to one you can verify,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janky Frog View Post
    Funny, thanks for the advice.

I dont mean to maKe light of your issue, My qiestion is: did you have enough on it and enough time to spend any effort retrieving it? you may have but if not it might not be worth spending your time doing so. Just a thought. I hope you get it back if it means that much to you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

random post :O:O