Hi,

This is a very subjective topic, but I'd like you guys to list things that would make events "good" for you. Maybe Devs can read and realise what they have been doing wrong especially with this event. Here's my take:

1) An event must be almost as profitable as farming gold.

- The gold drop can be less than portals, but make up for it in terms of vendor items and loot from bosses.

- People would rather farm slightly less gold in a new maps over farming e-rahab and hedourah, it's a quite good change of pace.

- Example: Labyrinth event. Some players preferred farming labyrinth for OP items instead of farming gold.

2) Tier Rewards.

- Ofcourse I know that not every event can be OP, and some events are used as fillers between OP events.

- A badge for platinum tier can salvage even the worst of events.

3) Event Vendor

- Have Nice Vanities.

- Being able to buy slots for reasonable price. Birthday event would have been a lot more fun if players could buy inventory slots for 500 tokens instead of 5k tokens. I doubt anyone bought any slots for that absurd price.

- Unlocked Crates.

4) LB Vanities

- Doesn't apply to every event
- Everyone loves a nice vanity set design.

5) Devs actually thinking about the events

- During birthday event, Inventory slots were 5k each. That's about 50 grand cakes which is about 10m+. Make it make sense please.

- The new gems in harvest event gives useless stats for endgame players. Do Devs actually think who and how would players use this gem? Low level PvP is nearly dead.

- Very less items in even vendor for Harvest event. Atleast add unlock crates? There's legit only vanity sets which are worth 4m and currency chest.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk