Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Like and dislike this 2023 comment down below

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Like and dislike this 2023 comment down below

I hope admins and all staff will read and review the comments to make better future . if this post is not allowed i delete . thanks.

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dislike: removal of the slots from token vendors.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Grimgz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

How the game detects what your character slots are and gives you slots you have maxed out already as a daily reward.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    How the game detects what your character slots are and gives you slots you have maxed out already as a daily reward.
    Noticed this as well. That's pretty scummy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VulcaineAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default Like and dislike this 2023 comment down below

Dislike: How they release auras and vanities in events in ultra huge quantities in some cases the amount of vanities that drop are like 100 to 1000 times the number of players in the entire game and especially those new vanities from locks , you can never expect them to stop dropping as those locks always grant those vanities even outside events , there is no exclusivity in them at all !

Suggestions :-

- Now that we already have a ton of auras in game , whenever there is an aura sale make it stay for 2 days and have an 8 hour gap between each sale having 5 auras each time , like this there will be high level of exclusivity & desirability for every aura [Even though some might complain, I suggest stick to this cycle it’s overall better for long term]

- Locked Crates in Events should only give guaranteed badge reward and vanities if they are opened in that specific event in that year , If it becomes like this more people will be motivated & excited to open locks during the specific event and there will be desirability in people to continue buying the new stuff every event , u guys can always make other locks in other events with vanities to earn ur revenue , if there isn’t any kind of exclusivity people would stop caring at all as there’s already way too much vanities in game to even comprehend.

I think these are some genuine issues and if these suggestions get accepted it could be great for the game & would genuinely make every event exciting and people would be willing to open many more locks & the excitement for store sales would be retained for every event .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

like new vanities, effects, and mechanics

dislike using plat for inventory slots

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Dislike:

1- 1b gold aps, since i have always dislike farming gold with current gold loot system this aps is a real let down for me.
    (I spend crazy amount of time and money getting top gears and the fact i need to switch to gold set just b4 i smash a boss remove alot of satisfaction and fun)

2- Hardcore lvl 86 aps, i really have hate the 71 hc aps, now this lvl86 aps with the nerf u have make with old quest is totally not fun imo,
    Only way to do it is to put crazy amount of money to build 3 strong char or depend on the one who did it and make everyday hydra and fly lord daily, repetitive like hell and really demotivating for many.

3- New expension mechanic, those toxin and antitoxin system way too complex imo, should have been only one lix that last 1h or 30 min at least

4- Also since i play since 2016, i am starting to be tired of always changing completely all my gears every expansion, i understand that it is the main way you monetize your game but would be nice if we could at least have 1 piece of gear that we could always keep upgrading, making it our precious hehe (not something bad as spirit wep, i mean maybe an arcane weapon or maybe the bracelet since its the newest)
    Could also be a way to transfer our awake onto new gears with some special shard?

5- I think it was too late also to implement those new element dmg in the game, kind of feel out of place after all those years, same with that new wep slot, we will see when arc one is out i guess tho

Like:

New bracelet slot, new halo slot, separation of aura and wisp, some of the new pet, vanity
    Last edited by PatD; 11-27-2023 at 03:29 PM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Dislike: How they release auras and vanities in events in ultra huge quantities in some cases the amount of vanities that drop are like 100 to 1000 times the number of players in the entire game and especially those new vanities from locks , you can never expect them to stop dropping as those locks always grant those vanities even outside events , there is no exclusivity in them at all !

Suggestions :-

- Now that we already have a ton of auras in game , whenever there is an aura sale make it stay for 2 days and have an 8 hour gap between each sale having 5 auras each time , like this there will be high level of exclusivity & desirability for every aura [Even though some might complain, I suggest stick to this cycle it’s overall better for long term]

- Locked Crates in Events should only give guaranteed badge reward and vanities if they are opened in that specific event in that year , If it becomes like this more people will be motivated & excited to open locks during the specific event and there will be desirability in people to continue buying the new stuff every event , u guys can always make other locks in other events with vanities to earn ur revenue , if there isn’t any kind of exclusivity people would stop caring at all as there’s already way too much vanities in game to even comprehend.

I think these are some genuine issues and if these suggestions get accepted it could be great for the game & would genuinely make every event exciting and people would be willing to open many more locks & the excitement for store sales would be retained for every event .
    How will STS earn money when ur suggesting they limit Aura Sales, xd?

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgz View Post
    Dislike: removal of the slots from token vendors.
    There are other ways of earning slots (login rewards, token vendor, slot-related events).

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcaineAL View Post
    Noticed this as well. That's pretty scummy
    The game doesn't do this, login reward slot drops are random based on slot rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Not all vanities were meant to be limited quantity. Leaderboard vanities are limited quantity. Anything from the Platinum Store is limited in quantity (auras, vanities, and guaranteed badges). However, I think if you're acquired an event crate you should be able to get what was available at the time the event was run even if you opened it after the event concluded.

-ALS

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

If its random then I don't know how I get furnish inventory, main inventory and stash slots most of the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Dislike: NPCs not having personalized character models anymore like the Minstrel, Boltag, Zario, Gustav, etc. Now all of them use the player character model zzz

Like: The attention to game mechanics, even if they aren't the most ideal ones I still appreciate the effort gone to that.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    There are other ways of earning slots (login rewards, token vendor, slot-related events).

-ALS
    true there are other ways and im not sure how much of a buff the slots from daily rewards received but prior to that what your saying is like saying there are other ways of getting older just wait a few years and youll be a few years older

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

dislike :
    aura legends, the screen is covered by flashing procs wisps & auras covering game play

mechanics & teamwork are replaced by rng op procs

new game mechanics of “nature/cosmic/pokemon” crud

founders gear re released, while “vet rewards” are something maybe somewhere

don’t like the app system, too much boring repetition like billion gold, or 86 cap hc added

which reminds me they’ve done nothing about inflation other than add new traps that want gold for a cure

they can be ambiguous with rules while flip flopping on things like dummy farming, at times outright contradicting themselves & only punishing some but not others

there’s no rpg in this mmorpg- 99% events are: “this guy from somewhere is annoying, go kill him”

ok that’s all for my gushing positivity

i do like how vanities do not have stats like they now do in Pocket Legends
    which is to say -
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not add stats to vanities & auras like you did in PL
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!