Thread: Broken?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

All I’m saying is, proc aqua, then try to proc a krak cannon and tell me what you’re seeing. I’m aware of what is “supposed” to happen, but I’m seeing one of the proc buffs under my character corner and it is in cooldown. I dont know, obviously, what is actually happening, or I wouldn’t ask. I just know oreck melts after I proc the gun but if aqua proc and I switch to a charged cannon shot, I’m over here waiting through a “cool down” not seeing his health move. It shouldn’t be doing this but it is acting like it, is all I’m saying. Nobody else seen anything like this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justanutt View Post
    All I’m saying is, proc aqua, then try to proc a krak cannon and tell me what you’re seeing. I’m aware of what is “supposed” to happen, but I’m seeing one of the proc buffs under my character corner and it is in cooldown. I dont know, obviously, what is actually happening, or I wouldn’t ask. I just know oreck melts after I proc the gun but if aqua proc and I switch to a charged cannon shot, I’m over here waiting through a “cool down” not seeing his health move. It shouldn’t be doing this but it is acting like it, is all I’m saying. Nobody else seen anything like this?
    You may be remembering how some procs used to stack
    Devs nerfed things so that less types of things can stack- not that they eliminated proc stacking

Ploid is right, you can’t proc the staff & stack that gun proc- same cool down applies
    Ppl proc the gun & switch to dif sets for added stats, not procs

What you are seeing is normal rn