Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Occupy Windmoore 2023! Decor Galore!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Hmm well last occupy windmore the ring was only lootable if you had lixir running that's why was so valuable now seems like it's gonna drop every other run xd
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Is the event hc friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

no marble furniture?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

All furnitures repeated like previous jarl events

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Inawaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default Increase House Slots for Occupy Windmoore

It is disappointing that the max house slots will not increase with Occupy Windmoore. When can we expect the max slots to increase if not for this event? It would be awesome if you can increase them this time around!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gromkz View Post
    Amazing, can not wait for this even to start! well done sts! one question do we have Vendor in this event?
    There are no tokens and no event vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Does Jarl elix last 10mins like last year or 1hr?
    1hr.

And will we be getting an increase in house slots?
    House/guild furnishing slots will be increased by 100 (up to 700).

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Is there going to be an aura version sale of that new ring?
    No current plans for store vanities this event.

-ALS

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    There are no tokens and no event vendor.

1hr.

-ALS
    Can you answer us about the ring please? Does it have its own aura like for instance I don't have to wear the full set
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Guys what is 25% Focused Loot means ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

-ALS
    Wow I'm not expecting this but thank you for replying. Still the amount of new items that we can get from this event is very few. There might be lots of lootable items to get from this event but most of it are recycled so it's considered as a few.

Also try to reflect on what happened to harvest event, few new items to loot, lots of farmers, the prices of wisps and badges have become very cheap especially the wisps. Consider making a limited time vanities to sell in this upcoming event.

make an aura version of this new mythic ring that we'll be seeing in game. Also make a wisp or an aura that matches the backstabber badge please. You can use those knives that are coming from above that spins and touches the ground as an effect to an aura if you consider making one because 2 weeks is a long event.

Or maybe make the other thing that I suggested on other threads before. Something related to exploding bomb wisp and aura

Thank you~~~~~~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

-ALS
    Woohoo ty! You mean up to 800 though right? Since current limit is already 700

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sweet looking effects from 4/4 set, aura quality

+=={:::::::::::::::::> ⠀

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Woohoo ty! You mean up to 800 though right? Since current limit is already 700
    Oh wait nvm I just remembered its 600 and I get an additional 100 from having a tavern. Thank you so much for the increase!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

finally,ty for listening to comunity n improve...ty for making it 2 week n add more loot n new house/loc...hopefully still the same or not bad gold drop as last yr..anyway ty sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I have a few concerns about the event :

1. Those building blocks furnitures seem quite small , it would take ages to build something substantial with them and people would need a lot of them , I hope they are appropriately very common as there is literally no new furniture added this time except those . Maybe make them have adjustable height and width if possible .

2. Again the same aura for the ring with those ugly skulls , u guys asked for last minute suggestions in the previous post , but considered almost none , this is the 4rth recolor of the skulls aura , it just shows how lazy u people are , atleast switch those skulls for bombs or something else like the other person suggested .

3. Why aren’t we getting elder woods furniture instead of the zodias furniture in jarl now as the new expansion has been released .

4. Literally seems like an exact copy paste of the last years event with some minor changes , u guys said u were busy last year so u couldn’t come up with new furniture so it was also an exact copy paste , but again this year also almost same stuff .

5. The new house deed and location are nothing special , atleast in my opinion , would very much prefer the other deeds and locations over it .

I hope you take it as constructive criticism

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    I have a few concerns about the event :

1. Those building blocks furnitures seem quite small , it would take ages to build something substantial with them and people would need a lot of them , I hope they are appropriately very common as there is literally no new furniture added this time except those . Maybe make them have adjustable height and width if possible .

2. Again the same aura for the ring with those ugly skulls , u guys asked for last minute suggestions in the previous post , but considered almost none , this is the 4rth recolor of the skulls aura , it just shows how lazy u people are , atleast switch those skulls for bombs or something else like the other person suggested .

3. Why aren’t we getting elder woods furniture instead of the zodias furniture in jarl now as the new expansion has been released .

4. Literally seems like an exact copy paste of the last years event with some minor changes , u guys said u were busy last year so u couldn’t come up with new furniture so it was also an exact copy paste , but again this year also almost same stuff .

5. The new house deed and location are nothing special , atleast in my opinion , would very much prefer the other deeds and locations over it .

I hope you take it as constructive criticism
    +1.... i was also expecting much and had my high hopes up when the devs asked for a last minute suggestions. I thought the upcoming occupy windmoore event will have a lot of surprises for us since they left us with a question mark above our heads since they didn't post anythinguch about what to loot and what to see for this upcoming occupy windmoore event based on the previous thread.

Also, this time its a 2 weeks event, while last year it was a one week event cuz you guys said that you wanted to control the gold flow in game and to handle the inflation that's going on in the game too. if you won't be adding any limited time items for sale then, the incoming little inflation rate might get out of hand again because there's nothing much to see in this event which will make their pockets go boom again like before as they won't be tempted to spend their gold on something

I've been suggesting to see a jarl gruwald set for warrior, thunk one eye set for rogue and ghul bellybottom set for Sorcerer since last year because based on what I'm seeing in my imagination it will be a great way to wear and might add a little "fun" feeling while we're playing this event because we'll be running the brackenridge event zone as classic Brackenridge bosses

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

and about the skull aura effects that we're seeing on the rings that are only lootable on occupy windmoore event. this time you guys released a blue color and if you'll check their opinions, some are already getting fed up of it but since the event will be released tomorrow, we'll accept it but i think its really time to put an end to it. Maybe next year release the green color once since some are suggesting for it and after the green one has been released its time to do a little brainstorming about the new designs that you'll put for future mythic rings that we can loot and see from this event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    I

True, would be nice to see wider versions of the blocks. At least half the size of a tavern rug (since the blocks are squares). This would save people like me sooo many house slots.

I'm guessing most of the good stuff will be in furniture store so I'm gonna wait and see.

While it does look plain theres a perk to the to the "Open Floor plan" in that unlike Tavern that gives bonus 100 slots, OFP gives 150. I just hope that its big in its dimensions (ideally maximum widths and lengths of Tavern, and maybe a bit more)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Add inventory slot drop please

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by asommers; 11-30-2023 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Removed original quoted text

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Please add some good new furniture . U ppl asked last moment suggestion and dint implement a single thing from it -_-

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Inawaz For This Useful Post: