Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2023

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweeetcakes View Post
    Nothing stays exclusive for long
    +1 that was the only good item i had i lost my will to decor after this move , store excusive limited items for token is a big kick in gut tbh .
    rather make new furniture i gave em 50x ideas . still might be fixable plz aussomers remove them assap or refund the plat users with there 100 plat spent
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Reduce gold drop, it is too high for a non-energy portal. And give more frequently drop for house slots I mean this is house decor based event right? Why don't give more chance for furniture and slots drop instead of gold loots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kusoningen View Post
    Reduce gold drop, it is too high for a non-energy portal. And give more frequently drop for house slots I mean this is house decor based event right? Why don't give more chance for furniture and slots drop instead of gold loots.
    Let the players with no krak and parties farm… besides it doesn’t drop that much, unlike portals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post

Speaking from the perspective of a former 3D environment artist. This would get me kicked off my team. Fired even.

- Doesn't stretch all the way up. At least have it stop at an area where its not visible.

- You could have had it rotate on the Y axis. Why you would have it rotate in a manner thats going to make it cut the milky way in half like this is beyond me:

- Painting the background and going for a slightly stylized look would have been better than slapping a creative commons png texture from google.

This honestly triggered me way more than the lack of new furniture. If its a complete beginner Artist (and I mean they just started learning a month ago) then I can understand, but I refuse to believe the person that made this is the same person that gave us the volcano, underwater, and Golden field locations.

I genuinely could have done this for you FOR FREE.

Positive feedback:

- Only thing I'm happy about is the increase in house slots.
    i agree so much it also needs graphic uphaul like looks to 480p graphic make it hd 4k bruh looks ugly lmaoo and yea cut off is so off

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Americanarmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    thats weird. one crate and no plans on releasing limited time items for sale? seriously whats going on.

also thanks, this event is such a great way to gather more cottage plates end tables, mugs and other common furnitures that we can even loot around arlor even when there's no ongoing event
    Hahahah hilarious but so true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Never leave gold as is make market crash or something lmaoao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

release limited time sale items next weekend if its not possible for this weekend or else, it will affect the future events where you guys will nerf the gold drop again like we players are just getting a grain of bread crumbs.

let the limited time sale items serve as a balancer for the gold that we get from event so that some players will be tempted to buy it using their gold.

release an aura version of this secret slayer ring if you still dont have anything prepared to be released as limited time sale in this event. its a 2 weeks event, there's no heck-ing way that you can't think of anything to release

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

also add class specific locked crates. i dunno what's the reason why you're holding back on releasing a class specific crate? is it because the backstabber badge will be flooded in auction and you dont want to see its price being dirt cheap? if so, then start brainstorming for another badge to be added as a guaranteed loot on class specific locked crates for this event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

sh nab

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    +1 that was the only good item i had i lost my will to decor after this move , store excusive limited items for token is a big kick in gut tbh .
    rather make new furniture i gave em 50x ideas . still might be fixable plz aussomers remove them assap or refund the plat users with there 100 plat spent
    They did this with the elondrian bird cages too that were exclusive for a few years...they were worth like $45-50m and then they brought them in for tokens like this and ruined the value of them. They doing this, why not bring back the sought after vanities as well...they taking value away from the furnishing items..I know not everybody gives a crap about that, but I enjoy collecting and I have spent enough plat on this game in the past 10 years that its something I enjoy, and its like..oh well, suck it up buttercup. I'd like a tree vest recolor too, but that wont be under my recolor4ed christmas tree this year either...why...because ...oh no...it will ruin the collectors and hoarders value. Sorry for my rant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Tbh , after the limiter time plat sale furniture return .. I don't wanna be rude but I have lost faith in sts I'm sorry devs if u read this . But that move feels like I just fell on my face cus of no new furniture and all rare furniture brought back
    . Then kicked in face while I was down by those music limited items return . I paid 250m for them now see them back for 5m

On top of that I don't feel I will ever invest in limited time items for plat again .
    House event was my fav most event and I feel rn this event was the worst even worst then the previous boring ones . Cus atleast they didn't make me sad .

Sorry for posting a negative comment but just feel too sad not to say anything

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Tbh , after the limiter time plat sale furniture return .. I don't wanna be rude but I have lost faith in sts I'm sorry devs if u read this . But that move feels like I just fell on my face cus of no new furniture and all rare furniture brought back
    . Then kicked in face while I was down by those music limited items return . I paid 250m for them now see them back for 5m

On top of that I don't feel I will ever invest in limited time items for plat again .
    House event was my fav most event and I feel rn this event was the worst even worst then the previous boring ones . Cus atleast they didn't make me sad .

Sorry for posting a negative comment but just feel too sad not to say anything
    I totally agree with how you feel. This is the one event out of the year that we are told to wait for. Jarl this, Jarl that...and we get re-released furnishings for the past 3-4 years. Then they add the chaise lounges in for tokens that I don't even have enough to get because I used them for other things. Surprise surprise! They did this token thing with the Elondrian bird cages that were an exclusive drop a few years back, very hard to get and the value on them was very high. Lol, then they come out last year for damn tokens dropping their value down to nothing. They make us want to collect things, and I love to collect the houses and furnishings. I realize that there a majority of people who dont care about this, but they have created this niche and I feel that they should take care of the people who spend gold or plat on it just the way they do for the people who spend collecting vanities. I do both, but I enjoy my housing more these days. I've spent a lot of money on this game in the past 10 years, but I am at the point of just retiring and maybe looking elsewhere. Sorry for my rant, but it's been a long time coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I love the concept of freeform no-wall house & freedom of building blocks. Keep it up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I also like that it's a no-energy event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Really good update on the map

Appreciate the new badges, they are amazing!

This was posted already by someone. during jarl event,can you please remove the common furniture that drops from every other map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweeetcakes View Post
    I totally agree with how you feel. This is the one event out of the year that we are told to wait for. Jarl this, Jarl that...and we get re-released furnishings for the past 3-4 years. Then they add the chaise lounges in for tokens that I don't even have enough to get because I used them for other things. Surprise surprise! They did this token thing with the Elondrian bird cages that were an exclusive drop a few years back, very hard to get and the value on them was very high. Lol, then they come out last year for damn tokens dropping their value down to nothing. They make us want to collect things, and I love to collect the houses and furnishings. I realize that there a majority of people who dont care about this, but they have created this niche and I feel that they should take care of the people who spend gold or plat on it just the way they do for the people who spend collecting vanities. I do both, but I enjoy my housing more these days. I've spent a lot of money on this game in the past 10 years, but I am at the point of just retiring and maybe looking elsewhere. Sorry for my rant, but it's been a long time coming.
    imma be honest i dont play al for aps nor for leaderboards or new maps and gear ... what keeps me logging in is friendships , guild stuff and mainly house decor . after this i am 55% thinking to sell my furniture for merch and look else where for a game that gives me same satisfaction in decor . maybe AL is not for decor or pvp anymore . i switched to frostborn for pvp same as al only better at pvp . now for my fav aspect DECOR .. if house decor dies im leaving AL . hands down if decor dies im done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

if they dont fix furniture im quitting they distroying only thing i play for

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Cya dino… u will be missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to niccs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

if they dont fix yes goodbye

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Devs made a bad move on this one. Sorry for the rant just being honest. Same thing on forerunners and heraltic and heraldic :/ i was collector before it ripped me apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk