Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
+1 that was the only good item i had i lost my will to decor after this move , store excusive limited items for token is a big kick in gut tbh .
rather make new furniture i gave em 50x ideas . still might be fixable plz aussomers remove them assap or refund the plat users with there 100 plat spent
They did this with the elondrian bird cages too that were exclusive for a few years...they were worth like $45-50m and then they brought them in for tokens like this and ruined the value of them. They doing this, why not bring back the sought after vanities as well...they taking value away from the furnishing items..I know not everybody gives a crap about that, but I enjoy collecting and I have spent enough plat on this game in the past 10 years that its something I enjoy, and its like..oh well, suck it up buttercup. I'd like a tree vest recolor too, but that wont be under my recolor4ed christmas tree this year either...why...because ...oh no...it will ruin the collectors and hoarders value. Sorry for my rant.