Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About guild

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default About guild

Dear, devs hope you give my suggestion a chance.

As the name suggests it's about guild so i have noticed many things so far about the guild system tho don't think there is any like take a look at leadership you can pass the leadership only if the leader is online but what if the leader can't come online or has left the game cuz he is busy irl what happens to the guild then is it becomes a dead guild as nobody is there to promote the new members and as the guild master is offline for a long time the existing members start to leave too because there is nobody to supervise the guild anymore yes there are officers but a officer can't promote anyone they can either add or kick out members so i hope that you add a new system where the officers will be able to promote new members till the rank of "recruiter". And if the guild master is offline for 20-30 days the leadership gets passed to a n officer who has been in the guild for a long time Or if the guild master's spouse is in the guild then to the spouse if they too are offline it will directly be passed to the officer who has been there for a long time so that the guild can go on instead of being a dead and if all the members are dead then the guild just disbands and a feature where players can search for guilds by letters or words.

Hope you give it a thought, my regards.

By: arch human

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

We won't be transferring ownership without the guild master's permission, but allowing officers to promote/demote up to a certain rank is an interesting idea. However, if the master isn't taking care of the guild, it does seem like the guild is dead at that point and you should move on to another guild.

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We won't be transferring ownership without the guild master's permission, but allowing officers to promote/demote up to a certain rank is an interesting idea. However, if the master isn't taking care of the guild, it does seem like the guild is dead at that point and you should move on to another guild.

-ALS
    Thanks dev for checking up on it and it's my pleasure I was of help but how do you like the idea of a search bar for guilds and which other players can visit the guild Hall or members of the guild

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Thanks dev for checking up on it and it's my pleasure I was of help but how do you like the idea of a search bar for guilds and which other players can visit the guild Hall or members of the guild
    I'm not sure what the purpose of searching for a guild by name would be. Guilds probably don't want to receive guild spam, so adding a "Request Join" button to allow requests from random players wouldn't be desired. There are plans to add search/filter for your guild member list, but that sounds unrelated to searching for guilds by name.

-ALS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: