Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tapjoy offerwall

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Tapjoy offerwall

Can STS talk with tapjoy in some way
    I used to do stuff from their offerwall all the time.
    I have 10s of thousands of plat from them over the years, but recently no matter what the offer is or how fast it is completed, and no matter how much proof of completion is offered now they just deny deny deny.
    I've completed around 6 offer ice the past month and was denied the reward for every single one, even after submitting ample evidence that I had completed these offers.
    Even ones that required a screenshot of a Google play receipt were denied even though the proof was sent and legitimate.
    They are just taking advantage of your player base at this point not actually helping us.

sent from the lagoon.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

When introduced years ago, the offer wall was a place where f2p could obtain Platinum without buying it directly from us. It started with watching videos, downloading apps, reaching a certain level in a game, etc. When Apple/Google changed their stance on offer walls because it 'manipulated app rankings', the simple tasks changed to surveys, purchasing products in other games or from other sites, and providing personal information.

These companies over the years have honed their 'fraud detection'. Not accusing you of fraud, but if they are denying offers, there's something in your offer completion pattern that they don't like.

We do not control the offer wall nor its offerings. We have no recourse if they deny your completion requests. We earn substantially less money when a player is granted Platinum via an offer vs. a direct purchase. The main reason we keep it around is we do earn some, but as we're starting to notice, the amount we do earn is starting to come at the expense of player disappointment.

If you want to support us, purchase Platinum directly.

I appreciate the feedback.

-ALS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    When introduced years ago, the offer wall was a place where f2p could obtain Platinum without buying it directly from us. It started with watching videos, downloading apps, reaching a certain level in a game, etc. When Apple/Google changed their stance on offer walls because it 'manipulated app rankings', the simple tasks changed to surveys, purchasing products in other games or from other sites, and providing personal information.

These companies over the years have honed their 'fraud detection'. Not accusing you of fraud, but if they are denying offers, there's something in your offer completion pattern that they don't like.

We do not control the offer wall nor its offerings. We have no recourse if they deny your completion requests. We earn substantially less money when a player is granted Platinum via an offer vs. a direct purchase. The main reason we keep it around is we do earn some, but as we're starting to notice, the amount we do earn is starting to come at the expense of player disappointment.

If you want to support us, purchase Platinum directly.

I appreciate the feedback.

-ALS
    Thank you for the response I regularly buy platinum to support this game as it is one of my favorites, and most played games.
    Unfortunately i think I will just be giving up on tapjoy from now on as over time this issue has just gotten worse and worse, I know its not just me as I've talked with many players and most ive asked also say they don't do them because they have just always been wrongly denied the reward.
    I've even had some people tell me they were banned because they requested support on an offer and were told they had played the game before.

Sorry for ranting. Im not even upset with STS here just annoyed at tapjoy.

sent from the lagoon.