Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Separate players by speed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Separate players by speed

Inspired by this wonderful event where you either get left behind by faster players or get dragged down by slower ones, I would like a option in the settings to separate random player grouping by movement speed, the range should be something like:
    0x to 2x, 2x to x4 , 4x to x6 and so forth.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

-1 unnecessary if can't keep up at that those random runs or party just solo simple
    Last edited by driuipafe; 12-09-2023 at 07:26 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Sorry, no plans to do this.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I've been playing this game for years and this has always been a problem, having idiots in game rushing and insta killing things in random when they could easily make a party of their own so they don't trouble others, but I guess logic is out of the window here so I'm in the wrong.

k I'll see you all again in 3 or 4 months when somebody else suggest the same damn thing because turns out it actually is a problem, but you are all not ready to have that conversation.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    I've been playing this game for years and this has always been a problem, having idiots in game rushing and insta killing things in random when they could easily make a party of their own so they don't trouble others, but I guess logic is out of the window here so I'm in the wrong.

k I'll see you all again in 3 or 4 months when somebody else suggest the same damn thing because turns out it actually is a problem, but you are all not ready to have that conversation.
    If someone rushing to kill mobs that means he’s idiot? I see ...
    Better than just crying for this thing get a speed set , you are playing this game for years and don’t even have a speed set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Even if tou don t have a ss, and run with gl set you still be behinde those with high ss. Try use hb arcane red, aa shenlog or h ghostly or ghostly normal, and also use the 25% speed bonus from store. And after you would be so happy that those with high speed clear your map and you loot every single chest, because sometimes kraken take a little longer to proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inawaz View Post
    Better than just crying for this thing get a speed set , you are playing this game for years and don’t even have a speed set?
    wrong! I have one that gets me to x4 but I rather use something slower so I don't leave behind the people without speed sets that also play the event.
    And listen here simpleton, complaining or suggesting something is not "crying", why don't you go learn new words instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Inawaz View Post
    If someone rushing to kill mobs that means he’s idiot? I see ...
    I'm specifically talking about the current event but it also applies to general maps, they are idiots because they go specifically to RANDOM runs to kill the MINIBOSSES! and then leave! why in the world you people don't understand that?
    People that defend that behavior are most probably of their same kind. Even more stupid than that, they are telling me that I who goes to random for some casual gameplay should be the one to get in a party or go solo, that's some bottom tier IQ
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Even if tou don t have a ss, and run with gl set you still be behinde those with high ss. Try use hb arcane red, aa shenlog or h ghostly or ghostly normal, and also use the 25% speed bonus from store. And after you would be so happy that those with high speed clear your map and you loot every single chest, because sometimes kraken take a little longer to proc.
    Bro I do like to get carried by pros but that's not the problem in here, the problem is someone not waiting for others when killing something that drops gold like Minis/bosses and disrupting the experience of the other players.
    Ghostly is definitely a Must that I will get eventually.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

wrong! I have one that gets me to x4 but I rather use something slower so I don't leave behind the people without speed sets that also play the event.
    And listen here simpleton, complaining or suggesting something is not "crying", why don't you go learn new words instead.

I'm specifically talking about the current event but it also applies to general maps, they are idiots because they go specifically to RANDOM runs to kill the MINIBOSSES! and then leave! why in the world you people don't understand that?
    People that defend that behavior are most probably of their same kind. Even more stupid than that, they are telling me that I who goes to random for some casual gameplay should be the one to get in a party or go solo, that's some bottom tier IQ
    I never encountered the same issue ur experiencing sir, i recommend this options instead of complaining and swearing. 1 try to find a decent party in windmoore before going event. 2 join a guild and ask in guildchat if anyone wanna go run event, im pretty some players would join. 3 once u go to a random multi and see some player plays the way u like u may add them and make a party.

This problem is so little to argue with. Dont make it big bud, happy gaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Still no plans to do this.

Calling other players 'idiots' isn't a good look.

Closing to prevent further drama :-|
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com