Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default *cough cough*

Elite cap doesnt feel elite anymore.

Y'all must think "aww man not one o these again" but hear me out:

Level 70 to 75 takes around 65k xp + 100k if theyre capping. That takes way too much time and money for the people who actually have a life and are the "middle class" peeps or the youth playing pl who cant afford platinum. The xp rate is worse than humania (figure why people farm magic castle?) and the mobs and time is not worth it to farm xp in BSM. The majority of people who do lvl up in BSM are the peeps who are plat rich and can blow plat for thrashers. The bosses and mobs dont require much strategy (especially in dragons nest) just thrashers

If u were too lazy to read the writing heres a brief summary:

1. Too much xp requirement to get to 70-75

2. Xp rate is too slow not like sandbar runs...

3. Mobs and bosses a lil bit OP (this is not the main problem however)

4. Almost no strategy required for bosses and mobs.

5. Cant try to level up in BSM unless u have an elixir. Elixirs and platinum is taking over the 'once was' free to play PL...

Ok here are my suggestions and improvements for them in order:

1. Nerf it! plssss techno we need your help. I know it would be a bummer for the people who already capped as they grinded more xp but do what needs to be done.

2. I dont really know tbh but maybe lower the armor/health of mobs so clear time is faster so we get xp as fast as sandbar.

3. Reduce armor/health ^^^

4. Have an elite factor like no potions allowed when killing red dragon that would get teamwork going.

5. 1,2 and 3 + dev power combined would solve this

To finish off (if u still dont understand) let me quote a fellow forumer:
    Quote Originally Posted by j3peaz View Post
    The reward is for elites aka who has most time and/or plat. It is for those people paying their cheques. I dont have either time or plat, so i would not expect to get it myself. Am i upset that i miss out on another sweet item? Sure but not to the extent that it is going to make me poor (irl) or rage quit. This is just my opinion with my circumstances. Personally im waiting for the halloween event to start gl to ur grinding and plat purse
    I agree.

I just want the devs to do the 1 and 2 of my list and i think most peeps will be happy.

Also before I go, the people who are complaining about the new promo horns: cry moar plox :3.....its free! Build a bridge and get over it haha...imo they look beast on every class.

I have not intention to rant/flame/hate, just putting my opinions and suggestions down. Post your opinions and feedback! Devs and mods u too get involved guys!!

~ (a serious) Miracle
    Last edited by Bless; 10-20-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    Credits to Iady