Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
I don t think you meet every single map the top lb speed runners from this game. Is totally normal that 1 out of 20-30 maps you run to meet, let just say a player who clear map fast to get to boss. Plus over 90% of those players who run the event map they do it for gold, since the drop of good loot from boss got nerfed.
Next you are gonna say, in maps like indigo/ sanctuary of secrets is same, but in reality you can keep after others even without a ss. Just imagine all you do is run to boss, and others clear the map for you. What else you want? You don t even need to invest in op gears, and still crying lmaooo
20-30 runs is all it takes to deter me from buying the elixir and farming the event. I would love to increase my chances at farming the secret slayer set. For LB events all the speed you buy should be rewarded no problem. But all that speed has an adverse effect on the rest of the game as most everyone agrees even sts. No way anyone thinks that running to the boss and waiting for the map to be cleared is a good thing but thats one of the effects speed has. If your a speed set/gold farmer type player your opinion on how managing speed during farming events like this current one would effect the way you played the event or game in general?