Thread: Beast vs Crush?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    I understand what you are saying and agree with you on some of this. However, as someone who plays a bear 90% of the time, until we get more hit% while being able to be PURE, we need a boost in damage.

Here is something I thought of earlier:

We are seeing a steady implementation of offensive and defensive sets. The argument of increasing hit% on strength sets is how pallies/warbirds would rule. So why not take a page from SL and make class specific gear. Each class would have two craftable sets which provide either offensive stats or defensive stats. The gear is tailored to help maximize PURE speccing for the respective class and allows for pallies, warbirds, and even offensive bears.

This would end the constant "Strength Set OP" discussion and still allow each of the six main types of characters for play. TE could even have a discussion with a select group of PVE and PVP individuals to compile a list of ideas to perfect these sets.

IDK... just tired of playing the only class who HAS to dual spec to maximize effectiveness.
    The devs went for all sets being rounded for all classes this time around.. I'll go look for the quote, but it seems like they want more of a "play any stat you want" kind of thing.

Found it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    They are not better than the legendary shields, they are just different. It would be up to the person if they prefer these stat's or not. I can tell you though, the stat's are totally weird!! :P This item is used for all classes so the stat's are not specialized for any one class, as most legendary items are.
    Last edited by Zapoke; 10-21-2012 at 07:54 PM.