Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2023! New Winter Set! New Mythic Accessories! New Vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

NOOOO WAAAYYY, Heroic Whim Egg finalllyyyyy, thanks sts, what a day to play the game, been waiting for this for years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Dropping a suggestion to replace the LB vanities with these and leave the bears for w3 Brood Dragon Loots. Reason is i hear many LB runners resigning from running LB (me including) due to the not good looks of the bear costumes. The vanity below is truly terrific and is worth to be a top 5 LB reward, im sure the recolors of these will be as good. Im also sure that im not the only one who thinks that this is the better set.

Ign ~ Danrog

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dangibg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Dropping a suggestion to replace the LB vanities with these and leave the bears for w3 Brood Dragon Loots. Reason is i hear many LB runners resigning from running LB (me including) due to the not good looks of the bear costumes. The vanity below is truly terrific and is worth to be a top 5 LB reward, im sure the recolors of these will be as good. Im also sure that im not the only one who thinks that this is the better set.

Ign ~ Danrog

+1 this would be better

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Ign ~ Danrog
    +1

I hope devs realize making 1 design for all classes and recolor it for all 3 weeks as a Top5 lb reward is insulting to the lb runners. We need variation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodares View Post
    Can we find Star Beast Helm/Armor/Arti in lockeds too?
    +1
    Any info about that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

pffft too much complaints about earning points for opening locked crates. so what? are they jobless? are they no lifers? they throw money in this game and not all of them are LB runners. In fact, i see this as a way for those casual supporters that wanted to hit platinum tier but they can't play much due to their busy schedule in real life. there are lots of players last year who have failed to hit platinum tier because they're all busy with their jobs.

they've done a lot of things in this game, without these supporters this game wouldn't last this long. and FYI they are being underpaid here due to your low crap offers.

try being on a situation where you're experiencing the tough jobs that they have in real life and you'll understand that most of you are just thinking about yourselves and not thinking about the money that they spent here to keep this game ongoing.

at first it feels unfair but after having a depth thinking of it, its actually ok because not all of them are into LB but just wanted to hit platinum tier but they lack time and some of them just wanna collect certain items that is only lootable from locked crates.

not all of them can play 24/7 like some of you does

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

An 8/8 set will also unlock the "Fatal Frostbite" proc on Snowstorm weapons when full 8/8 set is active! Charged attacks will afflict an enemy with Frostbite (if proc is not on cooldown). Afflicted enemies take significant bonus damage from subsequent attacks. Increased bonus damage from charge attacks!

So this proc works like old hyperos? Sounds very interesting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

also take note that crates on store are limited per certain hours so it won't really make them earn too much points since there are lots of players who opens crates. not just that, there's a craftable crate that will also benefit you (complaining jobless/no lifers) cuz if it does give an additional points for this event then that will also going to sell out so well.

enough with these stupid complaints and just take a rest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Another thing, the enchanted eye jewel needs a buff.

Its literally a Precise jewel, and worse than a power stone. It being an arcane rarity and event-exclusive jewel, it should be giving more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Reserved.

-ALS
    Can do some items for lvl 10 ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-S918B mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Where are the pictures for snowstorm armors and helmets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    pffft too much complaints about earning points for opening locked crates. so what? are they jobless? are they no lifers? they throw money in this game and not all of them are LB runners. In fact, i see this as a way for those casual supporters that wanted to hit platinum tier but they can't play much due to their busy schedule in real life. there are lots of players last year who have failed to hit platinum tier because they're all busy with their jobs.

they've done a lot of things in this game, without these supporters this game wouldn't last this long. and FYI they are being underpaid here due to your low crap offers.

try being on a situation where you're experiencing the tough jobs that they have in real life and you'll understand that most of you are just thinking about yourselves and not thinking about the money that they spent here to keep this game ongoing.

at first it feels unfair but after having a depth thinking of it, its actually ok because not all of them are into LB but just wanted to hit platinum tier but they lack time and some of them just wanna collect certain items that is only lootable from locked crates.

not all of them can play 24/7 like some of you does
    I laugh so much at your post. Who even use money to get a platinum reward, when everyone would get it? Plus the platinum rewards would be cheap after 2-3 days, and those who don t run event, would pay for them as much as 5m all of them. So better you should buy 2-3 double boss elixirs,with platinums, and sell in auction for 4-6m and buy the platinum rewards, then spending few hundreds of platinum, maybe thousands to get the tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

And as we thought- it wouldn't get any more pay to win... we were wrong. Waiting for the permanent stat boost for plat to come in. +100 permanent dex str int for 250 plat.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Definitely half of us, will quit the game. The thing that make us keep playing it was the lb rewards, and the maps we farm. But now if all resume to locked crates, and stats that can t be reached by farming, than there is no reason playing it, no more satisfaction at all. I don t thing anyone would spend few hours to farm, to open two locks or to run against 13 year old players a lb who already has the entire crate keys from game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Another thing, the enchanted eye jewel needs a buff.

Its literally a Precise jewel, and worse than a power stone. It being an arcane rarity and event-exclusive jewel, it should be giving more.
    +1 i agree maybe add more stats% or proc when hitting enemies frost burn damage overtime or higher freeze chance, or 1% chance freezing any bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    And as we thought- it wouldn't get any more pay to win... we were wrong. Waiting for the permanent stat boost for plat to come in. +100 permanent dex str int for 250 plat.
    Also a thing that was there a year ago.
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    Also a thing that was there a year ago.
    Opening locks to get points wasn't here a year ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ign ~ Danrog
    +1 or if this could be added into one of the lb weeks instead of all 3 weeks being the same bear recolor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ign ~ Danrog
    Stfu

Sent from my CTR-LX1 using Tapatalk