Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2023! New Winter Set! New Mythic Accessories! New Vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Anyway, ignoring starbeast set, I wonder who let this set be a lb one.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I like the event but where is the return of the brood dragon vanity set ? Can you guys give a vanity set to plat tier please ?( You don t give vanity sets anymore as plat tier reward or as ventor reward with tokens anymore, i wonder why). I want a Christmas reward for all players on december 25, in the stash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Guys it would take more time to open locks for points same as one run in event map. At least those in store. This will definatelly make no diferense for top5 lb. Those who saying that it will and give that much negativity are totally noobs and have no idea abt game.
    What is really conserning is if those points awarded from opening crates will be standard, like 1per opening? Or will be ranged like 1-3(this one makes no sense tho). With this new rewarding point system it will be easy to get a tie at rank5. So top lb will be easy from top5 to top10 if runners agree.
    So maybe this is the only reason for sts to Reconsider abt this.
    It would help the hardcore players tho to reach plat tier with this extra points.those who use plats anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    Also a thing that was there a year ago.
    You stupid bro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Dropping a suggestion to replace the LB vanities with these and leave the bears for w3 Brood Dragon Loots. Reason is i hear many LB runners resigning from running LB (me including) due to the not good looks of the bear costumes. The vanity below is truly terrific and is worth to be a top 5 LB reward, im sure the recolors of these will be as good. Im also sure that im not the only one who thinks that this is the better set.

Ign ~ Danrog
    No disrespect but hard disagree, just cause you donīt like it - others will, I think the bear vanities look dope, especially Rogue and Warrior, if you donīt like it, donīt go for it, simple as that. Not every event has to have a vanity you specifically like, tastes are different, skip one and get the next.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Behoove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Behoove View Post
    No disrespect but hard disagree, just cause you donīt like it - others will, I think the bear vanities look dope, especially Rogue and Warrior, if you donīt like it, donīt go for it, simple as that. Not every event has to have a vanity you specifically like, tastes are different, skip one and get the next.
    Ye pretty sure there would be quite a few that would definitely like the bear vanities more .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by agentstonoga View Post
    anyway, ignoring starbeast set, i wonder who let this set be a lb one.

wysłane z mojego rmx3563 przy użyciu tapatalka

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwwk lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Fix points from locked crates

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    This will definatelly make no diferense for top5 lb. Those who saying that it will and give that much negativity are totally noobs and have no idea abt game.
    I have told him that in the preview thread. He doesn’t accept the fact that this won’t make any impact to the lb.

This lb was almost pursued and won by people who spend ~16hours (on a daily basis) of running portals . Crates are not going to make a difference especially in week1.

Won’t be so many crates crafted and ready to be opened to give anyone a boost that cannot be outreached.

If developers have given this option to us is because they need resources for you to play this game. If they dont make money out of it then they should shut it down and you can go back to Candy Crush.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_evin View Post
    Why did winter event lb become pay to win.

LBs were supposed to be free to play for the competitive players.

Last year it was elixir purchased for gold for bonus event points. Now its open locks for event points?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

+1 Exactly the Leaderboard is becoming Pay to Win. STS makes a lot of changes in events. So if you are super rich and love to spend platinum by opening tons of locked crates. there you go you have a big advantage. What is going on, the event LB will be more like P2W runners. This changes has a big impact to all F2P LB runner like me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

The issue here is not that points from crates will take someone to top5. How many crates think u can open every 2hours from store? And the time u ll need to open crates every 2hours will not give u points more than u can take through 1run in event map or even brood runs. That won't make a diferense to top5.
    What will make a diferense is on last day tieing at rank5 will be extremely easy even if more than 5runners deside to do so. So basically if this stays there will be more top winners than any other event. We ve seen ties not happening cause ppl get random points. If u can get certain points out of crates u just need open 5-10 crates and u tie. Easy. Not saying is bad or not just something devs might wanna think of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Look devs no one likes the idea of you getting points from locks just remove it problem solved thank you listen to the community
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

And this points rewarding system definatelly doesn't make this game p2w than it was before. Thats total bs.
    Event looks good. Diferent rewards each week. It shows devs trying for a good event here. Even tho some doesn't like the vanities but this is another chapter.
    Arcane jewel should be buffed imo amd be little better than power stones, sinse next month those will be available again and new jewel will be alrd outdated.
    If possible can we get a list of arcane/heroic eggs can be looted from bosses and brood? @asommers
    Thanx in advance.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    The issue here is not that points from crates will take someone to top5. How many crates think u can open every 2hours from store? And the time u ll need to open crates every 2hours will not give u points more than u can take through 1run in event map or even brood runs. That won't make a diferense to top5.
    What will make a diferense is on last day tieing at rank5 will be extremely easy even if more than 5runners deside to do so. So basically if this stays there will be more top winners than any other event. We ve seen ties not happening cause ppl get random points. If u can get certain points out of crates u just need open 5-10 crates and u tie. Easy. Not saying is bad or not just something devs might wanna think of.
    Yea , possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I have told him that in the preview thread. He doesn’t accept the fact that this won’t make any impact to the lb.

This lb was almost pursued and won by people who spend ~16hours (on a daily basis) of running portals . Crates are not going to make a difference especially in week1.

Won’t be so many crates crafted and ready to be opened to give anyone a boost that cannot be outreached.

If developers have given this option to us is because they need resources for you to play this game. If they dont make money out of it then they should shut it down and you can go back to Candy Crush.
    Every single event we had the locks they add to store, they got sold. Now by adding new weapons and the new proc, of course they would be selling too. So now don t try say that the crates gonna be selling for the points we get from them. They are gonna be selling for the new gear. So if the points that we get from crates isn t significant, why they added it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Every single event we had the locks they add to store, they got sold. Now by adding new weapons and the new proc, of course they would be selling too. So now don t try say that the crates gonna be selling for the points we get from them. They are gonna be selling for the new gear. So if the points that we get from crates isn t significant, why they added it?
    Did you ever opened a store crate? U know how many you can open? Max 5-6. There is a cool down. During the cool down many others will open before you. If store has 100 crates. How many do you think you will open? Even if they give you 100 pts per crate. It’s not enough. I doubt they will even given 20 pts per crate.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Did you ever opened a store crate? U know how many you can open? Max 5-6. There is a cool down. During the cool down many others will open before you. If store has 100 crates. How many do you think you will open? Even if they give you 100 pts per crate. It’s not enough. I doubt they will even given 20 pts per crate.
    But we can craft them too. Many buyed crate keys and speedup kits so the crates won t be a problem. If they added the crates to make ties on top lb more eazy then is fine, by giving one point is ok then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Can mage please get a full bear face. Please. Idk why we always get shafted with vanities but can we pleaaaassssseeeeee get a full bear face for the lb vanity pleasssseeeeee ��
    Crate

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PresidentSway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    But we can craft them too. Many buyed crate keys and speedup kits so the crates won t be a problem. If they added the crates to make ties on top lb more eazy then is fine, by giving one point is ok then.
    You seem new to the game. Goodluck reaching top5.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

With the new crates, and the unlimited resources that old players had, i don t think gonna get top 5. Plus this thing pretty sure is added just to make life easier for those rich, and don t farm entire event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

He'll never get top LB with an attitude like that.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delouis Ball For This Useful Post: