Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2023! New Winter Set! New Mythic Accessories! New Vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    First Batch Of Lockeds Will Be Opened By Majority Of Hardcore Toons (Not for LB Reasons But For The Gear,Vanities,Guaranteed Loot Badge). This happens a lot in certain events. I have the exact friends that also open at the same time and I'd wish them goodluck to loot item and we would talk about what item we looted after the Locked Batches are done then another 2hours for the next one and at certain times we would put a timer so we know when to Log In.

Most Hardcore Players, a majority are not (Full Time Event LB Runners That Play Only LB Events). Trust me. A Majority Aren't. We just log in and try to get more sh*t on characters to stay updated with the current expansion and vanities and badges.

I guarantee you , you won't see a Top 5 Event Hardcore Mode Player in Winter Event LB this Winter any hoot.

Just wait and see if it's unfair then np Devs will fix it for sure. Np
    Well said
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    You stupid bro?
    Check it yourself?
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Winter+preview
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    What the actual f are you talking about?
    Go read the winter thread and this one full and you see what i m gonna talk about. Hexame said by adding points would help hardcore character. So how this thing help them? Tier rewards ain t give them any advantage, or any gear that make them stronger, the wings, banner or what else they get, don t gonna make them rich.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hailstone Gem!
    Requires Level 1
    Adds +1 to STR, DEX, INT
    Adds 0.02*Level to STR, DEX, INT

On Critical Success Socketing Event you'll get
    Adds +0.025*Level to STR, DEX, INT
    And +0.25 Critical Hit Damage

So a gem that adds a whooping 3 all stats and 0.25 critical damage on a critical success at level 81? kinda confused why would someone use it unless i did my math wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

First Batch Of Lockeds Will Be Opened By Majority Of Hardcore Toons (Not for LB Reasons But For The Gear,Vanities,Guaranteed Loot Badge). This happens a lot in certain events. I have the exact friends that also open at the same time and I'd wish them goodluck to loot item and we would talk about what item we looted after the Locked Batches are done then another 2hours for the next one and at certain times we would put a timer so we know when to Log In.

Most Hardcore Players, a majority are not (Full Time Event LB Runners That Play Only LB Events). Trust me. A Majority Aren't. We just log in and try to get more sh*t on characters to stay updated with the current expansion and vanities and badges.

I guarantee you , you won't see a Top 5 Event Hardcore Mode Player in Winter Event LB this Winter any hoot.

Just wait and see if it's unfair then np Devs will fix it for sure. Np
    So i still don t get it. Ok, this thing don t make a difference to lb, why they added it? For hardcore points are useless, and for normal could be an advantage in the first hour of event, or after if someone would open bulk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Go read the winter thread and this one full and you see what i m gonna talk about. Hexame said by adding points would help hardcore character. So how this thing help them? Tier rewards ain t give them any advantage, or any gear that make them stronger, the wings, banner or what else they get, don t gonna make them rich.
    I said it will help me as I will be away from game time to time. Me Run Event Lb? No Need. You don't know how to read or what?

You also said here in the forums that you not ever see a Hardcore in LB but there was before. You do not even know this information. Who said it will help Hardcores for all Hardcore Community? Easier to run event for points if that's the case.

You even made forum post here in live public general discussion but you don't even know how many points event will give? How can you know this if event not even start yet? Making forum post public online but didn't play event yet even and see if points really broken or not even?

Who's this ign? He thinking that event will be broken already without playing? Many players already told him wait and see but he is still going on talking? Maybe he cannot afford anything in the game and maybe he cannot even afford platinum purchase even. Some agenda here he have but not explaining it without even event live

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

So you made this form post , you played the event already or what buddy how you know these points will be unfair like you said in the public form post here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

So i still don t get it. Ok, this thing don t make a difference to lb, why they added it? For hardcore points are useless, and for normal could be an advantage in the first hour of event, or after if someone would open bulk.
    I already told you this in many public general discussion thread but you still here on the forum website.

Why they add it? Maybe it might help Sts as a Business to Make More Income? More revenue is better for business, employees etc.
    If you own a company and if you see this potential to make more money, you won't add it? I'm sure I would and if it's too broken for the game base then I'm sure Devs will adjust it in a way that it becomes fair for everyone in a way that makes sense.

Why you mention here Hardcore Mode? Always all of a sudden.. Hmm.

If it's unfair points then np they will fix it, I'm sure. I told you this many time but you still here even after that. Hmm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Of course it helps hc characters, many people collect vanities, want titles for aps and so on.
    Event might be a struggle for some hcs, why not give them few points for those locks they opened?

Also..
    Why are you so invested in this? In the preview post you admitted that a player would need to spend thousands of plat in order to reach plat tier, can you even imagine how much plat would you need to spend for top lb?

Lets say 300k points will be for t5, based on past locks that gave points it will be like 1point=1pull, 1 pull is usually 5plat. Name me one person who would buy&spend 1.5m plat for this please .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I already told you this in many public general discussion thread but you still here on the forum website.

Why they add it? Maybe it might help Sts as a Business to Make More Income? More revenue is better for business, employees etc.
    If you own a company and if you see this potential to make more money, you won't add it? I'm sure I would and if it's too broken for the game base then I'm sure Devs will adjust it in a way that it becomes fair for everyone in a way that makes sense.

Why you mention here Hardcore Mode? Always all of a sudden.. Hmm.

If it's unfair points then np they will fix it, I'm sure. I told you this many time but you still here even after that. Hmm
    Let s be honest, people open them nomatter if the crates has points or no? The new weapon and the star set pretty sure make some of them to open

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    Of course it helps hc characters, many people collect vanities, want titles for aps and so on.
    Event might be a struggle for some hcs, why not give them few points for those locks they opened?

Also..
    Why are you so invested in this? In the preview post you admitted that a player would need to spend thousands of plat in order to reach plat tier, can you even imagine how much plat would you need to spend for top lb?

Lets say 300k points will be for t5, based on past locks that gave points it will be like 1point=1pull, 1 pull is usually 5plat. Name me one person who would buy&spend 1.5m plat for this please .
    Exactly!

The most I spent as a Hardcore Player on one event was this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20231016-2033592.png 
Views:	173 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	262353

and it's not even for Event Top 5 LB lolol. He's so worried for no reason lool.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Let s be honest, people open them nomatter if the crates has points or no? The new weapon and the star set pretty sure make some of them to open
    Of course I open them always when I can so I know this pretty well. You just find out this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I m not the only one who is worried. Many asked to be more specific about how many points we get per locked. If we get 100 points, there is no reason to try lb. If we get 1 point don t have any impact on lb. So this is all we need to know. Plus as i said, many buyed speedup kits and crate keys, so the new locks won t be a problem to open them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I m not the only one who is worried. Many asked to be more specific about how many points we get per locked. If we get 100 points, there is no reason to try lb. If we get 1 point don t have any impact on lb. So this is all we need to know. Plus as i said, many buyed speedup kits and crate keys, so the new locks won t be a problem to open them.
    Well, I hope a Dev can post how many points per locked will be handed out for more clarification but I really don't think our developers will make it unfair to our Top LB Runners in this community. I know the lockeds giving out points may sound a bit shocking for LB Runners but I really doubt the event will revolved and controlled by opening winter lockeds. I could be wrong since I myself don't know how many points will actually be handed out per locked pop for this winter event but I'm sure it won't control the Top 5 LB Players or Top 10 LB Players

If it is unfair then I'll personally support you in a new thread that will show how broken it is, once we know that it's broken but for now just keep some faith. I really don't think they will make it unfair for our F2P Top Event LB Runners. I'm sure and I'm saying this because I played this for a long time and I know our Devs won't let Top LB Runners down regarding points earned for the Top Spot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

For what hardcore need a lb? They can t sell to others. I don t really understand how adding points to lockeds would help hardcores lmaooo
    . Isn t the same farm for hardcores too?
    We open locks on HC so we have items. It’s dangerous to run events and most of us are slow. We open to get vanity and set items and is really the only way to get decent items on HC.

We won’t be opening locks on HC for some advantage on LB. Lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I don't think points from opening crates will be a problem just as long as it's not enough to compete for top lb spots, some players don't have enough time to play and may want the tier rewards, this helps them in reaching those tiers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Nice!

Enviado de meu SM-G781B usando o Tapatalk
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

And also, please consider giving Whim an extra 5% haste 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Very Nice, gg

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Will it take a massive elder woods crate to craft the massive winter crates?
    You can craft the weekly Massive Locked Ice Dragon Crates using either 3 Locked Elder Woods Crate or 1 Massive Locked Elder Woods Crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    3/3 = 35% and 6/6 is 40% I don't see a reason to wear 6/6 for 5% more.
    This is as-designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubrothers View Post
    Please rework mage t5 I think it should be like the other 2 and not a skin of the animal draped over its forehead
    Thanks, this is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybears View Post
    Is the Eye of Frostwyrm component can be obtain by only reaching plat tier? Are there any other method to get the components?
    No, just Platinum Tier, but you can get one each week. The Enchanted Eye of Frostwrym is also bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Im guessing snowstorm armor and helmets are looted from brood/event bosses?
    They come from the Locked Ice Dragon Crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybears View Post
    Can you extend the elixir time to like other elixir?
    This has been changed to 1h.

Quote Originally Posted by Strrrrr View Post
    How many event points we can get from opening locked @Cinco
    You get 20-50 points. Updated the preview post with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Refexa View Post
    Do elixir from last year (holley hunter) also increasing drop loot?
    The elixirs from prior years do not apply. They actually serve no purpose, so they have been wiped from the game. The only thing they would do is cause confusion if you can still purchase them in the Consignment Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellablaze View Post
    are new jewels have aura effect like the mentis shard?
    There is no visual effect for the Enchanted Eye of Frostwyrm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I hope devs realize making 1 design for all classes and recolor it for all 3 weeks as a Top5 lb reward is insulting to the lb runners.
    This is the same split week debate. Some players can't run all three weeks, so they can choose the week they way to run.

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    Where are the pictures for snowstorm armors and helmets?
    Search for 'Snowstorm Set' in the preview post.

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    If possible can we get a list of arcane/heroic eggs can be looted from bosses and brood?
    Only Legendary Polar drops from the Brood Dragon.

-ALS

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: