Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2023! New Winter Set! New Mythic Accessories! New Vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Excited to run this event on Hardcore Points from lockeds will help out a lot : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Dropping a suggestion to replace the LB vanities with these and leave the bears for w3 Brood Dragon Loots. Reason is i hear many LB runners resigning from running LB (me including) due to the not good looks of the bear costumes. The vanity below is truly terrific and is worth to be a top 5 LB reward, im sure the recolors of these will be as good. Im also sure that im not the only one who thinks that this is the better set.

Ign ~ Danrog
    +1

Gave up top5 after seeing the bear vanities were top5...
    Expected winter wyvern vanity set to be top 5 for one of the weeks

winter wyvern could be week2 and ice lord week 3 and week1 just polar bear.

Recolors are a disappointment

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    He'll never get top LB with an attitude like that.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
    Just go sleep this event, and i will get the top 5. I m expected that the players who run halloween, to run this one too. Like they has unlimited time and farm entire day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Money money money. Same old event. New stuff to buy with money. Still haven’t opened those gifts from last year.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ALHenrymorgan View Post
    +1 Exactly the Leaderboard is becoming Pay to Win. STS makes a lot of changes in events. So if you are super rich and love to spend platinum by opening tons of locked crates. there you go you have a big advantage. What is going on, the event LB will be more like P2W runners. This changes has a big impact to all F2P LB runner like me.
    I think you will see this isn’t the case in game. You can’t open that many crates to impact the leaderboard lineup. People that run hard will be on top still. The time it takes to open a handful of crates, a f2p player can throw up way more points running the event.

There is a lot of good stuff in the event. Let’s give it a shot and if the crates impact leaderboard enough I am sure our fab devs can make some adjustments. They are always open to feedback and keep the game and events as fair as possible for all types of players.

Im excited for many of the items. Pink wings!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Some says it will help hardcore char, but is the most funny thing i heard about this event. For what you need points on hardcore? Hahahah
    Ok, you run event on hardcore just to get the loot from boss, and i don t think an hardcore could be on lb, since they ain t that rich, like a normal char. And the tiers rewards, in a week every single hardcore can get them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I think you will see this isn’t the case in game. You can’t open that many crates to impact the leaderboard lineup. People that run hard will be on top still. The time it takes to open a handful of crates, a f2p player can throw up way more points running the event.

There is a lot of good stuff in the event. Let’s give it a shot and if the crates impact leaderboard enough I am sure our fab devs can make some adjustments. They are always open to feedback and keep the game and events as fair as possible for all types of players.

Im excited for many of the items. Pink wings!
    If one crate open, is like an energy, and some richest decide to open till they get guarateed loot, they they got a huge advantage. Like 100 energy, 4 hours into event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    If one crate open, is like an energy, and some richest decide to open till they get guarateed loot, they they got a huge advantage. Like 100 energy, 4 hours into event.
    Yeah this exactly by all means let hardcores have this but not normal players hardcores already at a disadvantage
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Yeah this exactly by all means let hardcores have this but not normal players hardcores already at a disadvantage
    For what hardcore need a lb? They can t sell to others. I don t really understand how adding points to lockeds would help hardcores lmaooo
    . Isn t the same farm for hardcores too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Some says it will help hardcore char, but is the most funny thing i heard about this event. For what you need points on hardcore? Hahahah
    Ok, you run event on hardcore just to get the loot from boss, and i don t think an hardcore could be on lb, since they ain t that rich, like a normal char. And the tiers rewards, in a week every single hardcore can get them.
    I'm sure the Developers will fix it if it does become unfair.

& Hardcores like myself would like to open it for points because I'm off game for the Christmas party at my cousins place and will be away from game : ) So those points will help out a bit as I will try to get more new star beast items for my HC

Quaset The Hardcore Mage reached Event Leaderboard before without any "extra points from lockeds with store points". It happened believe it or not. Anyways buddy, the Developers Of This Game will fix it if it's unfair. I'm sure. No need these things in forums posting like this, if it's unfair then sure they will fix it. We'll see if it's unfair or not when event starts. If it's unfair, I'm sure they will fix it Np

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Anyway, ignoring starbeast set, I wonder who let this set be a lb one.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    xDD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

[QUOTE=Cinco;4114035]

What's New?

- Earn Event Points by opening Locked Crates! +20% Bonus Points if using the Ice Dragon Tears elixir.

[B][I][SIZE=4]

I love this addition thanks for this great idea

Now can run- use plat-use keys more options can be nice for all players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

For what hardcore need a lb? They can t sell to others. I don t really understand how adding points to lockeds would help hardcores lmaooo
    Not really bit more difficult plus always have that chance you get dc and you log back in your dead have fun paying 1600 plat to respawn so yeah regardless anyway it should be removed
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Who running LB On Hardcore Mode to sell?
    I wouldn't sell a LB item if it was looted in Hardcore. I'd rock it. What's your point now? Candy already told you that the Devs will fix it if it's broken and I know this because Devs would fix it if it does become unfair. I already told you in your thread you posted in the General Discussion Thread Tab. If it's unfair, I'm sure Developers Of This Game will fix it points from lockeds. You don't have patience to wait and see then make a post or u in a rush for something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I'm sure the Developers will fix it if it does become unfair.

& Hardcores like myself would like to open it for points because I'm off game for the Christmas party at my cousins place and will be away from game : ) So those points will help out a bit as I will try to get more new star beast items for my HC

Quaset The Hardcore Mage reached Event Leaderboard before without any "extra points from lockeds with store points". It happened believe it or not. Anyways buddy, the Developers Of This Game will fix it if it's unfair. I'm sure. No need these things in forums posting like this, if it's unfair then sure they will fix it. We'll see if it's unfair or not when event starts. If it's unfair, I'm sure they will fix it Np
    Nah, you with hardcores are funny. Lockeds drop new star sets, not the number of points you have. So no matter if you have 100k or 300k points, you need open crates for them.
    And the amount of points players would get in first minutes, gonna be way to high to reach them after. So gonna be mission impossible 10 to get a lb reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    Who running LB On Hardcore Mode to sell?
    I wouldn't sell a LB item if it was looted in Hardcore. I'd rock it. What's your point now? Candy already told you that the Devs will fix it if it's broken and I know this because Devs would fix it if it does become unfair. I already told you in your thread you posted in the General Discussion Thread Tab. If it's unfair, I'm sure Developers Of This Game will fix it points from lockeds. You don't have patience to wait and see then make a post or u in a rush for something?
    I just posted before event starts, so devs can see this. I m not in a rush of something. We don t want to see players having 30k points in first hour, and others still crafting their first energy set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Nah, you with hardcores are funny. Lockeds drop new star sets, not the number of points you have. So no matter if you have 100k or 300k points, you need open crates for them.
    And the amount of points players would get in first minutes, gonna be way to high to reach them after. So gonna be mission impossible 10 to get a lb reward.

Of course Lockeds Drop New Star Set Pieces and a bit of extra points. You just found out now? Funny Guy

We'll see buddy if the points system is unfair then I'm sure Developers Of This Game For I Know Many Years Will Fix It Np

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I just posted before event starts, so devs can see this. I m not in a rush of something. We don t want to see players having 30k points in first hour, and others still crafting their first energy set.
    First Batch Of Lockeds Will Be Opened By Majority Of Hardcore Toons (Not for LB Reasons But For The Gear,Vanities,Guaranteed Loot Badge). This happens a lot in certain events. I have the exact friends that also open at the same time and I'd wish them goodluck to loot item and we would talk about what item we looted after the Locked Batches are done then another 2hours for the next one and at certain times we would put a timer so we know when to Log In.

Most Hardcore Players, a majority are not (Full Time Event LB Runners That Play Only LB Events). Trust me. A Majority Aren't. We just log in and try to get more sh*t on characters to stay updated with the current expansion and vanities and badges.

I guarantee you , you won't see a Top 5 Event Hardcore Mode Player in Winter Event LB this Winter any hoot.

Just wait and see if it's unfair then np Devs will fix it for sure. Np

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Will Zaarus and Star beast bonus stats stack? Are we going to be able to use zaarus 4/4 with star beast 3/6?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

What the actual f are you talking about?