Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
Wow, thank you for this wonder Xmas surprise for end game farming Cinco.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday break.

We love that you do care and you personally one of the Co founders of STS is making updates for our game. I personally thank you and appreciate all you do behind the scenes, I understand yourself and Anthony have a lot of planning and business development to make decisions on.

Despite how others think on game and are not aware of how and why things are like they are, I do understand and accept the transparency of STS with your customers.

Thank you again for making this game what it is, and keeping it enjoyable for those who want to make the most of it.
Oh absolutely . I hope he and the other devs have a wonderful holiday. And we do appreciate it. But view my post under yours. This update is great whether it was small work or lengthy doesn’t matter at this point. This update is wonderful and really can impact the game if a slight adjustment is made. I’d hope you’d agree and support my comment sunny, for the sake of keeping PL going. You and I both know, 90% of the players won’t make this grind. I really really really don’t want to see this turn into a dead content update. With the community’s help , our voices can be heard.