Quote Originally Posted by Superkillok View Post
I totally agree with your post as it points out the problem of the game not having enough players who want to grind out the end game items. I also would agree to lower the fang count to something more lower or release a weapon or item that'll make farming dragkin a little easier, even with the best team your averaging 30 seconds to 1 minute per run on dragkin lair's. it takes 1 hour at best to get 120 fangs per hour, which is insane when the amulet requires 5k.
Yeah buddy. What has it been , me, you, dark terror , thyneighbor , Rirley, vqcy and stiltman . There are no other consistent end game grinders . Everyone else is doing it passively and it’ll be months before the even touch the pendants. I think thyneighbor spent 67 hours on the dot from start to finish and obviously it took 3 weeks due to quests being locked behind all the weekly’s. But since 6-7 of us have the pendants now, there’s no going back. The grind is gonna have to remain even tho it’ll become dead content (sucks for those of us who grinded 50+ hours for this new pendant if an update were to drop that makes it easier). So at this point, even with the less than ideal set bonus, they’re exclusive items. So satisfying now that the grind is over.