Thread: Please look lb mage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i do think its okay to pay for points. The ones who spend getting a reward and the developers get their payment too.
    But when it comes to lb, thats a no for me.

"If you're the competitive type, run for your spot on the Winter Event leaderboards" , this is the sentence under the leaderboard rewards heading of the preview post

If buying locks is gonna give these spots, then might as well remove the lb. just be plat tier and buy the event leaderboard lb vanities with plat. Or better, if they want competition on who can spend more, then set a total locks/massive opened count list and the first few people with leading numbers can get the reward. Would be an appreciation for the players spending the plats. Wont need the lb for the f2p players.
    Winter would be the plat users event where f2p players just chill after getting plat tier rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    i do think its okay to pay for points. The ones who spend getting a reward and the developers get their payment too.

"If you're the competitive type, run for your spot on the Winter Event leaderboards" , this is the sentence under the leaderboard rewards heading of the preview post

If buying locks is gonna give these spots, then might as well remove the lb. just be plat tier and buy the event leaderboard lb vanities with plat. Or better, if they want competition on who can spend more, then set a total locks/massive opened count list and the first few people with leading numbers can get the reward. Would be an appreciation for the players spending the plats. Wont need the lb for the f2p players.
    Winter would be the plat users event where f2p players just chill after getting plat tier rewards
    Well I think you are forgetting about that fact that farming tokens and crafting winter locks atleast seems a bit worthy this time , removing leaderboard and putting and upfront cost on those vanities would work no where near as well as this .

And after a second though I think , it's completely fair actually rn as platinum to crate key conversion rate has been changed to 1:1 , either buy crate keys with gold or spend platinum it's your choice and you can continue grinding event points to avoid having to pay an insane price , it isn't bad at all imo .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Well I think you are forgetting about that fact that farming tokens and crafting winter locks atleast seems a bit worthy this time , removing leaderboard and putting and upfront cost on those vanities would work no where near as well as this .

And after a second though I think , it's completely fair actually rn as platinum to crate key conversion rate has been changed to 1:1 , either buy crate keys with gold or spend platinum it's your choice and you can continue grinding event points to avoid having to pay an insane price , it isn't bad at all imo .
    And moreover leaderboard was never free of any costs you had to buy energy kits with platinum or gold to save time , it's your choice to decide if you want to buy energy kits and farm the event or choose the more expensive but less time consuming route which is buying crate keys with gold [as it's a 1:1 conversion now] or paying for platinum and opening locks .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i do agree its a 1:1 conversion. i have no issue with it.

Its the 'play the game for 90 hours to get the reward' or 'pay the plat(or plat to gold conversion get the keys and buy the locks for gold/plat) for a max of 90 mins and get the reward' that baffles me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post

U know whats worse than that? The fact that these vanities (warrior) cost 15b, if u do all 3 week lbs (which some people are doing) u can have enough for yeti set D and whats even worse than that is that they can sell this vanity and fund for 500 upcoming events and repeat.. infinite gold, i vote to make rewards non tradeable.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    U know whats worse than that? The fact that these vanities (warrior) cost 15b, if u do all 3 week lbs (which some people are doing) u can have enough for yeti set D and whats even worse than that is that they can sell this vanity and fund for 500 upcoming events and repeat.. infinite gold, i vote to make rewards non tradeable.

+ 1 to bound LB rewards and preventing profiting of same players every event as you described it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    + 1 to bound LB rewards and preventing profiting of same players every event as you described it
    +1 for Bound lb rewards if all future lb are going to be p2w.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post

Warrior got paid 2x rare vanities for the rare set.

That being said, the other sets only selling for 2->3b. (Rogue + mage).

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.