Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please look lb mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    you are agreeing to the same points as me.
    yes, he could make it 20b gold anytime or choose to open locks for lb.

i did say its for the ones who spend 1.5b-2b gold, if that is considered poor then we are not on the same page.
    But the 2b gold spent goes along with time spent. 1.5b gold + 80 to 90 hours of spamming buttons in game.

spamming contest between who can continuously non stop spam skills for days on and on in an rpg game meant to spam skills for days on and on vs spamming contest where people spam locks(plats) from vendor for 10mins that requires no skill / thinking !

lbs are for ones who spend plat and gold to RUN the event. Higher lb tiers were never meant for poor players who cant spend time and gold in game.

Running lb is optional, the runner chooses to run the lb with his gold and time.

Its the unlimited locks in vendor and points for those locks. There should be a time constraint for the unlimited locks and the decision about points from locks should have been voted by players of the game.
    Ye actually you have a valid point , there should be some constraint to how many points can be gained from locks per day , otherwise on the last day of the event it could end up in full chaos and many unhappy people .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Ya’ll arguing while Sts just made another way to milk people

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yeutx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Really it's a silly post.

I doubt you run lb anyways, and if you do, it's probably for t50.
    So I don't see why you're so upset about this.
    It's basically the same thing.
    It's friendlier to bad to the bone LB runners and people who work too much, to run.
    Me as an example, I am perfectly fine with spending 2-3k for 1 lb.
    More so, due to the limited time I have to run.
    Now, let's break it down, with this sale, it's 10k pts roughly, for 130$.
    10k pts, is roughly 1-125 energy Kits, for people who run.
    It's actually not that much of an advantage. Seeing as we aren't half way done yet, for the week.
    Unlike every other LB, this can't happen. Regardless of how much someone spends, it doesn't give points. 1 event, even if it's just allowed for this year. I think it benefits both parties.
    For those who are time gated, they can spend the money they make, from working or whatever they do irl. Giving us the opportunity to get the things we've missed out on each event. At the same time, it provides funding to the devs, to continue the game you're complaining about with the "p2w" aspect of this single event.
    You could easily do lb with energy, if you put the effort, you can do 500-1k kits a day, easily. If you have the gold for it.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Sts can I swap my kidney for top 1?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I think it's nice. This way either you farm hard in the game and run non stop, or you're farming hard in real life and contributing back into the game with your wallet and still winning. Everyone wins when the servers have no monthly fees!
    point is controversial because I can guarantee you tapping buy plat and spamming open crate is fairly much more easier to to play lb top 5 than actually running the event. Most of the ppl who currently top 5 lb spend most of their time opening locks. The funniest part is they spend plat, open locks get op gear from those locks sell for gold, buy more plat eggs or locks and keep the cycle going. Meanwhile everyone else has waste time farming energy for hours, spend time crafting that energy into kits 25 at a time, and run the event non stop. I know people who spend entire 1st week farming energy and crafting energy x999 and still struggle to play top 25.

I believe that if you spend in a game that you should be rewarded but what's the point of having a competitive event in a 'free to play action rpg' game if spending is the competition?

People already complained about not having time to compete for events when 1-2-3 week resets where not a thing yet. sts completely reworked events to address that specific issue to give everyone a fair chance, now people still complain about not having time to run for events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Straef View Post
    Really it's a silly post.

I doubt you run lb anyways, and if you do, it's probably for t50.
    So I don't see why you're so upset about this.
    It's basically the same thing.
    It's friendlier to bad to the bone LB runners and people who work too much, to run.
    Me as an example, I am perfectly fine with spending 2-3k for 1 lb.
    More so, due to the limited time I have to run.
    Now, let's break it down, with this sale, it's 10k pts roughly, for 130$.
    10k pts, is roughly 1-125 energy Kits, for people who run.
    It's actually not that much of an advantage. Seeing as we aren't half way done yet, for the week.
    Unlike every other LB, this can't happen. Regardless of how much someone spends, it doesn't give points. 1 event, even if it's just allowed for this year. I think it benefits both parties.
    For those who are time gated, they can spend the money they make, from working or whatever they do irl. Giving us the opportunity to get the things we've missed out on each event. At the same time, it provides funding to the devs, to continue the game you're complaining about with the "p2w" aspect of this single event.
    You could easily do lb with energy, if you put the effort, you can do 500-1k kits a day, easily. If you have the gold for it.

Out of curiosity lemme ask how to make 10k pts with just $130?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    Out of curiosity lemme ask how to make 10k pts with just $130?
    Locks with plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    First guy feom current lb mage, he farmed 32k points in just few minutes. How others can compete with it?
    REMOVE LOCKS OR SEE HOW A PLAYER WHO WASN T ON LB, HE SUDDENLY IN JUST FEW MINUTES GATHER 32K POINTS.
    So I did not spend any of my money this event and I refrained from openings lockeds for once just to see if everything you said here was actually true and the case and even tested on HC char for LB

and you Do Not Need Open Lock For LB. I can guarantee you this with proof of my plat purchase history in my acc Np and I'm on LB .. with HC char too.. Straef/Sympatized said everything correct because you really don't need to open lock for this lb, you need work for it as Free To Play Player.. it's just grind non stop, that's it yo see this ss with proof of I said to back it up also here for u 2 seee

Name:  Screenshot_20231216-174845.png
Views: 468
Size:  591.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20231216-174758.png
Views: 469
Size:  1.69 MB
    Name:  Screenshot_20231216-174810.png
Views: 456
Size:  672.5 KB

this confirm no need spend money for point for top 25, maybe maybe top 5 idk for sure this top 5 one but Top 25 u can do easy with no money spending, but idk Top 5 sorry maybe that's different ball game but for sure Top 25 can do without any money spend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    So I did not spend any of my money this event and I refrained from openings lockeds for once just to see if everything you said here was actually true and the case and even tested on HC char for LB

and you Do Not Need Open Lock For LB. I can guarantee you this with proof of my plat purchase history in my acc Np and I'm on LB .. with HC char too.. Straef/Sympatized said everything correct because you really don't need to open lock for this lb, you need work for it as Free To Play Player.. it's just grind non stop, that's it yo see this ss with proof of I said to back it up also here for u 2 seee

Name:  Screenshot_20231216-174845.png
Views: 468
Size:  591.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20231216-174758.png
Views: 469
Size:  1.69 MB
    Name:  Screenshot_20231216-174810.png
Views: 456
Size:  672.5 KB

this confirm no need spend money for point for top 25, maybe maybe top 5 idk for sure this top 5 one but Top 25 u can do easy with no money spending, but idk Top 5 sorry maybe that's different ball game but for sure Top 25 can do without any money spend
    U forgot to blur out your email in the ss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxri_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
    U forgot to blur out your email in the ss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its oki as long as I give real proof no need spend for lb haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yea we do get it!

There is no need to open locks for lb!
    But if someone chooses to get the top25 last 10mins of event, it is very much possible this year by opening locks.
    Im sure the ones who ran the whole week wont be happy about it. Its a waste of their time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i liked this pts on locked crate setup… but its should be once in while only and it should also rotate from other big events like halloween, goblin and hugthulu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Real lb runners happy with this, more profit of the vanities, cuz of the ppl spending more for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ciiepaoa View Post
    Real lb runners happy with this, more profit of the vanities, cuz of the ppl spending more for it
    only a few.
    most lb runners i know aren't happy. even the ones opening locks think its stupid that locks gives points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

only a few.
    most lb runners i know aren't happy. even the ones opening locks think its stupid that locks gives points
    Im running Week 2.

I will be strictly running other than 1 guaranteed open (for badge ofc).

But I also did a ton of prep.

I'll have 999 crafted energy + 999 essence + 4k Regular energy. (If not more).

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

To control the amount of gold loot sets, sts decided not to put gold loot sets in locks this time, and to attract peeps to open locks, they’ve basically added points to em

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

To give an option to use crates to get the event points is a huge decision, and it should have been asked in a poll in game or in forum where everyone can vote for it. So we know what everyone thinks about leaderboards.

LB is be something which needs players running the event map specially designed for the purpose of giving event points by using energy for entrance(purchased with plat or gold or crafting 25 for 1k gold each in 1 hour time), gold for elixers, time(atleast 15+ hours per day) to get 100k points

If devs wanted to add an option to stay at vendor buying crate to get 100k points in 10-20 minutes with 40k plats, it should have been polled beforehand. Not casually mentioned in the preview post as a "Whats new this year" point.

If plat buyers want the lb rewards, they could very well buy it from the lb winners since the rewards were made tradable. They wont be lacking gold, if they have 200k plat at hand.

Imagine seeing a f2p player using gold for kits running the whole week, getting beaten last hour when someone chooses to spend 200k plats on locks for 500k points. Sounds wild to me, but could very well happen with this system. What happens to the time wasted in game running for hours. Sure, the plat buyer got something worthy for the amount he spent, what happens to the time spent by the f2p player...
    The guy who spent 200K plats to win will ultimately keep the game alive. If everyone is f2p, the game would have died years ago.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    The guy who spent 200K plats to win will ultimately keep the game alive. If everyone is f2p, the game would have died years ago.
    Exactly.
    I stated, I have no issue dropping 88k plat in a week, for something I want.
    ^ which is the legit number used.
    I do it as an investment in my entertainment.
    Which, helps run the game we all like to play.
    I don't see the legit purpose of this thread, at all.
    But love you Kak!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Straef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Straef View Post
    Exactly.
    I stated, I have no issue dropping 88k plat in a week, for something I want.
    ^ which is the legit number used.
    I do it as an investment in my entertainment.
    Which, helps run the game we all like to play.
    I don't see the legit purpose of this thread, at all.
    But love you Kak!

How many arc items u pulled with 88k plat spent?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    How many arc items u pulled with 88k plat spent?
    A lot lmao.
    Made around 3.4b total
    From arcs, badges, eggs, and star pieces