Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
for options? You go ahead play with full kraken set and stack, while people could also stack using different gear pieces as they prefer. The reason Cinco exclusively limits its stacking feature with 6/6 sb, in any case people would use this, is cuz a mage could still stack their 71 amulet but rog/tanks could not.

But the problem is they made it also unstackable with the 3/6 sb, which nullifies the point of this new set to fulfil its purpose of actually being a set.

So instead of removing the purpose of 71 stacking gears from the game, would it not be better to let it stack w 3/6 sb instead?
Honestly, no. People make t10 without stacking too, so it’s doable and not necessary by any means.
I’ll also repeat what I said earlier somewhere, running with 71 ring, amu until certain wave doesn’t make your gameplay any more skilful.
So saying that we get less ‘options’ by removing those don’t really make me change my opinion about it.
You guys also mentioned something about the gap between good and bad players.
The only ‘gap’ that I see is division between geared players and overgeared players (you’re the one benefiting more from it still).

btw after all wave lbs come down to the aspect of luck.