Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feeling elite?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default Feeling elite?

I don't wanna interrupt the bragging and celebrations parties going on for capping atm Maybe it's just me but tho I capped my main in time for the egg I don't feel a sense of accomplishment at all. Especially not compared to the level caps before.

At 56 cap it took me weeks or even months. Except for like 5 times damage elix for gold I did the 83k pot free. That took a looong time but in that time I made a lot of friends (through suffering together ) and I farmed most of my gear. The reward was pretty but pretty much useless, still it felt good to wear it, at least in town.

After the first 10 instant deaths in haunted symphony I picked the thrasher route to 61. Suffering together with friends was replaces by guild runs where you would try to be another 10 seconds faster the next time. Completely different game but really fun. Cause drops were precious everybody did full runs with boss kills and I managed to farm my demonic set while leveling to 61. Combined: Great sense of accomplishment. For just the awesome vanity set bonus was worth it.

66 cap felt like nuri light for me, more boss skipping, everything a little more dull but still, yet you got a better bonus on your vanity set...

I started late into humania, did a lot of pug's and some times some fun stuff like shadow caves with xp everywhere. Took me a while but it's not like that there was any more bonus for getting there.

And now to manage to get the egg over the weekend I did what 99 percent of all "elite cut-throats" did: Xp everywhere, mega maze in my case. Not only was this my fastest cap, it was the cheapest (except for 56 ofc) too. So there is a title and an egg and a pretty vanity shield for spending 5 hours over a week end and 500 plat in a level 20 map. My biggest sacrifice for this map is that I am gotta clean the house next week instead of this week end. Oo

So Yay! We all are so crazy pro and we run around around with our new title but for me, this one doesn't mean ****. As it is my first xp everywhere cap maybe that's the reason. But I wonder if that is too how the game feels for everyone else now...

Sorry bout the tl;dr but I im in a rant mood...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby!!! For This Useful Post: