Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Account Rewards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Idea to the Upcoming Account Rewards feature

This is what i think, I suggest to add battle/seasonal pass to the game. The thing is I want it to be beneficial for both subscriber and non-subscriber so that players who cannot afford one will still be able to get rewards. A non-subscriber wouldn't be able to unlock all of the available task (quests) instantly unless they buy a battle pass compare to those players who bought battle pass would instantly unlock all of the available quest and level up much faster and will receive twice the reward. It is going to be beneficial for engagement and progression, players creating a party to clear a difficult task making the community more active. Here are some examples of the tasks that came to my mind.

Task #1 of Battle pass (Kill 100 Elite mobs/ 10 Bosses on a specific map) and this give them motivation to push their aps.
    Task #2 (Upgrade 5 equipments or craft any items 25 times) this task is also going to push their aps.
    Task #3 (Play Honor PvP for 30 minutes) this might help reviving honor pvp, I dont recommend normal pvp since some players are OP and gear procs are not balanced.
    Task #4 (Awake an item 5 times).

The experience gain for leveling the battle pass will differ depending on the task difficulty. These few examples are good for character progression to get more aps and help their guild climb leaderboard. And below are the lists of possible rewards.

-Elixirs
    -Chest that contains 1 random egg (legendary rarity)
    -Random speedups (5 mins - 2 hours)
    -Chest containing one slot (inventory/crafting/furniture/craft slot kit)
    -Unlocked crates
    Every 5 levels you will claim a chest reward with a chance to get 30 up to 100 platinums (exclusive for those battle pass subscribers).
    By reaching the max level of battle pass will reward a chest that contains arcane/heroic egg rarity.
    Note: These rewards are just some examples.

I believe that this will not only benefit the players but also the game giving the company more support. This might also attract some players who stopped playing to come back to the game. Also since devs are planning to add a new feature called Account Rewards which looks like a vip system, maybe you can apply the battle pass with this new feature, like everytime you subscribe/buy a battle pass you will receive a limited account reward. Lmk what u think.

Name:  vip.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  11.0 KB
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk