Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Account Rewards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msceo View Post
    Aren't you the exact person that spoused someone years and years ago and gifted them certain items then said you'll visit her etc and then demanded for the items back after she left you. Do I have to remind your account Rudetroll/Hedeik about that time asking your old spouse for gifts back after she broke up with you and saying that you'll visit her but you couldn't at all. Aren't you the same one that broke the guild rules and messaged that plat whale and bothered him and then he left your C.U Guild even after he made a video about you saying Ba Moth is impossible long time ago? Do we have to remind your account these things or in the public forum thread for all of the Arcane Legends Community to really see?

How are you going to come on a public forum website and say, "Firstly He Says Agreed then Next Idea I like the idea of perm discount" when he only provided his feedback as there's an option to do so and he clearly thought about the longevity of the perm discount. & He's right. People will end up crying and complaining and later on demand on it since Vet Rewards is not a annual event at all and it wouldn't be fair for us to just bare with you guys getting a discount till the next Vet Rewards will be given out and god knows when that will arrive. You must still be a little child after many many years.
    I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
    2 years - wisp
    5 years - aura
    7 years - halo
    10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
    100k - aura
    150k - halo
    200k - vanity set

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
    2 years - wisp
    5 years - aura
    7 years - halo
    10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
    100k - aura
    150k - halo
    200k - vanity set
    For him to say one thing then another and call another person out on it. I think it was a fair reminder for him that he shouldn't be doing that here on other people when they provided a realistic explanation of what it could cause in the long term AL. It's a good thing he realized his mistake and mentioned that he understands now before it got worse for him. It doesn't make sense if a hotel gives a long term customer a discount, that doesn't mean AL should do the same tbh

I personally don’t agree with discounts either and with you on the thought about will create more confusion especially during plat sales

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msceo For This Useful Post: