Thread: Fire forest elite dugeon has been played all weekend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Fire forest elite dugeon has been played all weekend

Heads up to all with black dragon gear. A glitch has been allowing some players to play the Fire Forest Elite dungeon all weekend despite the fact that STS said it was gone. I emailed support to notify STS of this problem a few days ago, and was rather surprised to see today that someone on my list was running the dungeon 20 minutes ago. I left another, rather irate, message with support a few minutes ago, but since they have failed to act, it seems only fair to me that I should inform the broader community of PL players about this ongoing situation. I have three black dragon sets in which I have invested, and every black dragon item that has dropped since Thursday can only devalue my sets and those of other players who have been assured that this gear is no longer available. I have received no response from STS yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The elite quest isn't available anymore and dragonet drops the standard bsm pinks.

No problem here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan:822793
    Heads up to all with black dragon gear. A glitch has been allowing some players to play the Fire Forest Elite dungeon all weekend despite the fact that STS said it was gone. I emailed support to notify STS of this problem a few days ago, and was rather surprised to see today that someone on my list was running the dungeon 20 minutes ago. I left another, rather irate, message with support a few minutes ago, but since they have failed to act, it seems only fair to me that I should inform the broader community of PL players about this ongoing situation. I have three black dragon sets in which I have invested, and every black dragon item that has dropped since Thursday can only devalue my sets and those of other players who have been assured that this gear is no longer available. I have received no response from STS yet.
    On one of my mains, I hit continue, and start there. I assure, the only thing there are the 50 mobs. No boss anymore. It's only good for xp, and nothing more.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187:822836
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan:822793
    On one of my mains, I hit continue, and start there. I assure, the only thing there are the 50 mobs. No boss anymore. It's only good for xp, and nothing more.
    Funny thing is that dragonet is there an drops current pinks. Friend got a wand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Have you played in there??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Yes
    Its kinda hard to not click join when u see fire forest joinable, an ye ive ran it, the quest guy is gone but everythin else is there, an Sam alreadys knows about this, i assume next patch will be gone,
    Last edited by LwMark; 10-22-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

No big deal here. I was invited to join a game there on Saturday. A few of my buddies were doing run after run there, but here's basically how things were going there.... No black dragon items were dropping, instead pinks from the new BSM were dropping there, but only lvl71 items, even if you are lvl75. As I would already lvl75 by then, and was looking for lvl75 gear, I decided to leave and not bother. It seems the premium for scaled items has all but disappeared from the latest campaigns, so might as well farm for end game stuff. Some people who were running the old dungeon said it was because there were only 50 mobs to kill so you could get to the boss faster than the other BSM dungeons. Well, I disagree. In Dragon's Nest there are more mobs, but you can run past the mobs and straight to the boss and he will still spawn. In the old Fire Forest, you have to kill almost all the mobs before the Dragonet spawns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Excellent, detailed, rapid response from all! Most appreciated I assure you Have any of you considered applying for a job at STS support?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

How did you guys get to it? Was it only accessible to players who reached 71 cap? I am 71 now, and cant find it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Don't worry if someone wasn't 71 before cap update and due to the glich he get anyhing that was not appropriate ------>
    Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    ok here's my story but no pics.
    the story starts when humia came live, in my main I was 66 already and was playing newly arrived humania map I knew about the glitch but suddenly I realize that I had a toon near 65 but due to the glitch I can still get the fang vanity armor, well after a bit work I got it, I was like wooooooohooooo.

But u know the godly power of those, who we know as devs, took my sweet looking vanity armor from my inventory, when I was sleeping, this how the sad story ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    How did you guys get to it? Was it only accessible to players who reached 71 cap? I am 71 now, and cant find it.
    I actually have no idea as the buddy who invited me just said it was a glitch but didn't want to say how. I just got there by pressing the join button on my friends list.