Thread: <Villian> The Official Guild Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Season 32

Congratulation for the achievement of your hardwork and consistency on normal and hardcore.
    Quinisa get her top 10 normal seasonal & hardcore too, that's epic!

Erdualima got a quick jump on top 25 normal seasonal in 20 days, that's a wow!

Then let's go to our hardcore seasonal...
    Myself, Rani hold the number 1 class but happy in number 2 overall (I admit there are much thing to handle). But the journey and experience as my 1st hardcore seasonal was super amazing! Hex always there to help and very detail to carry. Eventho he able to help on hard map, but still he always make sure that I am safe. Thank you love.

Bslew, he is a person who love to get all done in last minute. Glad he can make it in top 10!

Criticalover, dead on 1st character, does not make her quit. She is back and got the top 10 too.

Villainhc, well that's my hc mage. At first just willing get the banner but end up stay in top 10. Hex so pasionate carry my mage xD

Hyouihc, it's Quinisa's hc. Fill in our pt run at every map carried by Hex =p. Kinda panic on last minute because her rank drop, but our hero, Hex came to help and thankfully get back the top 10 with tie.

Lapihc, an instant 1 day grind from lvl 1to be top 25. And yes, it's Quinisa too. Omg!

Especially for Hardcore, a great thank you to Hex for the carry. Yup its only him who carry us (Nabs take part of it too, but not like what Hex did).

Wait, it's not done yet.
    I would like to give applause to Hexame/Hexxame for your top player on normal/hardcore. Bravo!!!

Myself, Alice also on top player. And my hardcore Nabs, stay at top class hardcore.

Thank you to all officers, recruiter, members who help in every way they could. And cheer us through guild chat/pm. Such a wonderful people.

Unfortunately I can't gather to all the seasonal LB player in camera. But I believe Hex will have it and post it soon.

Thank you for the fun season 32. Looking forward to the more fun seasons!

Sent from my vivo 1804 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muted For This Useful Post: