Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wjy do us "noobs" get treated like dirt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbananaz View Post
    I love when i make a new char to see how i get treated by high lvls who think they're "all that" when i tell them my main and they log off. I have many high lvls even pming my twinks that kind of bs! cant they think that if they have a good kdr and awesome vanitys they are actually not noobs?
    Lol, happened many times to my alts too haha, my Twinks usually get treated okay tbf but must be the old skool vanity K/D. Low lvls on the other hand even standing around gets abuse lol.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loa moderater View Post
    i have never seen that b4, but dont worry there are more kind ppl than mean ppl, strong ppl tend to boot low levels cause they think you will "ruin" the run, but one of my friends said the more low levels u have, the higher chance u have to get vanit like squid or warfather. No one boots my lv46, but eveyone boots my lv 5
    There's a difference though, booting from low area's is wrong keep if Dynastar. I'm guessing it was just some nobodies that think "they are all that" due to being in low end maps just realising there is a Holo-Ween event going on. (With no reason to boot either way)

Takes literally 2 secs to make+lock a map if they don't want to be disturbed. The reason they leave it open is that they feel "big and strong" for being able to use the boot function. (Which most likely happens to them in the higher lvls)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I don't care what level you are, you respect me and the chat that others can see, you get my help if someone trolls you.

That's how I am, and how many of my friends are. There are many low levels that spam for help, cred, free gear, etc.; I believe that's why the higher levels think they're bad *** and treat low levels like crap.

I have had my fair encounters with people like this. For instance let me tell you a story: Once I was on my Twink, my main Twink which is also one of my auction toons, and I see my friend. I tell my friend "hey! Want me to own you in pvp again?! I'll take you on whenever!!", but this I my friend who knew who I was. So... Some random l41 (this was l41 cap) started telling me off. Telling me that I sucked and I would never beat my friend. My friend was Gison, so we laughed or butts off at what this guy was saying. Then he begins to troll me because in a low level, I'm like "okay fine if I ring my main will you take this 'dispute' with me to cr?(;". He said yes, but as soon as I came back on my main... The dude got quiet. He even tried to add me but ignored when I would ask him to pvp me.

Here goes to show you, people who talk this badly to new players usually are just trolls who pick on the "weak". Weak meaning, here in this situation, that you're a lower level than them.

Make friends quickly bud, I will be happy enough to handle any of these mofos who treat any new comer this way (:

All you gotta do is tell me your ign, I stopped accepting random requests awhile ago ^_^, so I'll add you.

But do as some guys have said, level up and they'll stop the talking .
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Haters gna hate i guess

but hey mate , not every one is like that. Sure enough you had a sour experience but stick around long enough and you would meet some amazing people.

Somewhere in the future. And you ain't gonna know where I am.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It never happen to me or any of my toons before.
    But hey, those people who treated others in such horrible ways should change their attitudes.
    In the world of gaming yes, there will always be some fools who just loved to make fun of others, calling them names or make other in despair. But, don't let it get to ya because there will always be others out there who are kind and very helpful.
    Oh, and remember that karma will get back at those who done some mischief in their life.
    When one are harm by the other, he who harm will gets his punishment in this life or the next.
    Last edited by Asifrausa; 10-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    I'm The Officer of L.O.A and I'm proud
    League of Assassinz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbananaz:825924
    aobs dont care at all imo, its one of the reasons why i left. i was treated like that at first but luckily high lvls like javiermadriz, gison, and colbycheeze helped me, and even got me respect from pvp xD just find the right people. I love when i make a new char to see how i get treated by high lvls who think they're "all that" when i tell them my main and they log off. I have many high lvls even pming my twinks that kind of bs! cant they think that if they have a good kdr and awesome vanitys they are actually not noobs? -.- back on topic:I can help u if u want but tbh ive nvr heard of those names
    Uh hum.. some of us AoB's do care as you should know i help all i can new and veteran. Should not lump the few that actually think aob = absent on blackstar with those of us that do help new players regularly. Having said that is why I am in aob so i can help newbies and help delph weed out those that do not embody the spirit of what an ambassador of the game is. is the reason I have 3 newbie toons to test those that send in applications for aob. When al is released and ambassador program starts there i will be among the first in line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    When al is released and ambassador program starts there i will be among the first in line.
    First they are going to have to come up with a new name

AoA is already taken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Kano!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    Uh hum.. some of us AoB's do care as you should know i help all i can new and veteran. Should not lump the few that actually think aob = absent on blackstar with those of us that do help new players regularly. Having said that is why I am in aob so i can help newbies and help delph weed out those that do not embody the spirit of what an ambassador of the game is. is the reason I have 3 newbie toons to test those that send in applications for aob. When al is released and ambassador program starts there i will be among the first in line.
    sorry, i meant that most* not all. I know many good aobs but the other good aobs left because of what the program has turned into. Iron, ur one of most awesome people in sl. i was in aob to help but when ppl start teasing me because im in aob? i said im done with ppl flaming aob and all that so i left. i still help, but im not recognized like how the aob are of they help once and never go on again. and PS aob are party planners not helpers anymore but u r still free to help as the forums say

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbananaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Dont worry. People called me noob too when i was a lowlevel.
    But now im probably richer and better in pvp than these haters xd

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well...if u really got scammed, pm me i hardly play SL now and am willing to give you some creds.

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 10-24-2012 at 05:57 AM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

i only get angry at noobs when they beg for money too much :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    That's how every game is. I don't like it any more than the next guy, but there will be jerks out there. Best thing to do, level up with people your level, form good bonds and friendships, and don't give into stupid peer pressuring like that. Cheers, and PM Zaonabiuibil if you need help leveling a bit.
    This is the best advice you can get from someone,don`t worry as Zaonabiubil said there will always be jerks,even on higher LvLs you just need to find people that are your LvL and you can farm and make friendships with them.If you need any help doing runs,I am willing to help you by doing runs or giving you advice

Somewhere in the future. And you ain't gonna know where I am.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chukie View Post
    i only get angry at noobs when they beg for money too much :/
    Well I do get annoyed by those who begs a lot. Seriously, if you don't have any money go and earn em its easy just loot, go for runs, complete your quest, sell your looted goods that's ain't too hard. I mean that's how I do it when I first play SL, DL, and PL. Yes I was poor too back then but now I'm good, I mean I may not have 1mill but still I'm in the range of 100k to 200k with me. You see it's like building a house or a castle, you built it from the ground and up. Anyway, I do hate those who called others noob as if they were so much better.
    I'm The Officer of L.O.A and I'm proud
    League of Assassinz

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

As stated previously, almost every MMO is like this. Sorry man.

It's best to mute em once they start cursing and being downright vile like that.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbananaz View Post
    aobs dont care at all imo, its one of the reasons why i left. i was treated like that at first but luckily high lvls like javiermadriz, gison, and colbycheeze helped me, and even got me respect from pvp xD just find the right people. I love when i make a new char to see how i get treated by high lvls who think they're "all that" when i tell them my main and they log off. I have many high lvls even pming my twinks that kind of bs! cant they think that if they have a good kdr and awesome vanitys they are actually not noobs? -.- back on topic:I can help u if u want but tbh ive nvr heard of those names
    Same reason I quit. Glad we have something in common
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Meh ill boot people every now n then b/c I dont really wanna lock my games :P short term memory loss XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

normally i just ignore noobs.. i just treat them like dirt if they beg on me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mogunsformetoo View Post
    Meh ill boot people every now n then b/c I dont really wanna lock my games :P short term memory loss XD
    Mogunsformetoo..lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    Mogunsformetoo..lol
    Banned. lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtofWar For This Useful Post: