Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wjy do us "noobs" get treated like dirt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wjy do us "noobs" get treated like dirt?

It was my FIRST and LAST day, on star legends. High lwvels think there so cool And troll the new players.

Here i am just trying to play the game and have fun. I join a game with this High level character named ******. I was happy to see a pro in a noob level. It was all fun when out of nowhere he calls us idiots and BOOTS All of us! Like wtf!!reallly mann-_-

My second time was when I joined another game, the host was #####. As soon as I entered booted AGAIN! I pmd her asking whyy did you do that?! And she responds "Im booting all low levels"! So yea i'm mad now because Im getting booted from all games and I don't want to solo because its kind of hard

I go to the town to cool off. And get Spammed Traded and cursed out by more level 45' s and 46's. So I report them and told them I did and they continue! Saying all sorts of mean things. When I told them I was making a thread about it they said "who cares about you noob f***"! < exact words.

I have screenshots of it all But i dont know how to post them
    Last edited by Delphina; 10-23-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Removed names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Don't quit, there will always be people who will help u in game , send me a message here @ forums & ill be happy to help u!
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Never heard of them, sound like they were all "n00bs" themselves.

High levels, should just make their own game and lock if they want to farm/do what ever they are doing.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Sorry but posting in game names of player here on forums, specially w/ these kinds of topic are against ToS.

No offence but, shouldn't there be someone who has an higher authority helping yea? eg. AoB

IK it's hard to spread out the blessing but.. No, i dont think for some reason no one would go out there and help from time to time.

I hope you come back in game, it's fun, specially when playing w/ friends. So.. yea, just tellin ya, not all "High LvL" treat you newbies like that.

Take my words to consideration player, I swear it's worth trying again.

Last but not least, IGN?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iAmPain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

That's how every game is. I don't like it any more than the next guy, but there will be jerks out there. Best thing to do, level up with people your level, form good bonds and friendships, and don't give into stupid peer pressuring like that. Cheers, and PM Zaonabiuibil if you need help leveling a bit.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iAmPain:825651
    No offence but, shouldn't there be someone who has an higher authority helping yea? eg. AoB
    AoB has no authority whatsoever.

Don't sweat it, if people wanna be rude, let them be rude. If you need someone to run with, add Superkamiguru. My engi would be happy to run wif ya

EDIT: As for the screenshots, email them to STS. Karma will take care of them. Ignore button is your friend btw
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 10-23-2012 at 06:02 PM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Earn respect, it takes time, i didnt start as the elite pro infinitely awesome superstar god of fame and valour that i am now

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

People get this idea that they're better than other people only cause they're of a higher level. I honestly think its pathetic when high levels boot low levels in places they belong in, in the first place. Why can't they lock their games if its obvious a low level will join?
    Last edited by Ghostsmacker; 10-23-2012 at 06:17 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostsmacker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostsmacker View Post
    People get this idea that they're better than other people only cause they're of a higher level. I honestly think its pathetic when people boot low levels in places they belong in, in the first place. Why can't they lock their games?
    So true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think most of as happened to face situations like this on the first few weeks..but trust me there r good ppl out there,nt many but thy r there :-)
    Officer of League of Assassinz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Also try to find a nice guild to make few good frnds, so u wont need any of those jerk high lvls to lvl up :-D :-)
    Officer of League of Assassinz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Usually the ones cursing at you and using profanity towards you are doing so in front of a mirror, remember that...

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    That's how every game is. I don't like it any more than the next guy, but there will be jerks out there. Best thing to do, level up with people your level, form good bonds and friendships, and don't give into stupid peer pressuring like that. Cheers, and PM Zaonabiuibil if you need help leveling a bit.
    Dis nub^^ is reliable an an halps me chill in... Blackstar! When i need help, standing and talking! Tyvm Zao <333333

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Every Game u got to has these so called "noobs". Theres Really Not Much u can do. I was called many things when i was a low level i can relate. but now look at me, im pretty happy with the money i have, happy with the great friends, and happy with the game itself. ^^ SO cheer up STAY!

Thnx Aracnus for this cool sig pic!
    Shadowguns(OP)-50 Skeanahaz(COM)-46 Minishadow(ENG)-16 *Informally Retired*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSoMadNow:825640
    It was my FIRST and LAST day, on star legends. High lwvels think there so cool And troll the new players.

Here i am just trying to play the game and have fun. I join a game with this High level character named Dddarkside. I was happy to see a pro in a noob level. It was all fun when out of nowhere he calls us idiots and BOOTS All of us! Like wtf!!reallly mann-_-

My second time was when I joined another game, the host was xioxnex. As soon as I entered booted AGAIN! I pmd her asking whyy did you do that?! And she responds "Im booting all low levels"! So yea i'm mad now because Im getting booted from all games and I don't want to solo because its kind of hard

I go to the town to cool off. And get Spammed Traded and cursed out by more level 45' s and 46's. So I report them and told them I did and they continue! Saying all sorts of mean things. When I told them I was making a thread about it they said "who cares about you noob f***"! < exact words. Tgere names were Corretatu, Xaulxxj, Miracle, and Deadonsight.

I have screenshots of it all But i dont know how to post them
    Sorry this happened to you... Add me "Ironhand" i would be happy to help you. I myself have been playing since beta and yes sometimes ppl can be rude but there are a lot more of us willing to help you out and teach how to play. If u need help pm me here and i will sign on and run with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Lol goku is back!!!... And on topic... Sorry this happened to you bud there's alot of jerks out there the way all mmos are just find the good ones ... Ill help you bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    AoB has no authority whatsoever.

Don't sweat it, if people wanna be rude, let them be rude. If you need someone to run with, add Superkamiguru. My engi would be happy to run wif ya

EDIT: As for the screenshots, email them to STS. Karma will take care of them. Ignore button is your friend btw
    I think he meant one of AoB priority is to help new comers.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

aobs dont care at all imo, its one of the reasons why i left. i was treated like that at first but luckily high lvls like javiermadriz, gison, and colbycheeze helped me, and even got me respect from pvp xD just find the right people. I love when i make a new char to see how i get treated by high lvls who think they're "all that" when i tell them my main and they log off. I have many high lvls even pming my twinks that kind of bs! cant they think that if they have a good kdr and awesome vanitys they are actually not noobs? -.- back on topic:I can help u if u want but tbh ive nvr heard of those names

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbananaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i have never seen that b4, but dont worry there are more kind ppl than mean ppl, strong ppl tend to boot low levels cause they think you will "ruin" the run, but one of my friends said the more low levels u have, the higher chance u have to get vanit like squid or warfather. No one boots my lv46, but eveyone boots my lv 5