Thread: Did S.T.S Really Care About The Cap Raise

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Did S.T.S Really Care About The Cap Raise

So I've been checking out s.t.s new cap raise for the past couple of weeks . Ive noticed a few things in which sts Really didn't care about.

-all of the armors are exactly "the same"
    S.T.S just changed the color and name ,but does that really take that much work .

...For Ex, uraz' inquisitor grips , they are the exact same thing as lvl 40aans. Embrace ,but with a different color, warfathers sting and the ruthless annihilator same thing but different colors, darakth centurion shockrail and eye of zure same thing but different colors,tuturras wrath void lance disruptors same thing but different colors.

The weapons you can clearly see
    they took no time making, now to
    the maps.

-The map levels are remade maps are instated in the game with a few addons
    And some scorn scattered around the whole place.

-The bosses i would say i would have to give s.t.s credit for the bosses because they were focused on ,i think durrex is a great boss and extremely challenging and zyra hes ok but ,they should have added more bosses.

-Arbiter vanities the commando ,engineer,operative new arbiter back vanities were not anywhere near what a arbiter vanity should be all the time and effort put into getting them they should be worth it the helmet and the chestplate were easily the greatest arbiters of the whole set "i wouldve not liked it if you showed us the whole set "but others have different opinions.

- Overall id have to say that s.t.s have not put time an effort into the update ,us having to wait 10 months for a new cap you shouldve atleast showed us your greatest.

-Others feel free to post your opinion on this forum this is to find out what others think.
    Last edited by Germbot; 10-27-2012 at 10:09 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Germbot For This Useful Post: