Thread: PvP tournaments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default PvP tournaments

I always had that thought about running lb events they r usually too easy all the skill u need is to have no life or let’s face it fr someone prob in ur family helping u too

Anyway why there is no similar tournaments for pvp any more ? Not just for pvp banners rewards this we get in ranked but for real rewards like events lb rewards

Can be a lot less like even really humble rewards but real rewards that can be turned to gold , 1v1 2v2 etc and honor maps r good enough

We really need pvp again it will sure bring lots of ppl back and make the game more fun and skillful pvp players ppl r rewarded so imagine skilled but have no time for running too easy lb maps

So be it lb events for PVE players , and PvP lb event for pvp players also this will make honor lively again bcoz ppl will go practice for tournaments not just straight to tournaments

And btw I not saying make the event maps harder bcoz it does really help new players to make gold too and that’s one thing really good about events maps being relatively easy .

P.s sorry for posting in 2 sections I meant to post here in general discussion

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Nobody does pvp bc there is no reward. Like honor pvp does not even increase your kdr.

It just needs to give it a reward. Take poseidons ring. Every match won the winner team gets 10-100k gold as price. It’s going to be active. It should def not be a map to possible goldfarm but it helps to feed ur pet. Imagine telling new players. Oh you have no gold, no vanities, no gear and no friends to carry you? That’s no Problem. Go to level 86 buy the honor set for 50k gold and you can enter the poseidons ring. When you win a match there you are getting a little gold reward. New players are going to learn how to use their skills and make pvp active. While Last man standing many newer players and hardcores been their for getting tokens and then buying for 500 tokens gold chests with small amounts of gold each crate.

All we ever hear from the devs towards rewards or lbs is „we can’t have nice things as the past has proven“. I would like to criticize these actions. Statements as „pvp doesn’t pay bills“ or „pvp is abused by dummy’s, why we removed pvp lbs“. Yes it sure is true that back in the days bots been a big issue to the game. But after 8 years it’s time to slowly make pvp great again. I’m not asking for a new pvp mode, but after a won match in tdm receiving 15k gold is definitely worth a try. And when it’s abused by players I’m the first to support to revert it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Nobody does pvp bc there is no reward. Like honor pvp does not even increase your kdr.

It just needs to give it a reward. Take poseidons ring. Every match won the winner team gets 10-100k gold as price. It’s going to be active. It should def not be a map to possible goldfarm but it helps to feed ur pet. Imagine telling new players. Oh you have no gold, no vanities, no gear and no friends to carry you? That’s no Problem. Go to level 86 buy the honor set for 50k gold and you can enter the poseidons ring. When you win a match there you are getting a little gold reward. New players are going to learn how to use their skills and make pvp active. While Last man standing many newer players and hardcores been their for getting tokens and then buying for 500 tokens gold chests with small amounts of gold each crate.

All we ever hear from the devs towards rewards or lbs is „we can’t have nice things as the past has proven“. I would like to criticize these actions. Statements as „pvp doesn’t pay bills“ or „pvp is abused by dummy’s, why we removed pvp lbs“. Yes it sure is true that back in the days bots been a big issue to the game. But after 8 years it’s time to slowly make pvp great again. I’m not asking for a new pvp mode, but after a won match in tdm receiving 15k gold is definitely worth a try. And when it’s abused by players I’m the first to support to revert it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    PvP abused by dummies in short there is cheat well event lb seems to have some cheats too

PvP don’t pay the bills well it does in not so straight way bcoz PvP is a must to make the game more fun and competitive , lots of things would be happening
    Even drama but still it’s motivating for a lot of ppl that r only motivated by PvP and those ppl do use plats to make gold as they tend to not farm I was a massive plat spender back then PvP was it and many players as well who mostly quit game now ..

I know there is PvP but it’s not so motivating when u go game and find ppl all about gold and items and u r the poor one spend to have op gears for this or that level PvP but it dies again , so honor is a steady pvp once it’s motivating by real rewards I k we r not gonna buy energies but it sure brings more players back and more fun to the whole game ..

Again really humble rewards can be badges or jewels or straight forward gold for winning as suggested ..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk