Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ive been playing AL since 2014, and quitted 2019 since i had personal issues and didn’t have time to play. What made me comeback is the uniqueness and memories i made with friends that eventually still plays AL which im happy about.

Like cmon guys haha, the game is 12yrs old yall need to think for abit. Its amazing after all this years this game is still alive. The simple answer to that is because the game is so unique that you wont find any other games similar to it. If your telling (albion online) is better i both play albion and AL. Both game are dying so no need to argue XD.

Anyways its about the enjoyment and nostalgia of the game. All i can say to the players who quitted babye! see you in a couple of months in game. lastly, servers are not free.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notyakuza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree that the game is extremely difficult for new players, compared to other MMos that give you countless ways to reward you if you are a new player, I hope that Sts finds a way to attract new people, always seeing the same names at events is already old boring, maybe a more attractive loggin reward for new devices, the maps that reward you the most are the maps that if you enter random will always be empty, those who are strong never play with the weak, so newbies end up with nothing to do and so on stopping playing

Igns DrSadboy n Bdmage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitegoldwar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitegoldwar View Post
    I agree that the game is extremely difficult for new players, compared to other MMos that give you countless ways to reward you if you are a new player, I hope that Sts finds a way to attract new people, always seeing the same names at events is already old boring, maybe a more attractive loggin reward for new devices, the maps that reward you the most are the maps that if you enter random will always be empty, those who are strong never play with the weak, so newbies end up with nothing to do and so on stopping playing

Igns DrSadboy n Bdmage
    Random is empty in events ? And Cata ? Random is not even empty in rahab and ektana it’s empty in woods well non is fully geared for woods yet u need a strong party so yea make a part , makes sense

In hedo or elite rahap for ex. a weak player makes the whole party falls it’s hard , they don’t party a weak player not out of cruelty it’s just like that ..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Their logic of gold farming , * Have all krakens , force gears , sb in order to be able to clear one part of hedo boss which is a f2p gold farming zone .* There is nothing like f2p is existence ongoing :/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkedYT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkedYT View Post
    Their logic of gold farming , * Have all krakens , force gears , sb in order to be able to clear one part of hedo boss which is a f2p gold farming zone .* There is nothing like f2p is existence ongoing :/
    The I cant be same is a fixed idea in lots of ppl heads , it’s some one’s else fault follows

No one showers old players with gears , like they r not spoiled by sts they fr fr sacrifice a lot I see them ppl who wants best gears not have that much vanities ..

Well they do that what do u do ?

I had my kraken one by one actually very slowly , I am rich player and I don’t do like them ppl have best gears almost once released .. see their dedication ?

U guys don’t have that u just cry and make it harder for urself by keep thinking I can’t and too hard , if u looted any vanity in twilight event here is 50m maybe 100m next event same here is another 100 looted in Cata here is more , tell me u must have kraken ? nope mythic is powerful if u can’t afford kraken u r just hating u can’t do hedo , well there gotta be that level of hardness where u need to max out but that’s not every where ! Ohhhhh goshhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by Sabiee; 02-02-2024 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    The I cant be same is a fixed idea in lots of ppl heads , it’s some one’s else fault follows

No one showers old players with gears , like they r not spoiled by sts they fr fr sacrifice a lot I see them ppl who wants most op gears for pve its not even for pvp have a one or 2 vanities skipping buying new ones op aura , halos .. they just stay with one or 2 vanities barely any accessories for sake op and new gears once it’s released too ..

Well they do that what do u do ?

I had my kraken one by one actually very slowly , I am rich player and I don’t do like them ppl have most op gears once released
    I m way richer than most of them ,see their dedication ? U guys don’t have that u just cry and make it harder for urself but keep thinking I can’t and too hard , if u looted any vanity twilight event here is 50m maybe 100m next event same here is another 100 looted in Cata here is more , tell me u must have kraken ? nope mythic is powerful if u can’t afford kraken u r just hating u can’t do hedo , well there gotta be that level of hardness where u need to max out but that’s not every where ! Ohhhhh goshhhhhhhhh
    Sabiee I love how passionate you are about the game. But do you expect a new player to be able to buy Zaa? Let's say he works hard. What does he start off with ? Legend set? Legend gear? No gold loot, no dmg, no HP, no Armor. He's weak asf. What's the point of legend gear if it's basically useless. Even with Zaa you do no dmg in cata and newer maps. "He can run events" okay run with randoms we all use ss and one shot the bosses. I love the game as much as you do but let's be honest here. Yes it's easier to get gold but what? The decent gear (Kraken) is like 70-100m+ just for one of the items. Even if you get Kraken you're gonna need hotbars and proc then switch sets like lmao? Absolutely no chance for new players. Imagine someone who doesn't have money to spend on platinum but just wants to have fun? A lot of rich players here like yourself don't care about poor players. You just say grind hard and run with randoms when you buy plat? Smh.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    IDK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leebazhafe View Post
    Sabiee I love how passionate you are about the game. But do you expect a new player to be able to buy Zaa? Let's say he works hard. What does he start off with ? Legend set? Legend gear? No gold loot, no dmg, no HP, no Armor. He's weak asf. What's the point of legend gear if it's basically useless. Even with Zaa you do no dmg in cata and newer maps. "He can run events" okay run with randoms we all use ss and one shot the bosses. I love the game as much as you do but let's be honest here. Yes it's easier to get gold but what? The decent gear (Kraken) is like 70-100m+ just for one of the items. Even if you get Kraken you're gonna need hotbars and proc then switch sets like lmao? Absolutely no chance for new players. Imagine someone who doesn't have money to spend on platinum but just wants to have fun? A lot of rich players here like yourself don't care about poor players. You just say grind hard and run with randoms when you buy plat? Smh.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    Yes very new players can be helped by some powerful gears that are exclusive for them I do agree on that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raritys View Post
    You say a new player is “not gonna learn how to farm” but then say you were a new player once too and I’m sure you know how to farm, anyone with half a brain NEW TO MMOS or not will eventually learn, it’s not THAT hard, you make it seem like you have to spend thousands of dollars for 400m and to learn how to farm, I’m willing to continue proving my point to you if you start putting into perspective a new player with a brain instead of assuming the new player is 3 years old or something .
    Daddy chill, honestly guys just buy plat cuz if u buy a gl set no one finna carry u so u gone need to buy good gear too so plat is the way your welcome .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

400m in 3 months doesn’t seem hard at all, maybe if you’re dumb and have no clue about anything .
    Not dumb. They dont have the same business activity as you. Of course is hard.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

400m in 3 months doesn’t seem hard at all, maybe if you’re dumb and have no clue about anything .

I have friends who got banned or quit starting with nothing or just re downloaded the game and started from scratch, who now have billions.

In the first 3 months they were on the way up and had gold loot set and much more stuff above 400m value, I’m not gonna explain how to make 400m in 3 months it’s quite simple if you don’t know that’s not my problem, however I will say it’s very very possible
    For a New player its Hard, even if you know the game u still need to waste your own real money and lot of time, we dont talk about the game should be easy se talking about its all focused on gold loot farming and players like you that doesn't have a real life are grinding every Day of you life in the game and in each event, when in old times with less maps we used to farm eggs, crates, gear, and the event was for having fun not only to say "Look im top lb" which is Just a competition to find who has more Cash or more free time in real life, so come on freaks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Necl For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I have friends who got banned or quit starting with nothing or just re downloaded the game and started from scratch, who now have billions.

In the first 3 months they were on the way up and had gold loot set and much more stuff above 400m value, I’m not gonna explain how to make 400m in 3 months it’s quite simple if you don’t know that’s not my problem, however I will say it’s very very possible
    your point of view is based on experienced players, that is not considered "new"